The Street, Chilham, Chilham, CT4 8DL Canterbury, England
Woolpack Inn - Description
Woolpack Inn. "Woolpack Inn" is an inn that has received 4 stars. It is an ideal base from which to explore Chilham. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite traditional restaurant which proudly serves its British and regional specialties. For a drink in company, you will appreciate the bar.
The Woolpack Inn is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Boughton Aluph.The Woolpack Inn boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.All of the guestrooms are replete with daily newspaper, separate shower and tub, desk.To suit gues...
Woolpack Hotel Chilham is an inn with a wealth of oak beams, a vast inglenook fireplace in the bar plus an excellent local reputation. Location The hotel is located just off the A28 between Ashford and Canterbury and the Woolpack is a minute's walk from one of England's most picturesque village...
Tudor beamed houses surround this cosy inn, which is graced by the Grey Lady, a resident, but friendly, ghost! Probably one of the cosiest inns in Kent, if not in England, with a well kept cellar!
Woolpack Inn type(s): Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Campanile™
Woolpack Inn facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Disabled rooms
- Pets allowed
- Non-refundable surcharge for pets
- On-site parking
- Bridal Suite
- Fully equipped business center
- Bicycle Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Fax / Photocopying
+ Atmosphere was warm and welcoming. Beer was excellent!!
+ Everything it was perfect
+ relaxed and friendly
+ The room was delightful and the staff were very friendly and helpful. A very enjoyable stay.
- The smell of the foliage! but not a major problem.
+ The location was excellent in a quiet village. The room itself was confortable and well appointed, quite charming. The staff were friendly and attentative and the food very good.
- Noisy Radiators in room 24 hours Food Could have been better
+ Very comfortable and friendly inn set in a lovely village. Excellent food.
+ good food, comfortable bed
+ I like the cosy feeling of the Inn, and the peace of the feel to the place, and also love the beams and the cosy log fire, would recommed it to everyone who is in search of a off the beated track whereRead more to relax for a comfortable stay and great service.
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 5.7 mi Canterbury Cathedral, St Augustine's Abbey, and St Martin's Church:
- School and university
- 5.7 mi Canterbury College:
- 4.9 mi University of Kent:
- 5.6 mi University of Kent:
- 3.7 mi Iffin Wood:
- 2.2 mi Eggringe Wood:
- 5.4 mi Whitehill Wood Barrow:
- 1.6 mi Pilgrims Way 9:
- 3.3 mi Capel Wood Tumulus:
- 4.8 mi Pilgrims Way 8:
- 1.8 mi Denge Wood Earthworks:
- 5.5 mi Lady Well ( East well ):
- 4.9 mi Plantagenet's Well:
- 2.1 mi Selling Perry Wood:
- Market and shopping area
- 5.6 mi Whitefriars Shopping Centre:
- Railroad station
- 2.5 mi Chartham Railway Station:
- 5.2 mi Canterbury East Railway Station:
- 869 yd Chilham Railway Station:
- 2.5 mi Selling Railway Station:
- 5.5 mi Canterbury West Railway Station: