ul. Miodowa 11, 31-055 Kraków, Poland
Aparthotel Spatz - Description
Aparthotel Spatz. 3-star apart-hotel "Aparthotel Spatz" is a convenient base point from which to discover Cracovie. The accommodation is loved by families in particular. This luxurious accommodation has 28 rooms in total. The bedrooms are all comfortable. The rooms are soundproof and equipped with air conditioning, guaranteeing nights without being disturbed by noises or high temperatures. For visitors who like sporting activities, the apart-hotel offers numerous possibilities, like tennis, table tennis, pilates, yoga, bowling, volleyball, aerobics and squash as well as a walking trail and a running track, and gym where visitors have the opportunity to exercise by themselves. You can also take a bicycle trip with a rented bike. You have the opportunity to sign in for a relaxing massage treatment. For children, there is a child care center, where they can play with other kids. Dinner can be enjoyed in the accommodation as there is an onsite restaurant. For a drink after a long day, you will find the cocktail bar and lounge bar most welcoming. After a good night's rest, breakfast is served. There is free of charge Internet access and a shuttle bus which can take you to and from the airport.
The Aparthotel Spatz is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow). All 28 guestrooms at the hotel provide all the comforts and conveniences guests would expect in a hotel in this class. Room amenities include ironing board, internet access – wireless, internet acce...
MIODOWA 11, KRAKOW, 31-055, PL
The Aparthotel Spatz is located just 10 walking minutes to the city center, two minutes to the nearest bus stop and short distance to the main railway station.: : The property amenities include 24-hour front desk, restaurants, bar, wireless Internet access, and parking facilities.: : The hotel ha...
The elegant Aparthotel Spatz is situated in Kraków’s Kazimierz district, just 100 metres from the Old Synagogue. It offers comfortable rooms with a tea and coffee-making facilities and free internet.
The history of this apartment hotel begins at the start of the 20th century. In 1922, a wealthy Jewish family opened a hotel in today\'s Miodowa Street. The hotel flourished until the beginning of World War II. It has now been rebuilt and the rooms decorated in a professional yet discrete manner,...
Aparthotel Spatz type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: Laris Hotels™
Aparthotel Spatz facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Meals for groups
- Family Rooms
- Interior corridors
- Double beds
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Medical service
- Laundry services
- Fully equipped business center
- Bicycle Rental
- Airport Connection
- Room Service
- Dining Area
- Room not cleaned unless specific request made at reception to do so. Hotel being renovated during our stay, no bar and had to go to another hotel for breakfast. Was not informed about thisRead more before staying.Hide
+ The room was good !!
- No elevator.... and many stairs to my room
+ The room was very big, double luxurious room. It was very comfortable and the furnishings were lovely. It was really modern and the ensuite was also very nice. For the price we paid it was great valueRead more for money.
- Just the fact that there was no restaurant was not ready, I'm sure it will be completed soon though and if like the rest of the hotel it will be lovely also.Hide
+ courteous and helpful staff.
- Rooms were not cleaned from booking in to departure day. Only sufficient tea bags etc for one night! No refills
+ Rooms were clean and comfortable. Little noisy at night because of the location, but double glazed windows cut out the noise. Might be a problem in the summer if the windows were kept open, but that is not the hotel's fault.
- Could not fault the hotel. Very good convenient location
+ It was central for my visit and the room was modern.
- 3 flights of stairs to walk up.No lift.
+ Friendly staff, great location, great value for money
+ I appreciated the new rom design and their spaciousness
- The rooms are really noisy, we heard people speaking outside when we were in the room. There were people coming back at 4 a.m. that screamed and woke up us every night but no one told them something. We were also woke up by renew works in the building every morning at 7.30, 8 a.m. In this hotel is impossible to sleep! The room was cleaned only when we asked for in reception.
- Still under construction and no tv in room as awaiting fitting
+ The hotel is in an amazing location, right in the old Jewish District (Kazmierz) filled with history and also with a vibrant night life. The hotel is like a budget "boutique" hotel with dark wood furniture,Read more crisp white sheets and minimal decor.
- No elevator was a bit frustrating, but that is what you should expect when staying in an old historical building turned into a modernized hotel.Hide
We have pleasure in offering an unusual place with a unique atmosphere in Krakow, within easy distance of Wawel, the Royal Castle and Rynek Głowny, the main market square. Kazimierz is an unusual dis
The Old Town Designed Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit
The Tournet Hotel is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Tournet Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and su
Set in a prime location of Krakow (Cracow), Kazimierz Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleas
The Aparthotel Kazimierz is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Aparthotel Kazimierz boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every g
The Aneks Hotelu Kazimierz is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Aneks Hotelu Kazimierz boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in ever
Located in the centre of Kraków’s Kazimierz district, studio Alef offers accommodation in an apartment with a free internet connection, a TV set and a comfortable seating area. The Alef is done in br
With its central location, Emotions Aparthotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a
The Honey Hostel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost c
- 1,188 yd KS Korona:
- 1,046 yd Sofitel Orbis Hotel & Casino - Krakow:
- Market and shopping area
- 998 yd Galeria Kazimierz:
- Religious site
- 406 yd Old Synagogue:
- 752 yd Wawel Cathedral:
- 1,228 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- School and university
- 1,193 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 765 yd Muzeum Katedralne im. Jana Pawła II:
- 1,193 yd Muzeum Historii Medycyny:
- 376 yd Muzeum Inżynierii Miejskiej:
- 1,168 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 497 yd Galicia Jewish Museum:
- 512 yd Muzeum Etnograficzne im. Seweryna Udzieli w Krakowie:
- 713 yd Pałac Biskupa Erazma Ciołka:
- 500 yd Żydowskie Muzeum Galicja:
- 825 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 387 yd Stara Synagoga:
- 702 yd Muzeum Archidiecezjalne Kardynała Karola Wojtyły w Krakowie:
- 881 yd Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie:
- 583 yd Crown Treasury and Armory:
- 458 yd Aquarium i Muzeum Przyrodnicze ISEZ PAN w Krakowie:
- 830 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 947 yd Muzeum Sztuki i Techniki Japońskiej Manggha:
- 714 yd Katedra Wawelska:
- 1,095 yd Apteka pod Orłem :