Kaiserswerther Str. 22, 40477 Düsseldorf, Germany
Hotel Mingarden - Description
Mingarden Hotel. "Mingarden Hotel" is a hotel that has obtained 4 stars. The hotel is an ideal pied-a-terre from which you can explore Düsseldorf. Thanks to the relieving air conditioning, it is never too warm in the rooms. Children can play safely in the private garden. You can have dinner at the onsite restaurant which proudly serves its Asian specialty. This residence also boasts a bar. To add to your stay, there is breakfast available. Businessmen will appreciate that there is Internet access available at no extra charge.
Discover all that Dusseldorf has to offer with Hotel Mingarden as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, desk, hair dryer, in room safe, television,...
This 4-star hotel with an Asian theme offers air-conditioned rooms with free internet. It is a short underground ride from Düsseldorf's main station, the trade fair and Königsallee shopping street.
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Our hotel „Mingarden“ is located in the district of Pempelfort in close vicinity to the „Nordstraße“, the famous shopping promenade of Düsseldorf. It is adjacent to a public park. The Rhine is reachable within five minutes by foot. Our hotel is perfectly suit...
Hotel Mingarden type(s): Budget ,Luxury
Hotel Mingarden facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
- Business services
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Front Desk 24hr
- Baggage Storage
- Laundry services
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
- Near Highway
- Near Airport
- Near Train Station
- Near Exhibition Center
- Near Subway
+ The hotel was located in a residential area, yet only 15 mins stroll along Rhein embankment into the 'old town'. Loved that hotel wasn't too big, yet standard was above average, with large very comfortableRead more bedrooms and bathrooms. Breakfast was excellent, staff kind and friendly. We were shocked at what fantastic value for money the hotel was. We would definitely stay again, and recommend to others. Taxi from airport to hotel was only 15 Euro, and a taxi from hotel into Alt Stadt 5 Euro.
- 2 tiny details, 1 being the nearby church which loved ringing its bells in the morning. Not the hotel's fault of course. Other thing is, the bath was rather slippery inside. There was no bath mat, or non slip marks in the bath, so that was quite dangerous.Hide
+ The staff were very helpful, the room comfortable and the breakfast choice was good. I was impressed by the welcome from the reception staff and for their help and suggestions. We had contemplated anotherRead more hotel but the review mentioned uncomfortable beds- we would both stay again if ever in the city.
+ They arranged an early breakfast as we had early plane reservations.
- Since there is a pot to heat water, tear or coffee in room would be nice.
+ especially big rooms . the locatain is good its about 15 minutes from altstad and about 300 meter from U tube.
+ Spacious rooms and friendly, helpful staff.
- Not dislike just suggestions.
+ The staff were extremely helpful, the room was very well kept. We also were able to share a suite of rooms between three, which was great for space. The breakfast was varied and most enjoyable each morning.
-Read more The lift was perhaps a little small for multiple users with cases etc, but this is only a minor observation.Hide
+ The ease of access to the town and cleanliness of hotel
- There are no tea/coffee facilities in the room, for very little investment there would be a big return
+ Brilliant location, excellent room and service, good breakfast, very helpful staff. We couldn't fault the hotel and would stay there again
+ The size of rooms was much better than expected. The location was excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful. We would definately use this hotel again
+ Pleasant (quieter) location, nice rooms, pretty garden, good breakfast buffet, helpful and friendly staff with good English
- We found the air conditioning wasn't very effective
- School and university
- 992 yd Düsseldorf Art Academy:
- 632 yd Robert Schumann University of Music Düsseldorf:
- Building and administration
- 1,553 yd Fremdenverkehrsamt Tunesien:
- Railroad station
- 1.4 mi Düsseldorf Hbf Bahnhof:
- 1,661 yd Düsseldorf Zoo Bahnhof:
- 1.1 mi Düsseldorf Wehrhahn Bahnhof:
- 2 mi Düsseldorf-Bilk Bahnhof:
- 2 mi Düsseldorf-Friedrichstadt Bahnhof:
- 2.1 mi Düsseldorf Völklinger Straße Bahnhof:
- 2.3 mi Düsseldorf-Rath Bahnhof:
- 2 mi Düsseldorf Volksgarten Bahnhof:
- 1,677 yd Düsseldorf-Derendorf Bahnhof:
- 1.5 mi Düsseldorf-Flingern Bahnhof:
- 2.4 mi Düsseldorf-Oberbilk Bahnhof:
- 2.6 mi Düsseldorf-Hamm Bahnhof:
- 2 mi Düsseldorf-Rath Mitte Bahnhof:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1.4 mi Hallenbad Oberkassel:
- 1.2 mi Holmes Place Health Club Düsseldorf - Königsallee:
- 2.4 mi Hallenbad und Sauna Unterrath:
- 1.7 mi Freitzeitbad Düsselstrand:
- 1.9 mi Yveda Wellness Lounge:
- Theatre and opera
- 1,334 yd Deutsche Oper am Rhein:
- Golf and other sports
- 2.1 mi GRUPI Tauchtechnik :
- 2.2 mi G C Kuerten E V:
- 1.1 mi Action-Sport Düsseldorf :
- 2.1 mi Gsv Golf Sport Verein Dusseldorf:
- 1,003 yd Underwater No1 Düsseldorf :
- 2.2 mi Tauchsport Wave :