The George Hotel – RelaxInnz
High St, OX10 7HH Dorchester on Thames, England
The George Hotel – RelaxInnz - Description
George Hotel Dorchester-on-Thames. "George Hotel Dorchester-on-Thames" has 3 stars. This residence is an excellent base point from which guests can discover Dorchester on thames. This elegant accommodation has 18 rooms in total. The rooms have been described as being comfortable. High temperatures are kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Start your day with a little walk in the private garden. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite traditional restaurant which is known for its British specialty. A lounge bar is available for you to have a drink after a long day. To add to your stay, there is an English breakfast available. Staying in touch with your family and friends is made possible by the free of charge Internet access that is provided.
The The George Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Dorchester on thames.The The George Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, hair dryer...
The George is a XVth century coaching inn set in the heart of Oxfordshire. Dorchester-on-Thames is central to many major centres of commerce and historic sites in Southern England.
The George Hotel – RelaxInnz type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: RelaxInnz™
The George Hotel – RelaxInnz facilities and services
- Meals for groups
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Free breakfast
- Gay Friendly
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Dining Area
- Needed an upgrade
+ Position and building
+ The public rooms and bar of the hotel were fine. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The position of the hotel in the High Street was excellent and, as I said, the public rooms had a pleasant ambience. Good breakfast.
- Our bedroom was in the 'grounds' rather than the hotel (we did not know this in advance). Dark&depressing, bathroom adequate. Shower did not work. Apart from an obviously addition of a nice bedspread and curtains, everywhere looked tired and needed a facelift. As there is a new manager in the hotel, these details may well be attended to. I would find it difficult to recommend this hotel in its present state because of the bedroom, which is a pity.
+ Attentive service, period charm, relaxing atmosphere
- lack of wireless internet and poor television service
+ We thought the hotel was full of character & in a wonderful location for touring the area.The staff were helpful and polite.The room was clean & comfortable.
- The breakfast was really good although I thought the bar menu was quite limited and 1 of the starters I had was inedible.
+ Comfortable and clealiness in a locvely English village
+ very peaceful, clean and comfortable. Polite and easy-going staff.
+ welcoming and friendly staff
+ everything was fantastic the staff, cleanliness, food, rooms I would reccomend and will stay there again
+ Food was very good. Convenient location.
The Fleur De Lys Inn is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Dorchester on thames.The Fleur De Lys Inn boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and su
The White Hart Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Dorchester on thames.The White Hart Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and su
Located in the center of Dorchester town, the Best Western Kings Arms Hotel is an eighteenth century building, conveniently placed for business and leisure guests. The hotel has recently undergone ext
The Shillingford Bridge Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Wallingford.The Shillingford Bridge Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestro
The Railway Inn is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Culham.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Al
The Plough Inn is a 16th-century inn which has kept some original features such as its thatched roof and Inglenook fireplace. All bedrooms are en suite with TV and a DVD player and Wi-Fi is free.
The Zouch Farm Bed & Breakfast Hotel is located in Culham making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to
Of a Budget category, the The George has all the comforts such as : n.a..The hotel is located in the east section of Wallingford, at High street, wallingforg, oxfordshire, only 8 minutes walking from
The George Hotel is located in Wallingford making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
- Theatre and opera
- 4.8 mi Garsington Opera:
- Industrial or rural zone
- 4.5 mi Didcot Power Station:
- 2.8 mi Stadhampton Cursus:
- 4.5 mi Barrow Hills Radley I:
- 1,030 yd Dorchester Big Rings:
- 5.5 mi Drayton North Cursus:
- 2.3 mi Drayton St. Leonard Cursus:
- 1.1 mi Castle Hill (Oxfordshire):
- Spa and swimming pools
- 4.9 mi Didcot Community Hospital:
- 4.4 mi Didcot Library:
- 5.5 mi Blackbird Leys Library:
- Railroad station
- 4 mi Didcot Parkway Railway Station:
- 3.3 mi Appleford Railway Station:
- 4.3 mi Radley Railway Station:
- 5.1 mi Cholsey Railway Station:
- 3.1 mi Culham Railway Station:
- 3.5 mi Wallingford Railway Station:
- Golf and other sports
- 5.5 mi Hadden Hill:
- 4.1 mi Aquarius Diving :
- 5.3 mi Henley Golf Club:
- 5.4 mi Huntercombe Golf Club: