Stansted Skyline Hotel
Chelmsford Road, Barnston, CM6 1LP Great Dunmow, England
Stansted Skyline Hotel - Description
Stansted Skyline Hotel. "Stansted Skyline Hotel" is a 3-star hotel. This hotel is a perfect place to stay when exploring Great Dunmow. The air conditioning keeps the hot weather outside, always ensuring a pleasant bedroom temperature. The private garden is excellent for taking a short walk. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant which proudly serves its Indian specialty. For a drink after dinner, you will find the lounge bar most welcoming. After a good night's rest, you have the option to enjoy a continental breakfast. Visitors can go online at no extra charge and make use of the airport shuttle service.
The 3-star Stansted Skyline Hotel offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in London. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Family room, safety deposit boxes, Wi-Fi in public areas, shops, business center...
The property is conveniently located next to A120 and close to M11. All of the rooms are ensuite with tea/ coffee making facilities and televisions. Hair dryers and ironing boards are available upon request. Hotel?s restaurant/ bar is open between 6pm and 12am, serving Tradition English food and ...
The Stansted Skyline Hotel is located in Great Dunmow, England. 10 miles from Stansted Airport Hotel Features. Airport shuttle service Complimentary breakfast Wireless Internet Tea and coffee facilities
Just 7 miles (11 km) and 10 minutes' drive from Stansted Airport, the hotel offers airport transfers and holiday parking deals. Free Wi-Fi. The Stansted Skyline Hotel operates a shuttle service betwe
Stansted Skyline Hotel type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: De Salis Hotels™
Stansted Skyline Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Fast Check-in/out
- Non smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Fully equipped business center
- Packed Lunches
- Fax / Photocopying
- Airport Connection
- Room Service
- Near Airport
- Near Train Station
- The room and hotel was very basic and un clean, the staff consisted of 2 people. the beds were rock hard. and no breakfast was offered due to the chef not working weekends
+ very friendly staff who made you feel at home. Pick up service good. Excellent home cooked evening meal . Continental breakfast in your room. good value for money.
- Bar and restaurant could do with refurbishing, but homely atmosphere makes up for this
+ easy to find
- the bathroom had broken tiles even in the shower and hair from previous user.... also we had a 45 min wait at the airport before we were collected
+ Friendliness of the staff
- Cleanliness was not quite up to scratche.g. dust on ledges,cobwebs on lampshades.
+ The receptionist on our arrival was very friendly and the shuttleservice to the airport worked well
- The room was dirty, the heating did not work, instead there was an electrical heater on which theRead more legs was broken and therefor not safe to use.The food was very poor and expensive. The were sacks with dirty laundry in the hallways, there was no parking left in the parking lot.Hide
+ very accesible to stanstead airport
- we arrived back after midnight [just] no refreshments available to purchase bar shut
+ Staff very friendly and helpful,food was good. Good value for money.
- A bit 'tired' needed refurbishment - Shower poor.
+ The food in the evening was pricey but lovely! Just what I needed! The airport shuttle left on time and was fast enough.
- The whole decor of the hotel looked old and tired. There was no hot water inRead more the shower in the morning, nor soap. The TV was attached too far up the wall to watch TV in bed comfortably, and it didn't have BBC2 or a remote control either. As a young female staying there alone I did not feel safe in the room I was allocated: I had to go outside to reach it and there was only one locked door between me and the street (the door of the room). Plus the room was loud as it was next to the stairs.Hide
+ The stay was overnight and the price included parking while we were away for 10 days. Price/service/value for money was excellent. We ate in the restaurant while staying there and also on our return to pick up the car and the food was good.
- Disabled access is poor but I was given a ground floor room with no problem.
+ staff friendliness and helpfulness, service to airport
The Saracens Head Hotel London lies only 13 km (8 miles) away from the airport.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each gu
The Homelye Farm Courtyards Hotel is located in Great Dunmow making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Homelye Farm Courtyards Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenit
The Harwood Guest House is located in Great Dunmow making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit g
Located in Church End Broxted, the Whitehall Hotel is set in beautiful tranquil grounds with manicured lawns and a charming Elizabethan walled garden. The hotel is just a few miles away from London St
This family-run bed and breakfast is in the Essex countryside, 10 miles (16 km) from London Stansted Airport. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking, its own private fishing pond and en suite rooms.
The Motts Bed & Breakfast is located in Great Dunmow making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit
Discover all that Great Dunmow has to offer with Roslyns Hotel as a base.The Roslyns Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are e
Offering excellent facilities as well as high quality service in a warm and family like ambience, the Whitehall Hotel is an ideal place for you to reside in one of the most beautiful corners of Stanst
With its central location, Little Bullocks Farm Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Stansted Mountfitchet.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences
- 8.3 mi Woodside Park:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 5.7 mi Kavala Day Spa and Beauty Salon:
- 6.6 mi Xpect Health & Fitness - Braintree:
- 7.9 mi Braintree Swimming Centre:
- Golf and other sports
- 7 mi Regiment Way Golf Centre:
- 7.6 mi Channels Golf Club:
- 7.3 mi Towerlands Golf Club:
- 6.6 mi Broomfield Hospital:
- 7.9 mi Willingale Doe:
- 7 mi Broomfield Puddingstone:
- 3.9 mi Pleshey Castle:
- 5 mi Stansted Airport Stone:
- 3.2 mi Little Easton Moat:
- 6.2 mi Hatfield Forest Puddingstones:
- 2 mi Felsted:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 7.4 mi Business center of Hilton London Stansted Airport Hotel:
- Railroad station
- 5.7 mi Stansted Airport Railway Station:
- 8 mi Elsenham Railway Station:
- 7.9 mi Braintree Freeport Railway Station:
- 6.7 mi Stansted Airport:
- 5.8 mi Aéroport de Londres Stansted: