Joaquín Costa, 7, 18010 Granada, Spain
Anacapri - Description
Anacapri. "Anacapri" is a hotel that has received 3 stars. It is perfect for discovering Grenade as it is conveniently situated right in its downtown district. A total of 49 bedrooms is featured. The air conditioning keeps the warm weather outside. Breathe some fresh air in the privacy of the inner courtyard. By participating in skiing you have the opportunity to make your stay a more active one. You can offer yourself a massage. Your children will have a safe place to play in the child care center. The hotel has its own restaurant. For a drink after a long day, visitors will find the bar most welcoming. After a good night's sleep, breakfast is served. Of course, staying in touch with family and friends is made easy with Internet access.
With its central location, Husa Anacapri Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Granada. The Husa Anacapri Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and mode...
The Hotel Anacapri is a three star establishment located in the heart of Granada, just a short walk from the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel. Nestled at the foot of Sierra Nevada, at the confluence of the Darro and Genil rivers, Granada is a stunning example of Andalusia's former glory. She was th...
The city centre Hotel Anacapri is built around an 18th Century courtyard, typical of the city of Granada in southern Spain, where the hotel is found. The hotel's 52 air conditioned guestrooms all include functional, oak wood furnishings and simple decor. Each room features modern amenities such a...
Hotel Anacapri enjoys a privileged location in heart of the historical centre of Granada, maybe the city with the greatest Muslim heritage in Spain. Its excellent position, between the Plaza Isabel la Católica and Plaza Nueva squares, makes Anacapri the perfect base to explore each attraction of ...
With a unique atmosphere, special hospitality and convenient facilities, the hotel offers excellent accommodation that makes you to feel at home.LocationLocated in the heart of Granada, the Anacapri Hotel Granada is close to the pedestrian entrance to the Alhambra and Generalife. The hotel is jus...
Anacapri type(s): Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: GP™
Anacapri facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Multilingual staff
- Reading room
- City tours
- City guide
- City maps
- Medical service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Near Train Station
+ Central - staff very helpful
- Very difficult to find - more emphasis needed on the fact that the access roads are narrow alleys not roads and giving names of roads is a waste of time as few, if any have signs that can be read whilst driving a car.
+ convenience, good breakfast (except coffee), generally quiet
- bad odor in bathroom, poor telephone connection
+ Clean, attractive, fairly large rooms and bathroom; friendly and helpful English-speaking hotel staff; excellent location (although a little difficult to find at first)
- I would like it if hotel couldRead more provide directions by bus from the train station; also, I was bothered by noise of trash pick-up at night; otherwise fairly quiet.Hide
+ Good location
- The noise from construction on street
+ It was very central and in a very quiet street. The staff were very friendly and helpful and arranged garaging close by for the car
- It was very hard to find in a very little back street, do get goodRead more instructionsHide
+ The reception staff were welcoming and very helpfull. The entrance lobby was attractive and relaxing if a little simple. The rooms were neat and along with the bathrooms very clean.
- The decoration of the room could do with freshening up. The floral soft furnishings were dated and kitch and lacking in character however they were acceptable for te price paid. We were under the impression we had booked a double room but were accomodated with a twin room.
+ Staff friendly and helpful.
+ Good location and excellent staff
+ Good location, helpful reception staff, good breakfast buffet
- Slightly noisy outside on Saturday night, passing locals and bar not connected to the hotel
+ Excellent position
- Parking places are needed and better signs for coming by car.
- School and university
- 1,033 yd University of Granada:
- Theatre and opera
- 430 yd Festival Internacional de Música y Danza:
- 917 yd Biblioteca de Andalucia:
- Religious site
- 132 yd Cathedral and Royal Chapel:
- Railroad station
- Golf and other sports
- 1.6 mi Los Cármenes:
- 1.6 mi Palacio Municipal de Deportes de Granada:
- 1.1 mi Hospital universitario virgen de las nieves:
- 746 yd Hospital de san rafael:
- 1,464 yd Clínica inmaculada concepción:
- 1,632 yd Hospital universitario san cecilio:
- 1,446 yd Museo Cuevas Del Sacromonte:
- 679 yd Museo De La Alhambra:
- 73 yd Museo De Ciencias Naturales Del I.E.S. Padre Suárez De Granada:
- 599 yd Museo Arqueológico Y Etnológico De Granada:
- 3 mi Parque De Las Ciencias:
- 163 yd Centro De Arte José Guerrero De La Diputación De Granada:
- 1,252 yd Casa Museo Federico García Lorca De Huerta De San Vicente:
- 243 yd Museo Casa De Los Tiros:
- 999 yd Casa Museo Manuel De Falla:
- 628 yd Alhambra and Generalife:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 277 yd Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzín, Granada:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 764 yd Bodyna Natural Care - Granada:
- 306 yd Las Ánforas Spa Aguas Vivas Granada:
- 2.6 mi Piscina Cubierta de Armilla:
- 1,536 yd Piscina Cubierta de Arabial: