Days Inn Chicago
644 West Diversey Parkway, IL 60614 ,
Days Inn Chicago - Description
Days Inn Chicago. "Days Inn Chicago" is a hotel that has acquired 2 stars. The residence is an ideal pied-a-terre from which you can explore Chicago. A total of 133 bedrooms is featured. The bedroom temperature is never unpleasant thanks to the relieving air conditioning. There is a gymnasium where guests have the option to work out. The onsite restaurant will serve you dinner as well as breakfast, which is included in the price. Guests can go online free of charge and can make use of the airport shuttle.
The Days Inn Chicago is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Chicago (IL).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers air conditioning, in room safe, television.The ame...
Business district, Entertainment district, Shopping district, Theatre district, Expressway, Lake
The Days Inn Chicago is the Winner of the 2004 Days Inn Hotel of the Year Award and currently a 5 Sunburst Chairmans Award property. Using a T-1 service, the Days Inn Chicago offers free wireless seamless-roaming high-speed Internet access throughout the property. Enjoy a complimentary deluxe c...
The award-winning Days Inn Chicago is a charming European-style boutique hotel located in Chicago's Lincoln Park/Lake View neighbourhood, an exciting area of the city characterised by a mix of vintage residential streets and vibrant business strips filled with fine restaurants, theatres, antique ...
Offering a good location, this property invites all type of guests for a pleasant and wonderful stay in Chicago.LocationLocated on Diversey Parkway, the Days Inn is 5 kilometres from the downtown Chicago. The Lincoln Park Zoo, Diversey Driving Range, DePaul University, beautiful beaches and Lesbi...
Days Inn Chicago type(s): Design ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Days Inn™
Days Inn Chicago facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Valet Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Meals for groups
- Recently renovated
- Tourist information
- Spa and fitness center access
- Games Rooms
- Outdoor Tennis courts
- Tennis Court
- Sport facilities
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Valet service
- Pay Movies
+ close to downtown city
- mix up in the room while checkin in- we were assigned an already occupied room
+ Friendly staff, nice room, window in the bathroom, good location - easy to get downtown, free use of internet/e-mail, complimentary breakfast
+ The hotel is nice, and in a great location. It is within walking distance of everything that we wanted to see.
- The one problem with the hotel was that they were having some electrical issues while we were there. I know that this happens sometimes, but I would have thought that we would have been given a slight discount for going all day without TV and air and going an hour and a half without any power at all. It was inconvenient, and all we were offered was a sorry. It was, however, and isolated incident.
Nice hotel with good breakfast and free use of nextdoor fitness center. Very close to public transport to downtown. Staff was not very friendly or helpful, but nothing to complain about.
+ Location, breakfast
- Our room was very run-down. wallpaper peeling off the wall, tile in bathroom falling off the wall, very noisy airconditioner
+ Upgraded to an executive suite without me asking. Room had been recently renovated and though not large, was very modern and clean. Bed and bed linens were very nice and comfortable.
+ big room clean, good beds and plumbing, a bit warm but over al very good! great front dest help neil and dave!
- trash pick up in the early morning the curtain nerver closed so light woke me up to early
+ The staff was friendly and accommodating.
+ free internet and complimentary breakfast was a good package
- all was perfectly nice. It was worth the money
- Building and administration
- 166 yd Dominican Republic Tourism Office:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1,296 yd Sullivan Athletic Center:
- Golf and other sports
- 1.2 mi Baseball:
- Theatre and opera
- 866 yd iCompute Cafe:
- Market and shopping area
- Other maritime landscape
- 1,355 yd Diversey Harbor:
- Harbor and marina
- 1,317 yd Diversey Harbor Lagoon:
- 1,588 yd Belmont Harbor, the Chicago Harbors:
- 1,494 yd Chicago Park District:
- 1,427 yd Boystown: