Le Monde Hotel
16 George Street, EH2 2PF Edinburgh, Scotland
Le Monde Hotel - Description
Le Monde is is situated in the heart of the city of Edinburgh, a few steps from the castle, the city's main artery the Royal Mile, and Prince's Street where you may find famous stores selling precious stones and handmade chocolates. Edinburgh is one of Europe's most attractive cities. If you come in summertime, do not miss the festival and other festivities.
This contemporary hotel offers high quality service in 18 suites inspired by the world's most famous cities. Each suite has a plasma display television, Egyptian cotton sheets, Wi-fi Internet access, and minibars filled with such delicacies as Valrhona chocolates, champagne, and nuts. You can also take advantage of the hotel's stylish bars: Milan, Vienna, and Paris. The hotel's beautiful disco, The Shanghai Club, is in the basement.
The Le Monde boutique hotel seeks to capture the atmosphere, the essence of some of the world's greatest capitals. A stay in this hotel will offer you a taste of Sydney and Tokyo, by way of Paris or Milan. Whatever city you choose to wake up in, the exceptional interior decorating will provide the perfect getaway that is also pleasing to the eye.
The Le Monde Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Edinburgh.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with in room safe, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer.H...
LE MONDE HOTEL QUIETLY OPENED ITS DOORS IN APRILAND BUILT UPON THE SUCCESS OF THE RESTAURANT,BARS AND CLUB.WE HAVE A VERY UNIQUE OFFERING, IN THAT WITH ONLY18 SUITES WE CAN BE ON HAND TO ENSURE EVERY GUESTIS PERSONALLY LOOKED AFTER FROM THE SECOND THEYARRIVE.WINNER OF DESIGN HOTEL 2006, OUR INDIV...
Superbly situated in the heart of the citys shopping district is Edinburghs award winning boutique hotel, bar, brasserie and nightclub. 18 exceptional suites styled on some of the most exciting cities in the world. Two minutes from Princes street & Harvey Nichols. A taxi rank on its doorstep. 5 s...
Le Monde Hotel type(s): Design ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: UZ™
Le Monde Hotel facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
+ The hotel decor was amazing and the service was excellent.Could not fault anything. Excellent location.
+ How every room was different. Style wise. Plus the staff where so helpful and lovely.
- The only thing i didnt like the breakfast buffet selection it was poor.
+ Very central and friendly atmosphere. Design is superb.
+ location, friendly staff, funky
- within minutes of being told only very expensive accommodation was available by phone i was able to select and book a variety of rooms on line at reasonable rates
+ room wouldnt lock so were upgraded to tokyo suite
- polish staff forgetting everything you ask them
+ Creatively designed room
- I was not able to check in till 3pm! I do not know if this is an exception or the rule.
+ Friendly, welcoming staff. Lovely decor, very clean. What you would expect from a five star hotel. Food excellent as well.
- Not really a criticism but perhaps for short stays a suite may not be necessaryRead more because of the short time you're in the room.Hide
+ location, and comfort of the room.
+ very luxurious room and well priced, good food
+ Comfort of the room, Staff friendliness
- 1,068 yd Edinburgh Dental Institute:
- 591 yd National Museum of Scotland:
- 658 yd Edinburgh Castle:
- 614 yd St Margaret's Well (Edinburgh Castle):
- 847 yd Museum of Scotland:
- 295 yd National Gallery of Scotland:
- School and university
- 1,046 yd Edinburgh College of Art:
- 937 yd The University of Edinburgh:
- 393 yd Stanley Edinburgh Casino:
- 1,109 yd Stanley Berkeley Casino - Edinburgh:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 55 yd Business center of Le Monde:
- 1,069 yd Business center of Mercure Point Hotel Edinburgh:
- 714 yd Hotel Ibis Edinburgh Centre:
- 582 yd Business center of Barcelo Edinburgh Carlton Hotel:
- Park and square or garden
- 237 yd Princes Street Gardens:
- Theatre and opera
- 500 yd Royal Lyceum Theatre:
- 833 yd Edinburgh Playhouse:
- 575 yd Underbelly :
- 525 yd Edinburgh International Festival:
- 643 yd Central Library:
- 643 yd Faculty Advocates :
- 640 yd National Library(Scotland) :
- Railroad station
- 500 yd Princes Street Station:
- 497 yd Edinburgh Central Station:
- Golf and other sports
- 699 yd Marriot Dalmahoy: