Mercure Edinburgh City - Princes Street Hotel
Princes Street, EH2 2DG Edinburgh, Scotland
- Reviews 101
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
Mercure Edinburgh City - Princes Street Hotel - Description
Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel. "Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel" is a 3-star castle,hotel. The accommodation is a convenient base from which you can discover Édimbourg. The staff invites you to experience the hotel's warm atmosphere. 158 bedrooms are featured. Thanks to the air conditioning, you will always find a pleasant temperature inside. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant. For a drink before or after dinner, visitors will appreciate the lounge bar. After a good night's sleep, breakfast is served. Of course, there is free of charge Internet access available.
Book into a fine 3 star Edinburgh hotel, ideally located in the city centre's popular Princes Street. Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel has great views of Edinburgh Castle. The 158 stylish rooms all have internet access and satellite TV. PrincesDining Room and Bar are open for breakfast...
Mercure Edinburgh City - Princes Street Hotel type(s): Design ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: MERCURE™
Mercure Edinburgh City - Princes Street Hotel facilities and services
High speed Internet , Internet Access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Edinburgh)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Multilingual staff
- 24 hour security
- Conference Facilities
- Lounges and bars
- Children welcome
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- pants press
- Ironing Facilities
- Laundry services
- Secretarial service
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- The heating at night unable to turn down
+ the receptionist changed our room as it was extremely small with no fuss and actually upgragded us at no charge. THis was much appreciated as there had been a mix up with the room at check in. The receptionistRead more was a lady called kuldeep (spelling may be incorrect in fact almost certainly is!). Please ensure that her manager gets this feedback as she was extremely helpful. Many thanks
- The room service was not cleared by housekeeping, the window curtains were broken\/ hanging by one side only at check in. Despite 2 housekeeper visits this was not fixed. We did not report it as it did not really bother us but shows lack of attention to detail by housekeeping.Hide
- twice ordered food from room service-told not available.cleaners continually letting doors slam-could this not be remedied with door seals?
+ How pleasant and helpful the staff where
- not enough satalite tv channels without having to pay extra costs other Other hotels i have stayed at give you all channels apart from box office movies, andRead more not having fridge in room was a disappointment.Hide
+ We were upgraded on arrival to a castle view room, which was nice.
- The hotel reception staff not offering to contact you regarding the room rate, I had to do this myself.
+ Convenience, location close to the customer I was visiting.
- They were unable to print out invoice when checking out. This will mess up my expenses and cause me grief.
+ good receptionist, and wonderful views
- the room wasn't checked before arrival, no mirror light in bathroom, and it wasn't fixed during our stay-it needed more than a new bulb.
+ The view of Edinburgh Castle
+ I liked being in the centre and you showeers were very good.
- I was informed on check in that breakfast was not included only to discover on check out that breakfast was included, the lad that checkedRead more me in had poor people skills and seemed distracted, most of the other staff were very good. I was told I had an exec double upgrade but my room was small and had no space to unpack my clothing. I have stayed with Ramada hotels in the past without complaint but I feel very let down from my stay considering the money spent on the room.Hide
+ Staff were very friendly
The Royal British Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Edinburgh. The Royal British Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb
The airport of Edinburgh is located only 10 km (6 miles) away from the Old Waverley Hotel. The Old Waverley Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb servi
The Le Monde boutique hotel seeks to capture the atmosphere, the essence of some of the world's greatest capitals. A stay in this hotel will offer you a taste of Sydney and Tokyo, by way of Paris or
Boasting one of the most prestigious locations of Scotland's Capital, the George Hotel offers a pleasant ambience, high standards of comfort and convenient facilities for business as well as leisure t
The Balmoral Hotel is located in Edinburgh making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. This 5-star hotel offers 188 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected fro
The stylish Rose Street Flats are in the centre of Edinburgh, 100 metres from Princes Street. Apartments feature spacious living areas with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and a well-equipped kitchen. Th
The airport of Edinburgh is located only 12 km (7 miles) away from the Hanover Hotel. With the guests' convenience in mind, each of the 42 guestrooms at the hotel is well designed and fully equipped t
El Haggis Hostel Edinburgh es un albergue moderno y económico de 30 dormitorios situado en el centro de Edimburgo. Catalogado con 3 estrellas por VisitScotland (el Patronato de Turismo de Escocia), el
Located in Edinburgh Old Town, St Christopher's Inn Edinburgh is a perfect starting point from which to explore Edinburgh. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant
- Golf and other sports
- 563 yd Marriot Dalmahoy:
- 952 yd Edinburgh Dental Institute:
- 430 yd Stanley Edinburgh Casino:
- Park and square or garden
- 232 yd Princes Street Gardens:
- Railroad station
- 494 yd Princes Street Station:
- 377 yd Edinburgh Central Station:
- Theatre and opera
- 494 yd Royal Lyceum Theatre:
- 437 yd Underbelly :
- 810 yd Edinburgh Playhouse:
- 444 yd Edinburgh International Festival:
- 719 yd Museum of Scotland:
- 351 yd National Gallery of Scotland:
- School and university
- 800 yd The University of Edinburgh:
- 973 yd Edinburgh College of Art:
- 635 yd St Margaret's Well (Edinburgh Castle):
- 629 yd Edinburgh Castle:
- 453 yd National Museum of Scotland:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 455 yd Business center of Barcelo Edinburgh Carlton Hotel:
- 577 yd Hotel Ibis Edinburgh Centre:
- 1,042 yd Business center of Mercure Point Hotel Edinburgh:
- 159 yd Business center of Le Monde:
- 513 yd National Library(Scotland) :
- 506 yd Faculty Advocates :
- 521 yd Central Library: