Cellai Hotel Florence
Via 27 Aprile 14, 52r, 50129 Florence, Italy
Cellai Hotel Florence - Description
Just a few steps from the hotel, visit the San Lorenzo market, the Galeria dell' Accademia where Michelangelo's David is to be found, or the famous Duomo. The dedicated staff are always on-call to recommend charming attractions that are off the beaten path.
Every piece of furniture and decoration in each of the 55 rooms was carefully chosen at Florentine antique shops, to create an atmosphere that is both warm and luxurious. All rooms offer the utmost in comfort, and are equipped with air conditioning and satellite television. The hotel has many salons, such as the superb Fireplace Salon, perfect for reading or a chat. From the terrace, enjoy the splendid view of Florence.
In the tradition of Tuscan hospitality, discover Hotel Cellai, where each guest is received with personalised, warm attention. It boasts a fantastic location in the heart of Florence's historic quarter, just steps from the most famous attractions.
Located in Centro Storico, Cellai Florence Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Florence. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. All the necessary facilities, including safety deposit boxes, 24hr room service, executive floor, baby...
Peretola Airport FLR 10 km, Central Train Station 500 meters, Michelangelo's David .2 km
This is one of the best 3 star superior "Boutique Hotel" in Florence which offers convenient location and excellent quality of services: complimentary afternoon tea/coffee little buffet is served in the charming winter garden; bicycles at disposal of Hotel Guests; free internet access. D.O 02.200...
Cellai Hotel Florence type(s): Family ,Design ,Budget ,Luxury
Cellai Hotel Florence facilities and services
Parking , Valet Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Anti vapor mirrors
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- City tour
- Reading lounge
- Reading room
- City tours
- Snooker Table
- Washing Machine
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Limousine service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- VIP Amenities
- Old Town
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Near Exhibition Center
The single room was a bit cramped, and the shower sprayed water throughout the bathroom. The daily maid service forgot to replace soap and toilet paper. Otherwise, everything was fine, and the locationRead more is terrific.Hide
Very pleasant hotel, centrally located close to the Accademia. My son and I styaed in a twim room and were pleased with this hotel.
- We stayed one night this summer and found it close to the centre of Firenze. However, my wife and I came to the same independent opinion that we were disappointed by (a) incomplete room-cleaning, (b) an unfriendly staff and (c) poor cost-effectiveness. As a result, we wouldn't recemmend this hotel.
Single room very tatty.Changed to double room much better.When a European hotel advertises "satellite" tv to a UK market,you believe you will get Sky and Sky sports,this is not the case at this hotel,justRead more italian channels,how they are delivered is irrelevant.Hide
+ Location to main attractions.
- Two unfriendly members of staff. Dark room even with the lights on. Extremely noisy from passing traffic.Tiny,shabby, dirty bathroom.
+ Location. We are in our late Sixty's but could easily walk to the bus and train terminus.
- Just the issue of 3 steps up to the lift with baggage ! Howeer not a major problemj
The Cellai is located within walking distance of many attractions. Our stay was short and was good overall. I would question if the rooms booked trhough Venere may be different in size nad location thanRead more rooms booked through the hotel at standar rate. Our room was small and streetside which was noisy until around 10 PM.Hide
We just came back from our stay and were very impressed with the hotel. It is a very quaint and welcoming hotel in a great location. Everything is within walking distance especially since the whole cityRead more is such a short distance. Not only would we highly recommend this hotel to everyone, but we will stay at Cellai again.Hide
The hotel might be good if you actually get to stay - has some history of overbooking and appointing another hotel only upon arrival.
This is hotel was not at all what we expected. The room which we thought we had booked did not look at all like the room that we received. The staff was fairly friendly and helpful. Even though the rooftopRead more garden was gorgeous, we will probably not be staying here again.Hide
- 392 yd Libreria del Cinema:
- School and university
- 477 yd University of Florence:
- Building and administration
- Market and shopping area
- 574 yd San Lorenzo Market :
- Railroad station
- 678 yd Bus Station:
- 671 yd Santa Maria Novella Train Station:
- 727 yd Stazione di Firenze Santa Maria Novella:
- Park and square or garden
- 703 yd Leonardo da Vinci Museum:
- 510 yd Galleria dell'Accademia:
- 329 yd Museo Marino Marini:
- 488 yd Museo di San Marco:
- 511 yd Medici Riccardi Palace:
- 581 yd Palazzo Medici Riccardi:
- Religious site
- 582 yd Cappelle Medicee:
- 430 yd Basilica di San Marco:
- 603 yd Medici Chapel:
- 709 yd Basilica della Santissima Annunziata:
- 555 yd Basilica of San Lorenzo :
- 695 yd Basilica della Santissima Annunziata:
- 568 yd Basilica di San Lorenzo: