The George Hotel – RelaxInnz
High St, OX10 7HH Dorchester on Thames, England
The George Hotel – RelaxInnz - Description
George Hotel Dorchester-on-Thames. "George Hotel Dorchester-on-Thames" has 3 stars. This residence is an excellent base point from which guests can discover Dorchester on thames. This elegant accommodation has 18 rooms in total. The rooms have been described as being comfortable. High temperatures are kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Start your day with a little walk in the private garden. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite traditional restaurant which is known for its British specialty. A lounge bar is available for you to have a drink after a long day. To add to your stay, there is an English breakfast available. Staying in touch with your family and friends is made possible by the free of charge Internet access that is provided.
The The George Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Dorchester on thames.The The George Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, hair dryer...
The George is a XVth century coaching inn set in the heart of Oxfordshire. Dorchester-on-Thames is central to many major centres of commerce and historic sites in Southern England.
The George Hotel – RelaxInnz type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: RelaxInnz™
The George Hotel – RelaxInnz facilities and services
- Meals for groups
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Free breakfast
- Gay Friendly
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Dining Area
- Needed an upgrade
+ Position and building
+ The public rooms and bar of the hotel were fine. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The position of the hotel in the High Street was excellent and, as I said, the public rooms had a pleasant ambience. Good breakfast.
- Our bedroom was in the 'grounds' rather than the hotel (we did not know this in advance). Dark&depressing, bathroom adequate. Shower did not work. Apart from an obviously addition of a nice bedspread and curtains, everywhere looked tired and needed a facelift. As there is a new manager in the hotel, these details may well be attended to. I would find it difficult to recommend this hotel in its present state because of the bedroom, which is a pity.
+ Attentive service, period charm, relaxing atmosphere
- lack of wireless internet and poor television service
+ We thought the hotel was full of character & in a wonderful location for touring the area.The staff were helpful and polite.The room was clean & comfortable.
- The breakfast was really good although I thought the bar menu was quite limited and 1 of the starters I had was inedible.
+ Comfortable and clealiness in a locvely English village
+ very peaceful, clean and comfortable. Polite and easy-going staff.
+ welcoming and friendly staff
+ everything was fantastic the staff, cleanliness, food, rooms I would reccomend and will stay there again
+ Food was very good. Convenient location.
- Theatre and opera
- 4.8 mi Garsington Opera:
- Industrial or rural zone
- 4.5 mi Didcot Power Station:
- 4.9 mi Didcot Community Hospital:
- 2.8 mi Stadhampton Cursus:
- 4.5 mi Barrow Hills Radley I:
- 1,030 yd Dorchester Big Rings:
- 5.5 mi Drayton North Cursus:
- 2.3 mi Drayton St. Leonard Cursus:
- 1.1 mi Castle Hill (Oxfordshire):
- Railroad station
- 5.1 mi Cholsey Railway Station:
- 3.5 mi Wallingford Railway Station:
- 3.3 mi Appleford Railway Station:
- 4.3 mi Radley Railway Station:
- 3.1 mi Culham Railway Station:
- 4 mi Didcot Parkway Railway Station:
- Spa and swimming pools
- Golf and other sports
- 5.3 mi Henley Golf Club:
- 5.4 mi Huntercombe Golf Club:
- 4.1 mi Aquarius Diving :
- 5.5 mi Hadden Hill:
- 5.5 mi Blackbird Leys Library:
- 4.4 mi Didcot Library: