Antique Apartments Plac Szczepański
Pl. Szczepański 2/9, 31-011 Kraków, Poland
Antique Apartments Plac Szczepański - Description
Antique Apartments Plac Szczepański. "Antique Apartments Plac Szczepański" has 3 stars. This hotel is a perfect place to stay when visiting Cracovie. A shuttle bus can help you get around easily. The architecture and interior decor of the building add an innovative and 19th century feeling to the accommodation. There is a total of 30 rooms to choose from. All the rooms are large. For visitors who fancy participating in sporting activities, this residence offers several options, like alpine skiing, squash, golf, yoga, ice skating, tennis, volleyball and pilates. You can also rent a bicycle if you'd like to go on a cycle tour round the vicinity. Dinner can be served at the onsite restaurant. For a drink after dinner, guests will find the lounge bar most welcoming. If you like to keep track of your email, there is free of charge Internet access available.
With its central location, Antique Apartments Plac Szczepański is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.All of the guestrooms are rep...
Apartments are located on Szczepanski Square, approximately 50 meters from the main Market Square in Krakow. The building dates back to the late 1900's, and was built by the Wolny family. Inside one of the staircases you will find a series of four beautiful stain glass windows and the original ...
Antique Apartments is the name of 22 beautiful apartments located near the main square in Cracow right in the heart of the city on the Szczepanski Square 2. Set in the city centre, the Antique Apartments occupy a traditional property dating from the early 20th century, and feature a staircase lin...
Antique Apartments are newly renovated flats right in the centre of the city, located on Szczepanski Square. Guests enjoy the comfort and space which the beautifully furnished apartments provide, with special attention paid to ensuring that original architectural elements of the apartments such a...
Spacious Antique Apartments are housed in a beautiful, 19th-century building in the very heart of Kraków’s Old Town. They come with a kitchen, a seating area and free Wi-Fi. All apartments have original décor and beautiful wooden furnishings.
Antique Apartments Plac Szczepański type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: T2™
Antique Apartments Plac Szczepański facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Groups welcome
- Historic building
- Mini fridge
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- City maps
- Shuttle service
- Fully equipped business center
- Bicycle Rental
- Airport Connection
- Old Town
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
+ Location was great
- The 4 flights of stairs to get to our appartment was a nightmare, especially after a long day sight seeing it wasnt something we looked forward to. I would highly recommend a liftRead more to be installed.Hide
+ It was very spacious and extrememly clean. The staff was helpful and flexible to our arriving and departing needs.
- The apartment slept 10, but there was only enough hot water for 3 showers. If thereRead more was an explanation on how to have more hot water we did not receive it.Hide
+ Everything needed was there
+ The central location, the size of the apartment
+ Great location - very short walk to the main square, modern and stylish interior and quiet.
+ The hotel and staff were excellent. Very friendly, good location and superb value for money. I will be going again.
+ Very clean and well equipped. Quiet and centrally located.
- No hot water on first day. Immediately repaired after reporting though.
+ The location the apartment was clean and well equipped and staff very helpful and freindly
+ Atmosphere and near central square
The Hostel Flower is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Hostel Flower boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and su
The Globtroter Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmo
Located only 160 metres from Kraków’s Stary Rynek, Pink Panther's Hostel Private offers beds in simple dormitory rooms with wooden furniture, personal lockers and free Wi-Fi. Guests get tea and coffee
The Szczepanska 3 Apartmenthouse is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit
Antique Apartments Old Town located in Cracow’s city centre and offer stylish self-catering accommodation with free Wi-Fi. None of them is located further than 500 meters away from the Main Market Squ
Stary Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Krakow (Cracow), whether exploring or just passing through. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experienc
The Yourplace Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Krakow (Cracow).The Yourplace Apartments boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and
With its central location, Discover Cracow Slawkowska Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Krakow (Cracow).The Discover Cracow Slawkowska Hotel boasts a con
The Sleeping In Krakow Apartments is located in Krakow (Cracow) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its cl
- Religious site
- 309 yd St. Mary's Cathedral:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 489 yd Basen YMCA Kraków:
- 197 yd polskiej akademii nauk:
- 260 yd książąt czartoryskich:
- 294 yd biblioteka międzynarodowego centrum kultury:
- 23 yd Muzeum Stanisława Wyspiańskiego w Kamienicy Szołayskich:
- 370 yd Kamienica Hipolitów:
- 379 yd Dom Jana Matejki:
- 62 yd Muzeum Starego Teatru:
- 340 yd Muzeum Farmacji Collegium Medicum UJ:
- 335 yd Muzeum Książąt Czartoryskich:
- 585 yd Muzeum im. Emeryka Hutten-Czapskiego:
- 307 yd Czartoryski Museum:
- 255 yd Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku w Sukiennicach:
- 684 yd Zamek Królewski na Wawelu:
- 600 yd Dom Józefa Mehoffera:
- 213 yd Muzeum Ubezpieczeń:
- 260 yd Wieża Ratuszowa:
- 447 yd Dom pod Krzyżem:
- 486 yd Barbakan:
- 289 yd Muzeum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego - Collegium Maius:
- 396 yd Bazylika Mariacka w Krakowie:
- 725 yd Muzeum Geologiczne Instytutu Nauk Geologicznych PAN:
- 106 yd Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa - Pałac Krzysztofory:
- 418 yd Mury Obronne:
- School and university
- 366 yd The Jagiellonian University:
- 590 yd Academy of Music in Kraków:
- 525 yd The Ludwik Solski State Drama School in Cracow:
- 691 yd School of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow:
- 544 yd Academy of Fine Art in Krakow: