The Golden Horn Hotel
Ebusuud Cad. No: 44 Sirkeci, 34410 Istanbul, Turkey
- Reviews 105
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
The Golden Horn Hotel - Description
The Golden Horn is located right in the heart of Istanbul, close to the city’s most beautiful sites and attractions. Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, , the Grande Bazaar and Topkapi Palace are all close by. If you need a quick and efficient way to get around, the Cistern metro station is just 200 metres from the hotel.
The 65 rooms are breath-taking. All are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite television, wireless Internet access and a bathroom with a shower and bathtub. The hotel restaurant serves savoury traditional cuisine as well as international dishes that you can enjoy on the panoramic rooftop terrace. Make sure you also stop by the establishment’s elegant bar to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing.
Let yourself be pampered at The Golden Horn, an upscale 4-star establishment offering unbeatable hospitality in Sultanahmet, the historic quarter of Istanbul. This inviting and comfortable hotel features luxurious amenities to match its traditional-style elegance. Istanbul’s major landmarks are within close proximity of the hotel.
With its central location, Golden Horn Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Istanbul. The Golden Horn Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Along with its convenient location in Istanbul, the hot...
The hotel is located close to the main attractions of the city. Most of the historical monuments are at a walking distance of the hotel. Topkapi palace: 200 metres Sea port: 300 metres Blue Mosque: 600 metres Haghia Sophia: 500 metres
With minutes walk of Istanbul's main attractions, the Golden Horn Hotel Sirkeci boasts an incredibly central location. The Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and the Blue Mosque are all within easy reach from the hotel, as well as Istanbul Sirkeci Railway Station, the main railway terminu...
The Golden Horn Hotel type(s): Beach ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: AT™
The Golden Horn Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Free Parking , Valet Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Istanbul)
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Istanbul)
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Diet meals available
- Groups welcome
- City tour
- City tours
- Banqueting service
- City guide
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Limousine service
- Medical service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Old Town
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Highway
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
+ Good situation on the center.
- Problem with window and very cold in the room for night (room nr.403)
+ Location is perfect
- No info that they redid the roof terrace
- small room; very small bathroom
+ The location is nicely in the old city centre
- Room very small, very small cabinet to store clothes, first 2 nights room 312 witthout window, not acceptable, but hotel was full. The last night of ourRead more stay, we received a street side with window, but now very noisy even with window closed. Breakfast large, mainly for Turkish taste, lots of different olives. No fresh fruit ! Not worth 4 stars ! Perhaps 3 stars without room 312.Hide
+ The breakfasts were excellent
+ most of all, the location of the hotel
+ The best the Hotel had to offer was the Buffet breakfast. It had a wonderful view on the terrace of Hagia Sofia but was closed due to renovations.
- The reception staff were very unpleasant. Never a good morning was said and not a thankyou and come back again! One room they give us (room 502) was very small and had we saw it before booking we would never have stayed there!
+ it is close to major historical places so I saved alot on not paying very unfair angry taxi drivers.
- no one could speak english. it was so hard to communicate with staff. rooms are too small. no warmRead more water in the morning. break fast is the same everyday and some times it was the same food that was left over from the day before. never get a room that faces the street. you will not be able to rest, too noisy.Hide
+ roof terrace,view,breakfast
- room v small. shower in first room not suitable for use
+ Friendly and helpful staff, good location. Great view from the roof terrace!
- Rooms too small and very noisy (the ones facing the street)
Agan Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Istanbul, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and conve
Discover all that Istanbul has to offer with Sapphire Hotel as a base. The Sapphire Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The hotel provides a
Within walking distance of the Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar, Hotel Centrum Istanbul is close to Topkapi Palace. It features a rooftop restaurant, a luxury spa and free Wi-Fi. Hotel Centrum Istanbul o
Civilisations and empires had triumphed and fallen through the centuries in Istanbul. Sirkeci-Sultanahmet is one of the few living eye witnesses to these old days. From Asur Hotel you will visit this
Located between Sirkeci Station and the Topkapi Palace, the Erbil enjoys a fine position in the Sultanahmet district. The hotel offers Ottoman furnishings, free Wi-Fi and excellent public transport li
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Sultanahmet - Old City, Sirkeci Park Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay a
In the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul, Emin Hotel offers free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant. It is located 15 minutes’ from the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and the Topkapı Palace. All rooms at Hotel Em
Situated less than 200 metres from Gülhane Tram Stop, this special class category hotel offers non-smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The restaurant of Raymond Hotel serves vegetarian
The 3-star Hotel Evsen offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Istanbul. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. 24hr room s
- Golf and other sports
- 3.3 mi inDeep :
- Theatre and opera
- 1.5 mi Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts:
- 3.2 mi Süreyya Opera House:
- 95 yd Istanbul State Opera:
- Building and administration
- 933 yd Topkapi Palace :
- 542 yd Yerebatan Sarnici:
- 108 yd The Theodosian Sea Walls:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 615 yd Historic Areas of Istanbul:
- Market and shopping area
- 3.6 mi Cevahir Mall:
- 1.5 mi Galatasaray Beyoğlu Hasnun Galip Club Administrative Center:
- Religious site
- 898 yd Blue Mosque :
- 95 yd Rüstem Pasa Külliyesi:
- 1,582 yd Süleymaniye Mosque:
- 633 yd Ayasofya:
- School and university
- 1.3 mi Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University:
- 1,271 yd Istanbul Commerce University:
- 1.8 mi Halic University:
- 4 mi Dogus University:
- 1.3 mi Yildiz Technical University:
- 1,204 yd Istanbul University:
- 928 yd Istanbul Technical University:
- 3.4 mi Galatasaray University: