Casa del Pilar
Hospital de Santa Ana, 12 - 2º, 18009 Granada, Spain
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
- Overview Video length: 1:32
- Exteriors Video length: 0:12
- Standard Double Room Video length: 0:20
- Junior Suite Video length: 0:24
- Royal suite Video length: 0:17
- Lobby - Reception Video length: 0:16
- Breakfast Video length: 0:16
- Bar Video length: 0:15
- Meeting room Video length: 0:07
- Swimming pool Video length: 0:10
Casa del Pilar - Description
Casa del Pilar. "Casa del Pilar" is a hotel that has acquired 3 stars. It is an ideal base from which to discover Grenade. There is a total of 12 rooms to choose from. Noise and hot weather cannot disturb you as the bedrooms are soundproof and equipped with air conditioning. After a busy day, visitors have the option to relax in the jacuzzi. You also have the opportunity to sign in for a relaxing massage treatment. You will appreciate the Andalusian specialty of the onsite restaurant. End your busy day at the accommodation's patio bar or lounge bar. For those who absolutely need to keep an eye on their email, there is free Internet access available.
The Saray Hotel is located in Granada making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The hotel provides all the amenities that today's travelers desire in all of its 213 rooms. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. For your...
Saray hotel was founded in 1991 and was renovated in 2002. It is situated in the beautiful Spanish city of Granada, a location full of Andalusian flavour. The outside of the building and its delightful surroundings are as nice as the hotel interior, that is decorated with Arabian style. The luxur...
The Saray Hotel in Granada, a superior first class hotel, was built in 1992. This modern style hotel features Granada Alhambra decor in its public areas. It is the only hotel in the city with a swimming pool and private parking. Some of the amenities at the Saray Hotel include air conditioning, a...
Dit hotel is gehuisvest in een 17de-eeuws gebouw in het mooie, historische hart van Granada. Het hotel is zorgvuldig gerenoveerd en biedt moderne gemakken terwijl de oorspronkelijke charme van het gebouw behouden is gebleven. Het hotel is gelegen aan het Plaza Nueva, midden in het historische ha...
The Hotel Saray is located opposite of the new conference centre and from its lifts you have a magnificent view of Granada and the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada. It is decorated throughout in Nazarí style and offers 213 rooms. The rooms are equipped with interactive TV, direct-dial telep...
Casa del Pilar type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Hoteles Santos™
Casa del Pilar facilities and services
Pay Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Granada)
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Granada)
- Business services
- Disabled rooms
- Fast Check-in/out
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Non smoking
- City tours
- Outdoor Pool
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Ticket Sales
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Outstanding views
+ Clean. Helpful staff.
- Buffet was boring. Same thing every morning. Expensive.
+ Everything-- the rooms were great the staff was excellent the location
+ Very relaxing comfortable stay, excellen location and very friendly staff, wonderful
- no complaints whatsoever
+ Easy access to Granada town centre
- Garage to park car was tight for space!!
+ Wonderful pool area, very helpful staff even though they do not speak a lot of English.
+ Wonderful swimming pool
- Expensive parking
+ Rooms were spacious and clean. The facilities (pool, bar etc) were excellent.
- No irons available for guests. The wireless network did not work from my room on the 2nd floor.
+ This was our third stay here, so that probably says we like it. Great to have the garden and the pool along with poolside bar, reasonably priced close to fabulous cty of Granada.
Stay per se was perfect, hotel is not in the center but well connected by public transport - anyway the center is not far on foot, although the Alhambra is not and you will need to catch a convenient bus.Read more Watch out if at the reception they tell you that the Alhambra has no more tickets left for a certain day ... you may go to the Alhambra in person and still find tickets (we did it!)Hide
+ All staff we dealt with were excellent.
- Location is not ideal being approx. 15 minutes walk from the City Centre, however, taxis are very reasonable - 5 euros to Alhambra and slightly less to and fromRead more city centre (slightly more expensive at night).Hide
L'auberge Hostal Aljibe de Santa Ana est un bâtiment de plus de 300 ans, magnifiquement restauré et situé dans le centre historique de Grenade. L'établissement a conservé ses boiseries et sa structure
With its central location, Pension Britz is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Granada.The Pension Britz boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in ever
With its central location, Palacio De Mariana Pineda Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Granada.The Palacio De Mariana Pineda Hotel boasts a convenient lo
Of a Family category, the Room Mate Migueletes has all the comforts such as : Room Service, Television, Satellite Television.Located north, 100 minutes by car distance from the city center, this hotel
The Room Mate Migueletes is a beautiful 17th-century residence that has been completely renovated. It features magnificent galleries and a typically Andalusian patio. The lobby is open 24 hours a da
Set in a prime location of Granada, Hostal Venecia puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for
The Puerta de las Granadas Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Granada. The Puerta de las Granadas Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every gues
Housed in a 17th century mansion, the Room Mate Migueletes is a renovated, traditional Andalusian property located in the Albayzin area, declared a heritage site by UNESCO. The Alhambra and Granada'
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Albayzin, Plaza Nueva Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property
Of a Budget category, the La Hacienda Plaza has all the comforts such as : Restaurant, Bar.Located south-east, 4 minutes by car distance from the city center, this hotel at Plaza Nueva, 3 is the ideal
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 67 yd Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzín, Granada:
- 404 yd Alhambra and Generalife:
- Theatre and opera
- 629 yd Festival Internacional de Música y Danza:
- Railroad station
- Religious site
- 358 yd Cathedral and Royal Chapel:
- Golf and other sports
- 1,130 yd Biblioteca de Andalucia:
- School and university
- 1,083 yd University of Granada:
- 1.7 mi Los Cármenes:
- 1.6 mi Palacio Municipal de Deportes de Granada:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 962 yd Bodyna Natural Care - Granada:
- 424 yd Las Ánforas Spa Aguas Vivas Granada:
- 2.7 mi Piscina Cubierta de Armilla:
- 1,750 yd Piscina Cubierta de Arabial:
- 1.1 mi Hospital universitario virgen de las nieves:
- 1,619 yd Clínica inmaculada concepción:
- 1,718 yd Hospital universitario san cecilio:
- 896 yd Hospital de san rafael:
- 3.1 mi Parque De Las Ciencias:
- 818 yd Casa Museo Manuel De Falla:
- 378 yd Museo Arqueológico Y Etnológico De Granada:
- 386 yd Centro De Arte José Guerrero De La Diputación De Granada:
- 286 yd Museo De Ciencias Naturales Del I.E.S. Padre Suárez De Granada:
- 262 yd Museo Casa De Los Tiros:
- 1,462 yd Casa Museo Federico García Lorca De Huerta De San Vicente:
- 456 yd Museo De La Alhambra:
- 1,226 yd Museo Cuevas Del Sacromonte: