Premier Inn Glasgow City Charing Cross
10 Elmbank Gardens, G2 4PP Glasgow, Scotland
- Reviews 93
Premier Inn Glasgow City Charing Cross - Description
Premier Inn Glasgow Charing Cross. "Premier Inn Glasgow Charing Cross" is a hotel that has received 3 stars. This residence is a perfect base point from which guests can discover Glasgow. The hotel has a capacity of 278 modern bedrooms. The air conditioning keeps the heat outside, always ensuring a pleasant temperature. For guests who fancy participating in some sports, this hotel offers soccer. The onsite restaurant will serve you dinner as well as breakfast. After dinner, you can have a drink at the lounge bar. Staying connected with your friends and family is made easy with Internet access.
Discover all that Glasgow has to offer with Premier Inn Glasgow City Charing Cross Hotel as a base.The Premier Inn Glasgow City Charing Cross Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room facilities include desk, hair dryer, ironing board, ...
Offering impeccable service and homely atmosphere, the Premier Inn Glasgow caters to the needs of the discerning travellers.LocationIdeally located in the heart of the Glasgow, this property is within walking distance from the Glasgow Museum and Art Gallery, Kings Theatre, Scottish Exhibition and...
Beside Charing Cross Rail Station, 2 minutes' drive from the M8, 2 minutes' walk from Sauchiehall Street, this Premier Inn hotel has family-friendly rooms, with an on-site restaurant and bar.
Premier Inn Glasgow City Charing Cross type(s): Budget
This hotel belongs to: Premier Inn™
Premier Inn Glasgow City Charing Cross facilities and services
Pay Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Glasgow)
Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Glasgow)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Conference Facilities
- Business services
- Fast Check-in/out
- Front Desk 24hr
- Baggage Storage
- Fully Non Smoking
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting amenities
- Fax / Photocopying
- Near Train Station
- Near Exhibition Center
Had two different rooms or recent stays. One very nice, one pokey with a very uncomfortable bed. In-room broadband is obscenely expensive- a real annoyance. Also slow and buggy.....
Very good value. Basic but done everything I required. The location is excellent, within a minute of shops, bars, restaurants and theatres. The only negative is the charge for parking next to the hotel. I stayed 3 days and it was £46-00.
Overall very good, as would be expected from a Premier Travel Inn. There are only two negative points. One is the excessive parking charges in the mult-story car park next to the hotel. I'm sure PTI couldRead more do a deal for reduced parking fees for hotel guests. The other issue is, that although it was a designated smoking room, there was no ashtray provided.Hide
+ Close to where I was doing business
+ the rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were polite, good value for money
- my only complaint was that two of the three lifts were broken and at one point all three lifts were broken.
+ central location, good price and very large bed!
+ Prepayment meant no delay in checkout.
- Breakfast menu: very full buffet at £7.50. No indication of alternative
+ The restaurant was very good, finally found a chef who can cook my steak how I like it.
- The towels in the bathroom had a horrible smell to them. Noticed the same thing in the Premier Inn on Argyle Street in Glasgow also.
- The hotel is next to a very busy moterway and some rooms are definitely noisier than others depending on which side of hotel your room was situated.
+ Its location (next to The Kings Theatre) and we had a nice big corner room and the reception staff kept my bags the nextday .
Offering comfortable accommodation and a friendly environment, this property makes you feel right at home, while staying in Glasgow.LocationSituated in a quiet location, City Apartments Glasgow Variet
The 4-star City Apartments Glasgow offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Glasgow. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a
With its central location, City Aparthotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Glasgow. The City Aparthotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in
In central Glasgow, 250 metres from Bath Street and the Mitchell Library, the North Star self-catering apartments are spacious and have balconies. Parking and a supermarket are available on-site.
The The B Suites Hotel is located in Glasgow making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
The Charing Cross Guest House is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Glasgow.Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, television, separate shower and tub.The amen
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Glasgow City Center, Mclays Guest House promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the in
McLays Guest House è una struttura funzionale ad 1 stella di Glasgow in posizione centrale (Renfrew Street). Vicino alla zona pedonale del centro, ai negozi ed a Sauchiehall Street, Argyll Street e Bu
This 3-star guest house offers elegant modern accommodation in the centre of Glasgow, 15 minutes’ walk from Buchanan Bus Station. It has 24-hour entry, 24-hour reception, and free Wi-Fi. The vibrant
- Convention and exhibition center
- 1,062 yd Express By Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre-Theatrelan:
- 298 yd Sauchiehall Street:
- Religious site
- 1,125 yd Catholic Church:
- Railroad station
- 615 yd Anderston Railway Station:
- 1,124 yd Glasgow Central Station:
- 19 yd Charing Cross:
- 1,032 yd Exhibition Centre Railway Station:
- Metro station
- 775 yd Cowcaddens SPT Subway Station:
- 766 yd St Georges Cross SPT Subway Station:
- 1,126 yd Finnieston:
- 238 yd Gala Casino - Sauchiehall St.:
- 238 yd Stanley Berkeley Casino - Glasgow:
- 850 yd Gala Casino - Glasgow:
- Amusement park
- 862 yd Glasgow Gardens:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 717 yd Fake Bake Boutique:
- 1,021 yd Spa In The City Day Spa:
- 909 yd North Woodside Leisure Centre:
- 871 yd 15 Royal Terrace Day Spa:
- 893 yd Greens Health & Fitness - Glasgow:
- 323 yd LivingWell Health Club:
- 723 yd Arlington Baths Club:
- Theatre and opera
- 912 yd Pavilion Theatre :
- 96 yd Scottish Opera:
- 596 yd King's Theatre:
- 833 yd Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (RSAMD):
- 912 yd National Theatre of Scotland:
- School and university
- 447 yd Glasgow School of Art:
- 833 yd Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama:
- 1,110 yd Glasgow Caledonian University: