Guesthouse Casa Pombal
Rua Das Flores 18, 3000-442 Coimbra, Portugal
Guesthouse Casa Pombal - Description
Guesthouse Casa Pombal. "Guesthouse Casa Pombal" is a convenient pied-a-terre from which to discover Coimbra. The accommodation has a romantic decoration. Breathe some fresh air in the private inner courtyard. No need to go out searching for dinner as there is a vegetarian onsite restaurant. The restaurant is known for its regional specialty. To add to your stay, there is breakfast in the morning. For those who absolutely need to keep an eye on work, there is free of charge Internet access available.
The Guesthouse Casa Pombal is located in Coimbra making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.In-room facilities include television, hair dryer, non smoking rooms.Guests ...
Tucked away in Coimbras historical heart, boasting a picturesque hilltop location, this small guest house welcomes guests to experience typical Portuguese charm.
Guesthouse Casa Pombal type(s): Budget
Guesthouse Casa Pombal facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Business services
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Gay Friendly
- Fully Non Smoking
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Off-site parking
- Fully equipped business center
- Old Town
+ Very friendly staff
+ The friendliness of the people
+ Charming, unique rooms. Lovely tiled breakfast room, sunny garden. Delightful Dutch breakfast, with freshly squeezed oranje juice. Ana, the owner, gives each guest personal attention and lots of helpRead more in getting around, seeing all that Coimbra offers.
- For the first time visitor, it is not easy to find. But once found, the location is marvelous.Hide
+ the friendly helpful staff
+ Friendly proprietor.
- More like a backpackers' hostel. Very spartan. No vehicular access. Totally unsuitable for less mobile travellers. Parking a nightmare.
+ Hotellet var extremt billigt, men trots det var personalen generös med hjälp, information och hög tillgänglighet samt god frukost!
+ Good location and nice staff
- Extremely small rooms
+ Very friendly owner and loads of info about the town
- Rooms are quite small but I guess it's expected for the old town
+ The atmosphere was warm and friendly and "family" like. The location was perfect. The rooms were comfortable.
- The rooms are a little bit tiny, but that was not important to us.
+ The staff is simply great. By the time we left we felt badly about leaving our new friends! And the breakfasts are excellent.
- 316 yd Faculdade De Letras:
- 1 mi Biblioteca Central:
- 1,012 yd Centro De Documentação 25 De Abril:
- 111 yd Faculdade De Psicologia:
- 1.1 mi Hospitais Da Universidade De Coimbra:
- 1,249 yd Instituto Superior Miguel Torga:
- 1.3 mi Instituto Superior Engenharia:
- 1,740 yd Direcção Regional De Educação Do Centro:
- 23.1 mi Estádio Municipal José Bento Pessoa:
- 1.1 mi Estádio Cidade de Coimbra:
- School and university
- 2.1 mi Higher Institute Bissaya Barreto:
- 1,239 yd Instituto Superior Miguel Torga:
- 1,170 yd Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra:
- 2.1 mi Coimbra University College of Arts:
- Beach and coastal area
- 23.4 mi Figueira da Foz :
- 23.1 mi Rio Mondego / Spot do Berbigao or Ponte dos Arcos :
- Spa and swimming pools
- 7.8 mi Complexo Municipal de Piscinas de Condeixa-A-Nova:
- 13.9 mi Piscinas Municipais - Montemor o Velho:
- 22.3 mi Piscina Municipal de Mira:
- 11.6 mi Piscina Municipal de Lousã:
- 12.5 mi Piscinas Municipais de Cantanhede:
- 22.8 mi Hospital Distrital de Pombal:
- 2 mi Hospital Geral de Covões :
- 1 mi Hospital da Universidade de Coimbra:
- 2.7 mi Hospital de Sobral Cid :
- 943 yd Hospital Militar de Coimbra:
- 1,509 yd Hospital Pediátrico de Coimbra:
- 1,445 yd Maternidade Dr Daniel Matos :
- 1.1 mi Hospitais da Universidade de Coimbra:
- 1,509 yd Instituto Português de Oncologia Francisco Gentil :