Krowoderska 9, 31-141 Kraków, Poland
CracowRent Apartments - Description
Cracowrent Apartments. The 2-star apart-hotel "Cracowrent Apartments" is an excellent base from which you can discover Cracovie. A total of 9 rooms is featured. All of this apart-hotel's rooms are roomy. Dinner can be served at the onsite restaurant. There is free of charge Internet access and a shuttle bus which can take you to and from the airport.
The CracowRent Apartments is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The CracowRent Apartments boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, telev...
The Cracowrent Apartments is located in Krakow old town, Poland, 800 metres from the main square of Rynek Glowny, two kilometres from Wawel Castle, and 3.5 kilometres from the old Jewish district. Hotel Features. This traditional townhouse opens into light, modern interiors where staff are on ...
We invite you to stay in our new, comfortable apartments located in close proximity to the Old Town, Barbakan, Planty and the Market Square (Rynek Glowny).
CracowRent Apartments type(s): Family ,Budget
CracowRent Apartments facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Children welcome
- Non smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Gay Friendly
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Cable television
- Off-site parking
- Tea and Coffee facilities
+ The people in the hotel are very friendly. Because of the rain the owner of the apartment gave us an umbrella. The apartments are situated near the city centre, supermarket and the railstation. The apartmentsRead more are very proper. If I would go to visit Cracow again, I'll be sure that I go to CracowRent.
+ Easiness of premises to town centre. Staff service and friendliness.
- It would have been easier if we had been told beforehand to ring the doorbell of the owner to get in. There are grilled securityRead more gates allowing access to the place, and we thought we had been locked out. Luckily some other guests were coming out when we were going in, but it was a matter of luck that we found the bell for the owners to come and let us in, otherwise we would have had no idea what to do.Hide
+ Location was very central,Room was Excellent.
- We were sorry that we had only one ring to cook with.Otherwise the appartment was Perfect for us.
+ Proximity to town centre was ideal for sightseeing and with plenty of cafes/restaurants close by.
- Only that it rained every day, but that's not the hotel's fault.
+ It is situated so close to the market square, station etc. Very secure as well.
- Pillows and bed linen are not quite upto western standards. Could easily be improved.
+ We very much enjoyed our stay in general. We found nothing unsatisfieing.
+ The friendly atmosphere and the nice host and hostess
+ All the apartments have their own kitchen
- - The street is quite noisy
+ very close to everything
- did not have air conditioning
+ location - close to everything - very clean - management is very nice - these are aptments and are in with long-term renters - this would not be a place for wild nights and noise
With its central location, Guest Rooms Maria Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).The Guest Rooms Maria Hotel boasts a convenient location w
The Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).The Komorowski Luxury Guest Rooms Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern am
The Jordan Pokoje Goscinne is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests
With its central location, Atrium Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow). The hotel has a total of 133 well-appointed rooms designed with the
The Atrium Hotel Krakow offers its guests a warm atmosphere, comfort, security and excellent service. Location The Atrium Hotel is located in the very centre of the old town of Krakow, a capital of
Discover all that Krakow (Cracow) has to offer with Aae Mosquito Hostel Krakow as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comfor
The elegant Cracow Suites Długa 28 are located in the centre of Kraków, only 800 metres from the Main Market Square. They feature free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchenette and free on-site parking. Cr
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Krakow City Center, Atrium Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. All the necessary fac
The Aae Central Park Hostel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guest
- Religious site
- 641 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 78 yd Basen YMCA Kraków:
- 304 yd polskiej akademii nauk:
- 387 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 734 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- School and university
- 727 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 807 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 968 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 271 yd School of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow:
- 268 yd Academy of Fine Art in Krakow:
- 737 yd Cracow University of Technology:
- 689 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 470 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 412 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 623 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 951 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 887 yd Celestat:
- 491 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 474 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 296 yd Muzeum Książąt Czartoryskich:
- 296 yd Czartoryski Museum:
- 647 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 883 yd Dom Józefa Mehoffera:
- 471 yd Muzeum Ubezpieczeń:
- 514 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 693 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 320 yd Barbakan:
- 732 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 316 yd Mury Obronne:
- 521 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory: