Guest Rooms Maria
Ul. Długa 8, 31-146 Kraków, Poland
Guest Rooms Maria - Description
Guest Rooms Maria. "Guest Rooms Maria" is a hotel that has acquired 3 stars. Conveniently located downtown, this hotel is an ideal base from which you can explore Cracovie. 9 bedrooms are featured. The bedrooms are roomy. Inside, you will always find a pleasant bedroom temperature thanks to the relieving air conditioning. After a good night's rest, breakfast is available. For those who like to share their experiences instantly, there is Internet access available at no extra charge.
With its central location, Guest Rooms Maria Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).The Guest Rooms Maria Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed...
Guest Rooms Maria are located in the centre of Kraków, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Main Market Square. The spacious rooms come with a private bathroom and free internet.
Guest Rooms Maria type(s): Budget
Guest Rooms Maria facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
- Continental Breakfast
- Non smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Baggage Storage
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Off-site parking
- Currency Exchange
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Ticket Sales
- Airport Connection
- Old Town
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
+ the location was great, very nice rooms
+ friendly people!
- the key system kind of drove me nuts
+ The location is very good. But I guess the whole building needs renovation, especially the public areas like hallway and stairs. It must look dipressing to some travelers. The room itself was acceptableRead more and the bathroom was quite clean. The staff at the reception desk was nice.
- The reception closes too early (at 22:00). The room I had was facing a busy street and quite noisy till late at night. The rate is a little to high: you can find much better accomodations at the same rate even in New York.Hide
+ Very helpful/courteous staff, spacious tho spartan room with modern bath, pre-WW II ambience in stairways and halls gives nice historical feel, convenient location but outside of tourist area, gives good idea of neighborhood the locals live in.
- Apparently doesn't offer non smoking rooms. However, room had a good fan and office provided air freshener, and fortunately it was warm and sunny so I could leave windows open and managed to clear the ciggy aroma out after a day.
+ Value for money
- We stayed for 3 nights. I would have expected the room to be cleaned perhaps once during that time.
+ The nice staff
- The dark room and the bad bed
+ Large, clean rooms -- not fancy, but serviceable. Easy walk to Wawell Castle, Astronomical Clock, the town square (rynek) & other Krakow sites. Short drive to salt mines and 45 minute drive to Auschwitz.Read more Low cost for a location like this.
- The spartan appearance including the entry, stairwell, and reception area were initially a bit disconcerting, but ideally your not spending much time in the hotel. As such, the location more than made up these issues for us.Hide
+ Ease of acess. Great staff, nice room
- Beds were not all that comfortable, as the springs could be felt through the matress, which was a bit thin. A bit noisy at night because of the road outside.
+ It's is very close to the center og Krakow
+ Location and nice big clean room.Friendly staff.
The CracowRent Apartments is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The CracowRent Apartments boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every
The Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).The Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern am
The Jordan Pokoje Goscinne is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Aae Mosquito Hostel Krakow as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comfor
The Aae Central Park Hostel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guest
The Hostel Globart is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit gue
With its central location, Atrium Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow). The hotel has a total of 133 well-appointed rooms designed with the
The Atrium Hotel Krakow offers its guests a warm atmosphere, comfort, security and excellent service. Location The Atrium Hotel is located in the very centre of the old town of Krakow, a capital of
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Krakow City Center, Atrium Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. All the necessary fac
- Religious site
- 604 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 121 yd Basen YMCA Kraków:
- 269 yd polskiej akademii nauk:
- 346 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 706 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- 447 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 368 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 582 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 909 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 857 yd Celestat:
- 472 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 432 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 253 yd Muzeum Książąt Czartoryskich:
- 254 yd Czartoryski Museum:
- 614 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 887 yd Dom Józefa Mehoffera:
- 467 yd Muzeum Ubezpieczeń:
- 470 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 664 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 280 yd Barbakan:
- 712 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 650 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 273 yd Mury Obronne:
- 492 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- School and university
- 787 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 684 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 948 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 276 yd School of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow:
- 236 yd Academy of Fine Art in Krakow:
- 753 yd Cracow University of Technology: