Novotel Den Haag World Forum
Johan de Wittlaan 42-44, 2517 JR Den Hoorn, Netherlands
Novotel Den Haag World Forum - Description
Novotel Den Haag World Forum. "Novotel Den Haag World Forum" is a hotel that has obtained 4 stars. It is situated in La Haye. Sea lovers will appreciate the option to spend a day at the coast near the hotel. The property has recently benefited from a refurbishment. There are 216 comfortable bedrooms featured. Warm weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. For guests who like getting in some sports practice, this accommodation offers possibilities, such as golf and tennis. Furthermore, there is a walking trail and a gymnasium as well as a bicycle rental service. This hotel features an onsite spa, a sauna and a Turkish bath, excellent for unwinding from your day's activities. In the relaxation center, you can also treat yourself to a massage. Dinner can be served without leaving the comfort of the hotel as there is an onsite restaurant. In the evening, guests can have a drink at the lounge bar. After a good night's rest, breakfast is served. If you like to keep track of business, there is Internet access available.
Novotel Den Haag World Forum Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Scheveningen area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Business center, salon, restaurant, elevator, safety deposit boxes are on the list of things guests c...
The Novotel Den Haag World Forum is located at the World Forum site. The hotel has been fully renovated and boasts the most recent generation of rooms that Novotel has to offer. The hotel is also easy to reach, just a short walk from the "de Fred" shopping area, while the beach at Scheveningen an...
Novotel Den Haag World Forum type(s): Family ,Beach ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: NOVOTEL™
Novotel Den Haag World Forum facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Executive Floor
- Family Rooms
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Private Bath or Shower
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Dining Area
+ there was good atmosfere and staff also:)
- I didnt like wireless internet system. Becouse wen you bye internet and wen you swich on it its starting timening, and time going also if you not use it!
+ ontbijt bed boven world forum theater (ciske de rat)
- kamer was erg warm ook met airco aan of raam open
+ Good location
- No microwave oven
+ nothing special
+ Is central, close to the Centrum.
- Be cautious with the "small text" when making your reservation, in my case they put a clause where "not erly departure where permited", which mean if you made the reservation for 5 days, you paid for 5 days, no matter what. finaly the hotel solved my problem letting me leave the hotel one day later and not charging me for the rest of the reservations days.
+ Large comfortable room with all the refinements.
- Bar not open in the afternoon if you wanted a drink it was room service or the resaurant bar area- minor critisism- parking expensive
+ Friendly attentive staff
+ Very helpful staff, near to tram, very quiet in the room... we got a good nights sleep.
- see note about smoking in the entrance area.
- No hot water
+ Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nothing to complain about on cleanliness, facilities etc.
- Breakfast ends somewhat early for leisure traveller (9:30am? 9am? not sure, starts at 6:30am though --Read more for real early birds).Hide
Located between The Hague city centre and the beach of Scheveningen. Only 40 minutes from Schiphol Airport and 30 minutes from Rotterdam Airport. Easily accessible by car and public transportation.
You simply must experience this impressive hotel in The Hague! With our brand-new, state of the art congress hall, multifunctional meeting centre, board rooms, 326 hotel rooms, trendy restaurant and i
The Crowne Plaza Hotel is located in The Hague making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All the modern facilities are available in all of the hotel's 94 rooms. This The Hague accomm
Discover all that The Hague has to offer with Hotel Excelsior as a base.The Hotel Excelsior boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.All of the guestroo
The Hotel Maurits is located in Scheveningen making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
More of a Family establishment, this three star hotel is located in The Hague. Several amenities, notably Restaurant, Bar, Newspapers, Non Smoking Rooms, Laundry, Television are available at the hotel
With its central location, Staten Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Hague.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its cla
Discover all that Hague has to offer with Best Western Hotel Petit as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.The guest
The Pension Duinoord is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to The Hague.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost com
- Other maritime landscape
- 1,676 yd Scheveningen Lighthouse:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1,652 yd Zwembad De Blinkerd:
- 1.3 mi Holland Casino Scheveningen:
- School and university
- 1,378 yd Museum Mesdag:
- 1.3 mi Museum Beelden Aan de Zee:
- 1,573 yd Het Nederlandse Ptt Museum:
- 1.4 mi Museum Museum Voor Het Haagsche Hopje:
- 1.3 mi Museum Nederlands Kansspelmuseum:
- 1 mi Museum Museum Scheveningen:
- 1 mi Louis Couperus Museum:
- 1.4 mi Museum Museum de Gevangenpoort:
- 1.3 mi Ikonen Instuut En Museum:
- 1.1 mi Scouting Museum Haagse Randstad:
- 547 yd Museum Museon:
- 1,679 yd Museum Panorama Mesdag:
- 567 yd Museum Kikkermuseum:
- 1,428 yd Zeebiologisch Museum:
- 1.3 mi Museum Het Oude Koetshuis:
- Building and administration
- 1,235 yd Zweeds Bureau voor Toerisme en Verkeer:
- 865 yd Commercial and Economic Section:
- 1.1 mi Luxemburg Nationaal Verkeersbureau:
- 1,425 yd Spanish Tourism Board:
- 1 mi Turkish Embassy Information Counsellor's Office:
- Harbor and marina
- 1,138 yd Den Haag Inner Harbour:
- 887 yd Den Haag Port:
- 1,680 yd Den Haag Shipyard:
- 1,324 yd Marina Scheveningen:
- 1,565 yd Den Haag Outer Harbour: