Le Monde Hotel
16 George Street, EH2 2PF Edinburgh, Scotland
Le Monde Hotel - Description
Le Monde is is situated in the heart of the city of Edinburgh, a few steps from the castle, the city's main artery the Royal Mile, and Prince's Street where you may find famous stores selling precious stones and handmade chocolates. Edinburgh is one of Europe's most attractive cities. If you come in summertime, do not miss the festival and other festivities.
This contemporary hotel offers high quality service in 18 suites inspired by the world's most famous cities. Each suite has a plasma display television, Egyptian cotton sheets, Wi-fi Internet access, and minibars filled with such delicacies as Valrhona chocolates, champagne, and nuts. You can also take advantage of the hotel's stylish bars: Milan, Vienna, and Paris. The hotel's beautiful disco, The Shanghai Club, is in the basement.
The Le Monde boutique hotel seeks to capture the atmosphere, the essence of some of the world's greatest capitals. A stay in this hotel will offer you a taste of Sydney and Tokyo, by way of Paris or Milan. Whatever city you choose to wake up in, the exceptional interior decorating will provide the perfect getaway that is also pleasing to the eye.
The Le Monde Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Edinburgh.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with in room safe, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer.H...
LE MONDE HOTEL QUIETLY OPENED ITS DOORS IN APRILAND BUILT UPON THE SUCCESS OF THE RESTAURANT,BARS AND CLUB.WE HAVE A VERY UNIQUE OFFERING, IN THAT WITH ONLY18 SUITES WE CAN BE ON HAND TO ENSURE EVERY GUESTIS PERSONALLY LOOKED AFTER FROM THE SECOND THEYARRIVE.WINNER OF DESIGN HOTEL 2006, OUR INDIV...
Superbly situated in the heart of the citys shopping district is Edinburghs award winning boutique hotel, bar, brasserie and nightclub. 18 exceptional suites styled on some of the most exciting cities in the world. Two minutes from Princes street & Harvey Nichols. A taxi rank on its doorstep. 5 s...
Le Monde Hotel type(s): Design ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: UZ™
Le Monde Hotel facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
+ The hotel decor was amazing and the service was excellent.Could not fault anything. Excellent location.
+ How every room was different. Style wise. Plus the staff where so helpful and lovely.
- The only thing i didnt like the breakfast buffet selection it was poor.
+ Very central and friendly atmosphere. Design is superb.
+ location, friendly staff, funky
- within minutes of being told only very expensive accommodation was available by phone i was able to select and book a variety of rooms on line at reasonable rates
+ room wouldnt lock so were upgraded to tokyo suite
- polish staff forgetting everything you ask them
+ Creatively designed room
- I was not able to check in till 3pm! I do not know if this is an exception or the rule.
+ Friendly, welcoming staff. Lovely decor, very clean. What you would expect from a five star hotel. Food excellent as well.
- Not really a criticism but perhaps for short stays a suite may not be necessaryRead more because of the short time you're in the room.Hide
+ location, and comfort of the room.
+ very luxurious room and well priced, good food
+ Comfort of the room, Staff friendliness
Boasting one of the most prestigious locations of Scotland's Capital, the George Hotel offers a pleasant ambience, high standards of comfort and convenient facilities for business as well as leisure t
Book into a fine 3 star Edinburgh hotel, ideally located in the city centre's popular Princes Street. Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel has great views of Edinburgh Castle. The 158 stylish r
The Royal British Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Edinburgh. The Royal British Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb
The airport of Edinburgh is located only 10 km (6 miles) away from the Old Waverley Hotel. The Old Waverley Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb servi
The stylish Rose Street Flats are in the centre of Edinburgh, 100 metres from Princes Street. Apartments feature spacious living areas with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and a well-equipped kitchen. Th
The airport of Edinburgh is located only 12 km (7 miles) away from the Hanover Hotel. With the guests' convenience in mind, each of the 42 guestrooms at the hotel is well designed and fully equipped t
Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Edinburgh Royal Garden is conveniently located in the popular New Town area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Take advantage of the hotel's business
Just 50 metres from Edinburgh’s bustling Princes Street, Haggis Hostels is set in a renovated 18th-century Georgian building. It offers a 24-hour reception with free Wi-Fi and a fully equipped shared
The Balmoral Hotel is located in Edinburgh making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. This 5-star hotel offers 188 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected fro
- 1,068 yd Edinburgh Dental Institute:
- 591 yd National Museum of Scotland:
- 658 yd Edinburgh Castle:
- 614 yd St Margaret's Well (Edinburgh Castle):
- School and university
- 1,046 yd Edinburgh College of Art:
- 937 yd The University of Edinburgh:
- Theatre and opera
- 500 yd Royal Lyceum Theatre:
- 833 yd Edinburgh Playhouse:
- 575 yd Underbelly :
- 525 yd Edinburgh International Festival:
- Park and square or garden
- 237 yd Princes Street Gardens:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 714 yd Hotel Ibis Edinburgh Centre:
- 55 yd Business center of Le Monde:
- 1,069 yd Business center of Mercure Point Hotel Edinburgh:
- 582 yd Business center of Barcelo Edinburgh Carlton Hotel:
- 295 yd National Gallery of Scotland:
- 847 yd Museum of Scotland:
- 643 yd Central Library:
- 643 yd Faculty Advocates :
- 640 yd National Library(Scotland) :
- 1,109 yd Stanley Berkeley Casino - Edinburgh:
- 393 yd Stanley Edinburgh Casino:
- Railroad station
- 500 yd Princes Street Station:
- 497 yd Edinburgh Central Station:
- Golf and other sports
- 699 yd Marriot Dalmahoy: