Angel Ganivet, 7, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Reviews 165
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
Melia Granada - Description
Located in the heart of world-famous Granada, the hotel is near the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel holding the remains of the Catholic Kings, the Arab University and the Corral del Carbón. The Meliá Granada is just 5 minutes from the Alhambra, 15 minutes from the airport, 30 km (17 miles) from the Sierra Nevada ski slopes, 60 km (37 miles) from the Costa Tropical beaches and 90 km (56 miles) from the Nerja grottos.
The Meliá Granada offers 232 guestrooms and 29 luxury suites on its Royal Floor. A buffet breakfast is served daily, and the Generalife Restaurant offers à la carte dining with rice dishes and live show cooking. Relax in the Bar Albaicín or use one of the hotel's 3 conference/meeting rooms. Each of the Alhambra, Veleta and Bobadil rooms has a 180-person capacity. Audio-visual equipment can also be reserved.
The Hotel Meliá Granada is located in the city's best shopping district just steps from old Granada with its cathedral and royal chapel. Ideal both for business travelers and vacationers, the hotel offers excellent amenities and facilities to hold meetings, and serves a wide variety of refined, traditional Andalusian cuisine.
Melia Granada Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Granada, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Facilities like room service, tours, shops, disabled facilities, laundry service/dry cleaning are ...
LOCATED IN THE BEST SHOPPING AREA OF GRANADA, A FEW METRESFROM THE HISTORICAL CENTRE. THE HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE THEBAR INGLES AND GENERALIFE RESTAURANT, WHERE GUEST CAN SAMPLEDELICIOUS REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CUISINE.. 232 ROOMS 6 LEVELS EXTERIOR CORRIDOR
5 minutes from the Alhambra, 15 minutes from the airport, 30 km from the Sierra Nevada ski resort, 60 km from the Costa Tropical and 90 km from the Nerja Caves.
The Melia Granada is located in Spain, 500 metres from the Nasrid Palace, and 30 kilometres from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. Hotel Features. This Andalusian hotel has air conditioned public areas, and its front desk is open around the clock. A porter is on hand to help with luggage, and cur...
Melia Granada type(s): Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Meliá Hotels & Resorts™
Melia Granada facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Valet Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Granada)
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Granada)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Near Golf Course
- City tour
- City tours
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Dry Cleaning
- Valet service
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
+ Excellent breakfasts, friendly staff, very comfortable place to stay and near shops.
+ The position of the hotel, the hotel itself was excellent. As a group of 5 couples none of us gad a complaint
+ breakfast foods
- room cleaness, services of staffs
+ the hotel is in the city center and Close to alhambra palace ( minutes by bus and, for those who like to walk, a 40 minutes walk to the palace
+ Good location, clean modern room
- Difficult to get too by car with one way systems and no entry!
+ People at the front desk were great. Kind and helpful.Good location.
- No coffee available ,no breakfast. All other places we stayed had a chance to add breakfast for a fee.
+ Excellent hotel in central location. Breakfast first class, very varied selection and very fresh. Restaurant staff extremely polite and pleasant.
- Only criticism would be that although reception staffRead more helpful, did not go one step further when asked a question about an area or how to book for an event. We realised later they could have told us where we could go to book the various excursions, however we were left to find this on our own.Hide
+ Good location, clean and comfortable rooms
- The hotel looks a bit old - needs some refreshing
- The emplyees from the reception are not kind, far from this... Breakfest and parking lot expensive.
Das Hotel Niza ist eine 1-Stern-Unterkunft mit 30 hellen und geräumigen Zimmern im Zentrum von Granada. Die traditionell eingerichteten Einzel-, Doppel-, Zweibett-, Dreier-, Vierer- und Familienzimmer
With its central location, Hotel Niza is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Granada.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its cla
The ideal base for cheap stays in Granada, the Hostal Penelope offers excellent service and good value for money accommodation at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains. The Hostal Penelope enjoys a
The Navas14 Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Granada.The Navas14 Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Room a
Best Western Dauro Ii Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Granada, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the prop
The hotel is located in the south-east section of Granada, at Navas, 5g18009-Granada, only 4 minutes by car from the city center.The Hotel Dauro II has all the services one would expect of a three sta
The modern Hotel Navas has an attractive white facade and is located in the historic center of Granada, 150 meters from the cathedral. Air conditioned guestrooms feature pastel shades, floral fabrics
Das 3-Sterne Hotel Navas ist eine komplett renovierte Unterkunft und befindet sich mitten im historischen Zentrum von Granada, direkt beim Rathaus, der Kathedrale und dem schönsten und bekanntesten Ta
Discover all that Granada has to offer with Navas Hotel as a base.All the modern facilities are available in all of the hotel's 52 rooms. The guestrooms are equipped with mini bar, bathtub, in room sa
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 565 yd Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzín, Granada:
- 842 yd Alhambra and Generalife:
- Theatre and opera
- 241 yd Festival Internacional de Música y Danza:
- Railroad station
- Religious site
- 381 yd Cathedral and Royal Chapel:
- Golf and other sports
- 1,035 yd Biblioteca de Andalucia:
- School and university
- 1,440 yd University of Granada:
- 1.4 mi Los Cármenes:
- 1.3 mi Palacio Municipal de Deportes de Granada:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 469 yd Bodyna Natural Care - Granada:
- 145 yd Las Ánforas Spa Aguas Vivas Granada:
- 2.4 mi Piscina Cubierta de Armilla:
- 1,604 yd Piscina Cubierta de Arabial:
- 3.1 mi Parque De Las Ciencias:
- 1,003 yd Casa Museo Manuel De Falla:
- 922 yd Museo Arqueológico Y Etnológico De Granada:
- 356 yd Centro De Arte José Guerrero De La Diputación De Granada:
- 378 yd Museo De Ciencias Naturales Del I.E.S. Padre Suárez De Granada:
- 317 yd Museo Casa De Los Tiros:
- 977 yd Casa Museo Federico García Lorca De Huerta De San Vicente:
- 879 yd Museo De La Alhambra:
- 1,744 yd Museo Cuevas Del Sacromonte:
- 1.2 mi Hospital universitario virgen de las nieves:
- 1,051 yd Clínica inmaculada concepción:
- 1.1 mi Hospital universitario san cecilio:
- 1,060 yd Hospital de san rafael: