Boars Head Hotel
120 Lammas Street, SA31 3AE Carmarthen, Wales
Boars Head Hotel - Description
Boars Head Hotel. "Boars Head Hotel" has 3 stars. It is an ideal base point from which to explore Carmarthen. The vegetarian onsite restaurant can serve you dinner. A bar is open for you to enjoy a drink after a long day.
The Boars Head Hotel is located in Carmarthen making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Boars Head Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, desk, hai...
The Boar's Head Hotel is a famous Coaching Inn, steeped in history and dating back to the early 17th Century. Today with the Wales Tourist Board 3*, it offers en-suite facilities in all bedrooms.
Boars Head Hotel type(s): Budget
Boars Head Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Free Parking
- Children welcome
- Disabled rooms
- Non smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Baggage Storage
- Gay Friendly
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Near Train Station
- Near Exhibition Center
+ Location - town centre
- Poor sound insulation in the hotel. Very few guests in on the night I stayed but you could hear other guests talking in their rooms. The fan in the bathroom I was in sounded like a train. I must have woken the whole hotel as I was up very early. Overpriced for the poor standard and quality of furnishings and decor in the room.
+ The Creaking floorboards added to the ambiance and olde worlde charm of the Hotel. My main reason for choosing the Hote,l however,was its central location and the fact that a full breakfast was includedRead more int he price.
- The entrance to the car park. My Volvo V70 estate only just managed to fit in through the alley way that lead to the car park. It would put me off booking the Hotel again.Hide
- Very noisy next to road at night and in the morning .Breakfast service was very poor with door to restaurant locked ,tables not set up fully ,poor service.Evening staff very good.
+ Very friendly and helpful staff
+ The staff were great - friendly and helpful
- The restaurant was closed when I arrived about 9.15pm
+ Friendly staff, a value for money food offer, and also a Welsh speaking establishment so they spoke my own language.
+ Convenient for town centre, full of caracter and history, good food and drink. The manageress was very good when i complained and did not charge for the stay.
- Room needs complete overhaul, no ventilationRead more other than windows but too noisy outside with traffic, people leaving the bar late at night and 5:30 am delivery to shops next door. The bathroom smelled of rotting carpet.Hide
+ Cheerful staff
- Poor breakfast service, no cheese bd at the evening meal as 'They had run out'
+ It's location in the centre of Carmarthen.
- No atmosphere, bars empty. Doors closed at 10pm. Breakfast poor - e.g. no fruit or fruit juice.
+ The cooked breakfast was great. Pleased that the room was quiet even though facing onto the highstreet. They'd fitted double glazing to ensure a good nights sleep. Grateful that they allowed me to leaveRead more my car in their car park for a few hours after checking out.
The Drovers Arms Hotel is located in Carmarthen making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Drovers Arms Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom a
In the heart of Carmarthen, this family-run hotel offers home-cooked Welsh food and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. Falcon Hotel is a 20-minute drive from the edge of the beautiful Brecon Beacons. The
The Spilman Hotel is located in Carmarthen making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' u
With its central location, Ivy Bush Royal Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Carmarthen.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hot
With its central location, The Hollybrook Country Inn Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Carmarthen.The The Hollybrook Country Inn Hotel boasts a convenie
Discover all that Llandybie has to offer with Cothi Bridge Hotel as a base.The Cothi Bridge Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroo
The Glangwili Mansion Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Carmarthen.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' ut
Discover all that Ferryside has to offer with Three Rivers Hotel as a base.The Three Rivers Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroo
In the heart of the Gwendraeth Valley, The Baltic is a charming family-run country inn, with free Wi-Fi and free secure parking. All of the traditional en suite rooms have cosy decor and digital TVs.
- School and university
- 916 yd Trinity University College:
- 10 mi Mynydd Pen-bre:
- 10.8 mi Towyn Burrows:
- 1.4 mi Carmarthenshire NHS Trust West Wales General Hospital:
- 1,504 yd St Davids Hospital:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 187 yd Business center of Boars Head Hotel:
- 842 yd Richmond Park:
- Golf and other sports
- 11.2 mi Saron Golf Club:
- 9.2 mi Ffos Las Racecourse:
- Forest and natural reserve
- 7.1 mi National Botanic Garden of Wales:
- Railroad station
- 4.5 mi Conwil Station:
- 9.1 mi Cwm-Mawr Station:
- 601 yd Carmarthen Railway Station:
- 10.1 mi Llangathen Castle:
- 7.1 mi Llansteffan Castle:
- 7.3 mi Allt y Ferin:
- 3.3 mi Felin-Wen-Isaf:
- 3.7 mi Allt Pant Glas:
- 10.3 mi Castell Pencader:
- 8.8 mi Laugharne Castle:
- 2.9 mi Merlin's Stone (Carmarthen):
- 2.4 mi Garn Fawr Motte:
- 3.1 mi Myrddin's Quoits: