ul. Kanonicza 16, 31-002 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Copernicus - Description
Hotel Copernicus. "Hotel Copernicus" is a 5-star hotel. This accommodation is located in Krakow. This luxurious accommodation features 29 bedrooms in total. Hot weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. This hotel features a private inner courtyard as well as a covered pool. By taking part in parachuting you have the opportunity to make your stay more active. For guests who fancy getting in some sports practice, "Hotel Copernicus" also offers several options, such as snowboarding, yoga, golf, horse riding, soccer, squash, aerobics, sailing, tennis and ice skating as well as a running track and boats, and gym where you have the option to sport by yourself. The hotel also has bikes for rent to explore the surrounding area. The spa of this accommodation includes a sauna, ideal for relaxing. The residence also offers relaxing massages. For children, there is a child care center, where they can make new friends. This hotel has its own restaurant. You can end your day at the accommodation's bar. Breakfast is served in the morning to offer guests a good start to the day. Internet access is offered at no extra charge and there is a shuttle bus which can pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
The Copernicus Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with hair dryer, air conditioning, bathrobes, ...
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Copernicus Hotel as a base. The Copernicus Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Along with its convenient location in Krakow (Cracow), the hotel also offers a wide range of services and ...
4-star hotel Copernicus enjoys a very central and exclusive location in Krakow, overlooking the famous Wawel castle, rooftops, cupolas, and church towers of the picturesque old town. Hotel Copernicus offers the perfect combination of modern design and old world charm. During the renovation works,...
Situated on the oldest street in Krakow in the XIV century building, the Hotel Copernicus invites guests to come and experience history. During renovation of the hotel, many objects of historical value were discovered and preserved. These include the hand-hewn beam ceiling polychrome images and s...
Hotel Copernicus is a boutique property dating back to the 14th century and located in the centre of Krakow. It is 1.5 kilometres from Wawel Castle and the train station, and 11 kilometres from Krakow Balice International Airport. Hotel Features.Guests can unwind with a sauna, swim and massage, a...
Hotel Copernicus type(s): Family ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Relais & Châteaux Hotels™
Hotel Copernicus facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Valet Parking
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Historic building
- Meals for groups
- Multilingual staff
- Near Golf Course
- Piano bar
- Sport facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Valet service
- Railway station Shuttle
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Old Town
- Dining Area
+ Locality, friendliness, small, historical
- The room was facing the middle section where there was quite a lot of noise in the mornings - usually staff talking loudly
+ We loved the breakfast and the size of the rooms were great according to European standards.It was nice to have everything included in the price.
+ Central location for the sightseeing we wanted to do. Hotel was fantastic and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
+ Staff were lovely as were all the facilities & the room.Great quiet but central location
+ Location of the hotel and the atmosphere of medieval times. Excellent facilities and service. Very nice pool and restaurant.
+ The rooms were excellent very comfortable, the selection of food for breakfast was fantastic, staff were also very helpful and friendly, the hotel was so central for everything. A fantastic stay and would have no problems recommending it to anybody. 5 star luxury at a very reasonable price.
- The only bad thing was the toilet paper - very public toilet type.
+ Everything, fantastic room and service, great fitness facilities,friendlyness of all the staff and the chambermaids, room cleaned twice a day with fresh towels twice a day, excellent swimming pool andRead more sauna, cleanliness was to a very high standard
+ Staff were very courteous, rooms good, hotel lovely
+ Beautifully converted building; fantastic food; courteous & helpful staff; convenient location. All in all a fabulous city break.
+ Beautiful hotel in the heart of the city. Lovely room, friendly, efficient staff, great food, nice gym and pool. Organised tours for us and we were collected at hotel, couldn't have been easier. GreatRead more value for money.
- 364 yd zgromadzenia księży misjonarzy:
- 898 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 581 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- 840 yd podgórska:
- School and university
- 664 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 774 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 593 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 317 yd Muzeum Katedralne im. Jana Pawła II:
- 843 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 686 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 851 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 848 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 718 yd Muzeum im. Emeryka Hutten-Czapskiego:
- 848 yd Muzeum Sztuki i Techniki Japońskiej Manggha:
- 62 yd Muzeum Archidiecezjalne Kardynała Karola Wojtyły w Krakowie:
- 173 yd Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie:
- 621 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 245 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 602 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 891 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 456 yd Katedra Wawelska:
- 683 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 610 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 37 yd Pałac Biskupa Erazma Ciołka:
- 136 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 762 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- 242 yd Crown Treasury and Armory:
- 320 yd Aquarium i Muzeum Przyrodnicze ISEZ PAN w Krakowie:
- Religious site
- 631 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- 273 yd Wawel Cathedral: