Lower Glanmire Road, Tivoli, Cork, Ireland
Belvedere Lodge - Description
Belvedere Lodge B&B. "Belvedere Lodge B&B" is a lodge. 3 Stars have been assigned to the accommodation. The accommodation is an excellent pied-a-terre from which to discover Cork. There is a total of 20 rooms to choose from. Guests will appreciate the comfort of the soundproof bedrooms. The temperature is never too high thanks to the relieving air conditioning. For a short walk in the morning, the garden is excellent. The facilities include a walking trail. For dinner there is no need to leave the comfort of the hotel as there is an onsite restaurant. A bar is open for visitors to enjoy a drink before or after dinner. To add to your stay, there is breakfast in the morning. Staying connected with your friends and family is made possible with the free of charge Internet access that is provided.
The Belvedere Lodge is located in Cork making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with hair dryer, DVD/CD player, ironing board, ...
This lovely Victorian building is in quiet, private walled gardens and has easy access to Cork city centre, 2.5 miles (4 km) away. It is now a 4-star guest house and has free Wi-Fi and parking.
Belvedere Lodge type(s): Family ,Luxury
Belvedere Lodge facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Continental Breakfast
- Family Rooms
- Ironing board
- Fast Check-in/out
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Near Golf Course
- Hiking trail
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Fully equipped business center
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Shopping mall
- Near Airport
- Near Train Station
+ Belvedere Lodge was wonderful. It had a cosy, warm feel with a very friendly and helpful staff.
- Not all rooms have hairdryers. Obviously it's not an issue if no one in your group needs a hairdryer.
+ Staff are nice
- Too far out from city
+ The room was excellent and I liked the facility for making a cup of tea
+ nice breakfast some nice staff
- no information about cork city available
+ Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean.
- We had a room at the back of the hotel, but even with the window only slightly ajar, the local traffic could be heard easily.
+ The room was a good size with access to the garden and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
- The water wasn't hot enough for a bath first thing in the morning ie 7.30am
+ Cleanliness and size of the room.
+ Rooms were large and comfortable, with a lovely view of the garden. Although near a busy road junction, road noise was almost inaudible.
+ Quiet and comfortable, nice touches such as soap and handcream in the bathroom. Access to garden through patio doors which was lovely. The breakfast was excellent and really set us up for the day! TheRead more staff are lovely.
- Reliable bus service to the town but the last bus back is 11-11.30 pm which is rather early. A taxi is about 10 euros. There are no pubs or restaurants nearby so a bar in the lodge would have made it perfect.Hide
+ nice building, nice room.
- I stayed in room number 3. This room is on the ground floor adjescent to a hallway and dining area. From 8 a.m. I was subjected to the sound of each person entering and leavingRead more the guesthouse and each person dining. Very noisy and totally unacceptable. The owners/staff must know about this yet failed to mention it.Hide
The Silversprings Moran Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Cork. The hotel is a high-rise building with 115 fully equipped rooms. This Cork accommodation contains all o
Silversprings Moran Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Glanmire area. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Laundry service/dry cleaning, bar/pu
It is situated at Glanmire in the east section of Cork, at only 9 minutes by car distance from the center.Of a Budget category, the Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel has all the comforts such as : Bar,
All rooms are spacious and equipped with ensuite bathroom, each one individually decorated. facilities include a restaurant and a bar.
**STAY 2 NIGHTS OR MORE GET UPTO 40% OFF OR 3 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 2!!** Set amongst 170 acres of the beautiful wooded Shournagh valley, Blarney Golf Resort has a lot to boast about. Close to the h
Set in a quiet, residential area with free parking, Carole Ville is just a 20-minute walk from Cork’s centre. It features light, modern rooms with private bathrooms, only 15 minutes’ drive from Cork A
The City Suite Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Cork.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost com
This family-run B&B is set in a 19th-century townhouse next to Cork Rail Station and just 10 minutes’ walk from Cork’s centre. It provides rooms with en suite bathrooms, full Irish breakfasts, and hom
The Lotamore House Hotel is located in Cork making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All 45 rooms at the hotel are well-appointed with necessary amenities to ensure that each guest's
- Market and shopping area
- 1.8 mi Mahon Point Shopping Centre:
- Beach and coastal area
- 7.5 mi Great Island / Cobh :
- Golf and other sports
- 6.5 mi Fernhill Golf Country Club:
- Theatre and opera
- Spa and swimming pools
- 2.4 mi Leisureworld - Churchfield:
- 1.5 mi Gus Healey Swimming Pool:
- 1,231 yd Mayfield Leisure and Fitness Complex:
- 4.6 mi Leisureworld - Bishopstown:
- 1.7 mi Mardyke Arena:
- Other maritime landscape
- Harbor and marina
- 10 mi East Passage Quay:
- 8.8 mi Royal Cork Yacht Club:
- 9 mi Crosshaven Boat Yard:
- 9.7 mi East Ferry Marina:
- 7 mi Cobh Harbour:
- 9.1 mi Salve Marina:
- 9.4 mi Crosshaven:
- 1.7 mi Lavit Gallery :
- 1.8 mi Cork Butter Museum :
- 1.9 mi West Cork Heritage Centre :
- 1.7 mi Crawford Municipal Art Gallery :
- 1.6 mi Cork Heritage Park :
- 2.6 mi Cork Public Museum :
- School and university