Best Western Hotel Celtique
82 Avenue Des Druides, 56340 Carnac, France
Best Western Hotel Celtique - Description
Best Western Plus Celtique Hotel. "Best Western Plus Celtique Hotel" has acquired 3 stars. The hotel is a perfect base from which to explore Carnac. Sea lovers can enjoy the nearby shore. You can take a swim in the indoor, heated swimming pool. For visitors who appreciate taking part in some sports, the accommodation offers tennis and golf. Furthermore, the hotel hosts a gym where guests have the option to train by themselves. You have the option to unwind in the onsite spa, whirlpool bath, sauna and hamam. No need to leave for dinner as there is a traditional onsite restaurant. Regional food is the restaurant's specialty. After dinner, you can enjoy a drink at the lounge bar. Of course, access to the Internet is available at no extra charge.
Discover all that Carnac has to offer with Best Western Hotel Celtique as a base.The Best Western Hotel Celtique boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom features amenities such as bathrobes, ironing board, non smoking rooms, daily ne...
If you are planning for a particular holiday at Carnac, then Best Western Celtique Hotel is the perfect place for you to reside. Location: Best Western Celtique Hotel Carnac Plage is just 50 metres from the beach and a few minutes away from La Trinite-sur-Mer, in the beautiful French region of s...
Located in Carnac, this Best Western Hotel is just 50 metres from the beach. It has a heated indoor swimming pool and a spa centre with a sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi. The Best Wester Hotel Celtique offers rooms with a satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.
Best Western Hotel Celtique type(s): Family ,Beach ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: Best Western™
Best Western Hotel Celtique facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Conference Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Ironing board
- Disabled rooms
- Fast Check-in/out
- Near Golf Course
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- Hiking trail
- Snooker Table
- Steam Room
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Banqueting service
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Breakfast Room Service
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Packed Lunches
- Restaurant was closed and the bar was not manned by staff and unable to get a drink. Out of season was a problem for us and other people staying.
+ staff were very friendly and the pool was excellent. great location.
- the room was very small with a loft bedroom with very steep stairs
+ Swiming pool & convenience for resort
- Lack of parking
+ the very friendly staff, the location in Britanny
+ Location and the hotel facilities were both excellent.
- Although perfectly adequate for 2 nights, the room was rather small. This may be because I requested a double bed instead of 2 x singles. However,Read more in my experiecnce, it is not unusual to be given the smaller/noisier/older/shabbier rooms when paying a discounted price through an agency rather than booking direct with the hotel & paying the rack rate.Hide
- Had to ask for tea for room could not supply coffee. Took away dirty cups but never replaced them over next three days.
+ The staff and the food.
+ The indoor swimming pool for us was a major plus point for the hotel and very helpful reception staff.
- The cost of the resturant was expensive.
- towels for swimming were 3 euro each. Only bathroom supply was a large liquid soap dispensor. Renovation work was being carried out in room below: noisy at 8am. Poor TV reception on some channels. Characterless rooms.
+ Very friendly staff especially in restaurant. Very relaxed hotel really enjoyed our stay.
The Hotel Le Diana is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Carnac.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts
The Residence Maeva Bleue Oceane Hotel is located in Carnac making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Residence Maeva Bleue Oceane Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern am
The Le Plancton Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Carnac.The Le Plancton Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service
The La Licorne Carnac Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Carnac.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost
HOTELYEAR BUILT 1989ADDITIONAL PROPERTY DESCRIPTION THE IBIS CARNAC HOTEL ENJOYS AN IDEAL SETTING, LOCATED BETWEEN THE SEA AND SALT MARSHES. WITH ITS DIRECT ACCESS TO A THALASSOTHERAPY AND FI
With its central location, Novotel Carnac Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Carnac Plage.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a h
The Hotel Novotel Carnac is located in Carnac, France, directly connected to the Thalassotherapy centre and the Marine Spa fitness centre. It is five kilometres from La Trinite Sur Mer.Hotel Features
Les Rochers is a seaside hotel located in Carnac, on the south coast of Brittany. It offers affordable accommodation with free Wi-Fi access and views of Quiberon Bay. Guestrooms at Les Rochers have a
With its central location, Carnac Residence is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Carnac.The Carnac Residence boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in
- Harbor and marina
- 657 yd Port en Dro:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 545 yd Business center of Best Western Celtique:
- 801 yd Casino de Carnac:
- 1.8 mi Queric En Arvor:
- 1.2 mi Kerluir dolmen:
- 1.3 mi Ménec alignements:
- 1,384 yd Beaumer dolmen:
- 1.1 mi Saint-Michel tumulus:
- 955 yd Carnac Musée de Préhistoire:
- Beach and coastal area
- 1.4 mi Saint-Colomban :
- 1,614 yd Legenese :
- 472 yd Carnac-Plage :
- 1.1 mi Mendu :
- 1,411 yd Musée de Préhistoire - James Miln - Zacharie Le Rouzic:
- Other landscape
- 1,217 yd Karreg Pellan:
- 1.2 mi Karreg Beaumer:
- 1.4 mi Île de Stuhan: