Hôtel Des Allées
27 Cours Général De Gaulle, 21000 Dijon, France
Hôtel Des Allées - Description
Hôtel Des Allées. 2-star "Hôtel Des Allées" is a convenient place to stay when discovering Dijon. The style of this hotel could best be described as family. Each bedroom has been described as being comfortable. For a short stroll, the garden is excellent. At this residence, you can practice roller skating. For a drink in the evening, guests will find the bar most welcoming. Breakfast is served each morning to provide you with a good start to a new day. Business travelers will appreciate the free Internet access.
Discover all that Dijon has to offer with Hotel Des Allees as a base.The Hotel Des Allees boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is fully equipped with hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower, separate shower and tub, mini bar, sate...
Very close to the city centre, our hotel is shaded by the greenery of its 18th Century gardens. The Hôtel des Allées offers guests high-quality accommodations and services.
Hôtel Des Allées type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: Logis International™
Hôtel Des Allées facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Bath/shower combined
- Pets allowed
- Gay Friendly
- Cable television
- On-site parking
- Breakfast Room Service
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
+ Helpful when we phoned to alert of very late arrival (2am) and served breakfast late for us. Good overnight stop.
- Instructions for driving round to the back of the hotel and parking: the different road address should be made clear.
+ Environment was wonderful, not close to any traffic. Had its own parking, and free Wlan
- Walls are paperthin, and you can hear a lot from the surrounding rooms, snorning for example. The WiFi didnt really work.
+ Friendly, helpful staff, clean room, excellent breakfast, good location, dog friendly
- Room was on the small side
+ it was very close walking distance to the town centre,
- no help with baggage, stairs up to front entrance, rooms were quite small and bathroom could do with general updating but it was good value forRead more money.Hide
- Toilet very cramped. We are both average size: anyone larger would have been unable to shut the door! Toilet had no wash hand basin- had to go to the 'shower room'- which was only an alcove off theRead more bedroom,wih virtually no privacy. The shower room mirror was badly cracked with brown tape to secure the cracks! The walls were paper-thin: we were badly disturbed by the guest in the next room whose voice clearly penetrated the walls.Hide
+ Clean, tidy room with all we needed, very friendly helpful staff and the location was great, quiet but still close enough to walk to town.
+ NIce location near town
- room a bit small
+ Good value for money.
- Parking place can be full, and was rather busy
+ We liked the location and the parking facilities.
+ safe parking
Hotel Wilson is located in the Burgundy region a 10-minute walk from the centre of Dijon. It is housed in a 17th-century post house. Free Wi-Fi is available. Guest rooms overlook Place Wilson or the
Discover all that Dijon has to offer with Hotel Wilson as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.The guestrooms are eq
Discover all that Dijon has to offer with Hotel Restaurant Du Parc De La Colombiere as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost c
The Philippe Le Bon Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Dijon. The hotel has a total of 32 well-appointed rooms designed with the guests' comfort in mind. With elegant f
The L'Appartement Le St Georges Hotel is located in Dijon making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to
Located in Dijon’s historic district, opposite the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy, Résidence du Pré aux Clercs offers fine dining and elegant guest accommodation. With free Wi-Fi throughout the prope
With its central location, Le Chambellan Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Dijon.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in
Surrounded by the vineyard and in the Chateau du Clos-Vougeot neighborhood, the Hotel Le Richebourg is a high-standard hotel, located in Vosne-Romanee, the prestigious village worldwide known for its
With its central location, Hotel Des Ducs is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Dijon.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its c
- Spa and swimming pools
- 404 yd Piscine du Carrousel:
- Park and square or garden
- 1.1 mi Garden Of the Arquebus:
- 1.1 mi Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Dijon:
- 1,115 yd Musée d'art sacré:
- 1,272 yd Musée national Magnin:
- 1.1 mi Musée des Beaux-Arts - Dijon:
- 1,680 yd Musée archéologique - Dijon:
- 1,278 yd Musée Rude:
- Theatre and opera
- 1.2 mi Opéra de Dijon:
- School and university
- 1.2 mi Burgundy School of Business:
- 1.1 mi University of Burgundy:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 1.2 mi Campanile Dijon Centre - Gare:
- 1.3 mi Parc Des Expositions Et Congrès De Dijon (Dijon Congrexpo):
- 1,663 yd B&B Hotel Dijon Centre:
- 1,230 yd Centre Infanto-juvénile UPSILON (Dijon):
- 1,162 yd CMP CATTP Carnot (Dijon):
- 1,742 yd Centre hospitalier universitaire Hôpital Général (Dijon):
- 1.4 mi CATTP Hôpital de jour Villa Des Perrieres (Dijon):
- 1,596 yd Médecine gériatrique et Soins de suite Champmaillot (Dijon cedex):
- 1.4 mi Centre de long sejour Les Vergers de la Chartreuse (Dijon):
- Railroad station
- 1.2 mi Gare de Dijon-Ville:
- 1,627 yd Gare de Dijon-Porte-Neuve: