Hôtel de Provence
9 rue Molière, 06400 Cannes, France
Hôtel de Provence - Description
Hotel De Provence. "Hotel De Provence" is a 3-star hotel. Conveniently situated in the downtown district of Cannes, this hotel is excellent for visiting the neighbourhood. The serene ambiance of this hotel makes it ideal for guests who want to de-stress. The total number of rooms is 30. The soundproof rooms are ideal for sleeping well. Inside, it is never too hot thanks to the air conditioning. For a short stroll in the morning, the patio and garden are ideal. You can dine at the onsite restaurant. A lounge bar is open for visitors to have a drink before or after dinner. But there is more. The hotel even boasts a casino. After a good night's rest, guests have the option to have a continental breakfast. For those who like to keep an eye on work, there is Internet access available.
The Hotel De Provence is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Cannes.The Hotel De Provence boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room facilities include air conditioning, in room safe, mini bar, hair dryer.Services and ame...
L'Hôtel de Provence, with its charming atmosphere and private garden, is a secret oasis right in the heart of Cannes, at a few minutes from the famous seaside promenade La Croisette and only 5 minutes walk from le Palais des Festivals and congress halls. Our spacious bar and garden areas are the ...
Hôtel de Provence is located in central Cannes and has a tropical garden and patio. It offers air-conditioned en suite guest rooms, each with satellite TV and Wi-Fi access.
Hôtel de Provence type(s): Design ,Beach ,Luxury
Hôtel de Provence facilities and services
Wireless internet access
- Tourist information
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Front Desk 24hr
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Bridal Suite
+ Tres bon accueil, bel environnement, service excellent
+ Good hotel, excelent location
+ Location and staff very kind
- no parking available
- Small rooms
+ position of the hotel, the staff
- I didn't know one thing about the room - is smaller than others with have a garden wiew
A lovely hotel, near the action (3min walk), but set just into the suburbs, behind a tranquil garden that forms a moat from the hecticness of Cannes nightlife. Great staff, understated, polite and helpful.
+ Friendlyness and impressed that two minor problems were sorted immediately
- Personally, we found the bed very hard, but as we sleep on Tumerer foam at home - this probably explains why. We also missedRead more coffee and tea making facilities in our room.Hide
+ good location!
- single room locates on quite miserable inner corner of the building.
- blankets on bed not entirely clean, though sheets changed regularly; area around shower tray would have benefited from more rigorous cleaning regime.
+ Very friendly. Excellent breakfast. V good position.
- Railroad station
- 579 yd Gare de Cannes:
- Park and square or garden
- 1,271 yd The Gardens Of Villa Domergue:
- Golf and other sports
- 1,329 yd Plongee Club de Cannes :
- 643 yd Casino Barriere Les Princes:
- 1.2 mi Palm Beach Casino:
- Building and administration
- 723 yd Palais des Festivals et des Congrès:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 676 yd Business center of Majestic Barriere - Cannes:
- 398 yd Business center of InterContinental Carlton Cannes:
- 858 yd Business center of Novotel Cannes Montfleury:
- 287 yd Business center of Golden Tulip Cannes Hotel De Paris:
- 406 yd Palais Des Festivals Et Des Congrès:
- 1.2 mi Croisette Heliport:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1,277 yd Espace Renaissance:
- 1,078 yd Centre de Gérontologie Isola Bella (Cannes):
- 1,492 yd Centre médico-psychologique La Citadelle (Cannes):
- 1,078 yd Maternité / Site d'Oxford (Cannes):
- 1,681 yd Centre hospitalier Pierre-Nouveau (Cannes):
- 1,103 yd Centre médico-psychologique Les Violettes (Cannes):
- Harbor and marina
- 1,209 yd Port De Cannes Marina:
- 162 yd Port Pierre Canto:
- 796 yd Le Suquet:
- 1,709 yd Port du Mouré Rouge:
- 1.2 mi Portdela Croisette Marina: