Erskine Bridge Hotel
Riverside, PA8 6AN Erskine, Scotland
Erskine Bridge Hotel - Description
Erskine Bridge Hotel. 4-star "Erskine Bridge Hotel" is a perfect base from which to explore Erskine. There is a total of 177 rooms to choose from. This accommodation features a private patio. Don't forget to bring your swimsuit as this residence provides its guests with a covered, indoor swimming pool. The pool is adapted for children. At this accommodation, you can participate in multiple activities, like mini-golf, birdwatching and fishing. For guests who fancy getting in some sports practice, the residence also offers multiple options, such as squash, volleyball, sailing, pool, golf, tennis, aerobics, horse riding and waterskiing. The facilities include a gym, a pool table, a walking trail and a running track. In the spa you have the option to offer yourself a relaxing massage treatment. Take a bath in the jacuzzi or hamam and reap the benefits of the sauna. This hotel includes a restaurant for your gustatory enjoyment. For a drink after a long day, you can visit the lounge bar. Breakfast is served in the morning to give visitors a good start to the day. Extra services include free Internet access and a shuttle bus to facilitate your travel.
Set in a prime location of Erskine, Erskine Bridge Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. To be found at the hotel are shops, disabled facilities, business cente...
The Erskine Bridge Cosmopolitan Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Glasgow. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Along with its convenient location in Glasgow, the hotel also offers a wid...
Being an oasis of serenity, the Erskine Bridge Cosmopolitan Glasgow caters to the needs of discerning travellers.LocationSet in 18 acres of parkland on the banks of the River Clyde, this property is a short drive from the centre of Glasgow and is easily accessible from the Kilpatrick Hills, Tross...
With a leisure centre and restaurant, Erskine Bridge Hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Loch Lomond. Just 10 minutes from Glasgow Airport, the hotel offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and airport transfers.
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Set in 18 acres of parkland on the banks of the River Clyde, the Erskine Bridge Hotel is a short drive from the centre of Glasgow and makes a perfect base for visiting the great outdoors with the Kilpatrick Hills, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond all minutes awa...
Erskine Bridge Hotel type(s): Budget ,Luxury
Erskine Bridge Hotel facilities and services
Parking , Free Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Conference Facilities
- Health Club
- Beauty Shop Salon
- Front Desk 24hr
- Baggage Storage
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Near Golf Course
- Games Rooms
- Steam Room
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Fax / Photocopying
- Airport Connection
- Room Service
- Near Airport
- the gales blowing from the poorly fitted window were a big disappointment., however others in our party were so hot they had to open their windows
+ Location. access to destinations
- Dining Room Closed Saturday evening owing to Function. Bar Menue only option.for food. Menue not as good as restaurent.
+ Peeling wallpaper, dirty floors especially in the bathroom, no extra pillows with a pillowcase, mattress 6ins too big for the bed, door lock seemed to have been kicked in at some time.
- Saving graceRead more a very good breakfast.Hide
+ We have stayed at the Erskine many times and like it very much. The facilities are good and the hotel is very central for travelling around Scotland.
- We think the hotel is looking a little shabby inRead more places.Hide
+ location and views
+ Everyone really friendly and helpful - parking for the entire week whilst we were on holiday was also a bonus
- Only down side was that me and my boyfriend had just got engaged that night and were stayingRead more in a twin room! but wasn't a major problemHide
+ The attention and politeness of the staff
- The decor and in particular the lift gave rise to concern. It does require some serios spend on the cosmetics.
+ The staff are pleasant and food was good.
- the hotel is in severe need of re-decorating. The whole Hotels smells of cigerette smoke and generally looks dirty.
+ good position
- looking a bit shabby
+ The food was good quality - if a little lacking (4 chips ???). Room was comfortable and warm and well equipped.
- The room and landings looked a little tatty in places. Wallpaper scratched etc. It wouldRead more be good if Radio 4 was available on the TV.Hide
Erskine Bridge is a modern, six story hotel and spa set in 18 acres of parkland on the banks of the River Clyde outside Glasgow city center, five miles from Glasgow airport. The 177 air conditioned gu
It was initially built adjacent to a private hospital, with the idea being that patients could recover after treatment there and relatives of the patients could also stay there. This is no longer the
With its central location, Mar Hall Hotel & Spa is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Bishopton.The Mar Hall Hotel & Spa boasts a convenient location with modern a
Beardmore And Conference Centre Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Clydebank, whether exploring or just passing through. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides a
The West Park Hotel is located in Clydebank making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
Located in Renfrew, Normandy Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Renfrew. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Bar/pub, 24hr room service, executive floor, lau
Offering host of amenities, Normandy Hotel Glasgow is a perfect venue for a pleasant as well as relaxing stay. LocationLocated just 5 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and 10 minutes from Ers
The Normandy Hotel is set in a modern building located in its own grounds next to Glasgow Airport, within five miles of the city's major attractions. The 141 guestrooms have pared down modern décor in
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport is located in Paisley, SC, United Kingdom. Hotel Features. Business center Safe deposit box - front desk Cable/satellite TV Coffee/tea maker Hair dryer
- 3.9 mi Kilpatrick Hills:
- 2.7 mi Loch Humphrey:
- Other maritime landscape
- 1.6 mi Forth and Clyde Canal Lock 38:
- 1.7 mi Bowling Harbour Lock 40:
- 1.5 mi Bowling Upper Basin:
- 2.9 mi White Cart Water:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 2.2 mi The Play Drome:
- 3.1 mi Drumchapel Pool:
- 2.6 mi Faifley Library:
- 1,000 yd Erskine Community Library:
- 1.1 mi Gavinburn Library:
- 3.6 mi Renfrew Community Library:
- Golf and other sports
- 869 yd Portlethen Golf Club:
- Harbor and marina
- 1.6 mi Bowling Harbour:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 3.3 mi Business center of Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport:
- 1.2 mi Golden Jubilee National Hospital:
- 3.7 mi Drumchapel Hospital:
- 1,153 yd Erskine Bridge:
- Railroad station
- 3.6 mi Drumchapel Railway Station:
- 2 mi Bishopton Railway Station:
- 2.9 mi Yoker Railway Station:
- 1,598 yd Kilpatrick Railway Station:
- 1.9 mi Singer Railway Station:
- 2.7 mi Drumry Railway Station:
- 2 mi Bowling Railway Station:
- 2.1 mi Clydebank Railway Station:
- 3.8 mi Garscadden Railway Station:
- 1.1 mi Dalmuir Railway Station: