Dalbastı sokak 16, Cankurtaran mah, 34400 Istanbul, Turkey
Askin Hotel - Description
Askin Hotel. "Askin Hotel" has 3 stars. The hotel is a perfect base from which visitors can discover Istanbul. Just one step out the door and guests will find themselves right in the downtown district. A total of 19 rooms is featured. Thanks to the air conditioning, it is never too warm inside. To add to your stay, there is breakfast available. If you absolutely need to keep an eye on business, there is Internet access available free of charge.
Discover all that Istanbul has to offer with Askin Hotel as a base.The Askin Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower.This Ista...
Built in 1932, this beautifully restored Armenian style house is decorated in late Ottoman style and offers superb bed and breakfast accommodation. You are invited to relax amid the sumptuous surroundings.
Askin Hotel, one of the Sultanahmet\'s finest bed and breakfast, invites you to relax and enjoy its sumptuous surroundings. Askin Hotel is a beatifully restored Ermenian style character house, built in 1932, decorated in late Ottoman style.
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Askin, one of Sultanahmet's finest bed & breakfast hotels. It is a perfect place for a relaxing stay in a beautiful environment. The carefully restored hotel was built in 1932 and has an interior design in Ottoman style. It is located between the Blue ...
Das Askin Boutique Hotel, eines der edelsten Bed&Breakfasts in ganz Sultanahmet, lädt Sie zum Relaxen und Genie�?en der beeindruckenden Umgebung dieses Viertels von Istanbul ein. Es befindet sich ganz in der Nähe der Blauen Moschee, der Hagia Sofia sowie des Hippodroms. Ebenso können Sie von hier...
Askin Hotel type(s): Design ,Budget
Askin Hotel facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Business services
- Fast Check-in/out
- Non smoking
- City tours
- Laundry services
- Currency Exchange
- Fully equipped business center
- Car Rentals
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Highway
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
+ The view was great, breakfast good, staff friendly. The room was very clean
+ The view from our room and the terrace was awesome!
- Sewer gas smell at times
+ the roof your can stay at night to have a drink which have good view of the city
- the hotel is old and not PC for internet access
+ Airy rooms, lovely view of Bosphorus from our window, nice atmosphere and oldey worldey furniture even tho is getting a little run down. But good value for the price. Loved the roof terrace and the breakfastRead more up there, fantastic. Location excellent near the Blue Mosque and other points of interest, felt safe to walk about in the evening and near to the tram.
- The main guy on the front desk was pretty vague when we asked for info re getting a bus to Ankara. In fact he gave us wrong info, luckily we stuck to Lonely Planet advice. Other younger guys on desk at night were pleasant and cheerful. Had to ask twice for room to be cleaned but then they responded. We stayed 4 nights.Hide
+ The rooms were small and the breakfast was not very good. But the terrace has a good view. The rooms were too small.
+ roof garden and breakfast was beautiful with great view, location was perfect
+ The people that work there great and helpful, this is a cozy hotel in a great location
- cozy rooms for light travelers not suggested for travelers that are expecting luxery
+ Fantastic location. Nice cucumbers for breakfeast. Also nice view from terace.
- The doors to the rooms are low quality. Any noise in the stairs is very loud in the rooms.
- Golf and other sports
- 2.9 mi inDeep :
- Theatre and opera
- 2 mi Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts:
- 2.9 mi Süreyya Opera House:
- 846 yd Istanbul State Opera:
- Building and administration
- 1,198 yd Topkapi Palace :
- 338 yd Yerebatan Sarnici:
- 821 yd The Theodosian Sea Walls:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 302 yd Historic Areas of Istanbul:
- Market and shopping area
- 4 mi Cevahir Mall:
- 2 mi Galatasaray Beyoğlu Hasnun Galip Club Administrative Center:
- Religious site
- 225 yd Blue Mosque :
- 846 yd Rüstem Pasa Külliyesi:
- 1.3 mi Süleymaniye Mosque:
- 256 yd Ayasofya:
- School and university
- 1.7 mi Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University:
- 1.2 mi Istanbul Commerce University:
- 2 mi Halic University:
- 3.7 mi Dogus University:
- 1.8 mi Yildiz Technical University:
- 1,751 yd Istanbul University:
- 258 yd Istanbul Technical University:
- 3.6 mi Galatasaray University: