Boutique Hotel Zara
Só utca 6, 1056 Budapest, Hungary
- Reviews 54
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
Boutique Hotel Zara - Description
Near the Danube in the city centre, the Boutique Hotel Zara is only 30 minutes from the airport. Visit Buda Castle, the National Hungarian Gallery, and Saint Matthias' Church, as well as Pest, the Parliament, and Saint Stephan's Basilica. This incredibly beautiful city can not fail to charm.
You will love the hip urban design of the hotel's 74 rooms. Comfortable and well-equipped with wireless Internet access, liquid display television and air conditioning, they are the perfect choice for both business travelers and tourists. Other facilities available for the enjoyment of guests are the restaurant, café, and meeting room.
Ideally situated in the heart of Budapest's shopping district, near Váci utca, the Boutique Hotel Zara welcomes you in an intimate, refined, and modern setting. The hotel is in a pedestrian area, near the best restaurants and bars of the capital, thereby offering you easy access to the city's main cultural sites.
Discover all that Budapest has to offer with Boutique Zara Hotel as a base. This 4-star hotel offers 74 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected from a hotel in its class. Each guestroom has hair dryer, air conditioning, desk, non smoking rooms. This beautiful Budapest ac...
The modern Boutique Hotel Zara is centrally situated 50 metres from the exclusive shops of Vaci Utca street in downtown Budapest. The hotel has 74 air conditioned guestrooms spread over six floors, and all are designed in a contemporary urban style with natural toned decor and sleek dark wood fur...
This is one of the best 4* hotels in Budapest and perfect for anyone wanting to experience the boutique hotel vibe. With good service, and stylish throughout, this is a good choice if you want to be in the centre of the city and within walking distance of all the best tourist attractions. The ho...
Boutique Hotel Zara type(s): Family ,Design ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: No brand™
Boutique Hotel Zara facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Valet Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Budapest)
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Budapest)
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- LCD flat screen TV
- City tours
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Near Subway
+ Great location, nice room, good breakfast.
+ This hotel is the best hotel that I have stayed in. The service was beyond expectations.
- The check-out of the room was a bit early
+ Loved the decor of the hotel
- Walls are thin and could hear our neighbors. The shower is not designed very well so water gets all over the bathroom floor. It would be nice if the lobby was non-smoking.
- size of room
+ The stafgf was very helpful. The hotel was clean and well kept.
- The rooms were so small that they couldn't even put a chair in the rooms. If you wanted to sit down and read [for example] unless youRead more wanted to sit on the bed you had to go to the lobby. The furniture was too low to the floor. The pifcture of the hotel room was misleading. There were no dressers or any place to put things exdcept two small draws in each night table.Hide
+ to oti eine se kentriko shmeio!!!
- service parking-breakfast-anesh domatioy!!!!!!
- bad smell from pillows
+ clean, comfortable, convenient location.
- lighting in rooms was very dull, even with all lights switched on.
+ Fantastic location, right next to the pedestrian street with lots of shops and restaurants. The staff were very helpful as well.
- 1. The breakfast area is not sufficient in peak-time to serve guests.
Located in 05. City Center - Belváros, Residence Baron is a perfect starting point from which to explore Budapest. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. A
5 minutes by car distance from the center, this hotel is located at Váci Utca 83, in the south-west section of Budapest, which is ideal to discover the city. The Estilo Fashion Hotel Budapest is a fou
Set in a prime location of Budapest, Estilo Fashion Hotel Budapest puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay
Walking Street Apartment is conveniently located in the popular 05. City Center - Belváros area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one.
Central Square Apartment is a popular choice amongst travelers in Budapest, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the proper
D�??une surface de 50 m2, Central Budapest Apartment est un appartement pour 6 personnes aménagé au troisième étage d�??un superbe bâtiment situé sur les rives du Danube, près du pont de la liberté et
Step outside and you are right in the pedestrianized area in the heart of Budapest! The Galilei Inn can be found in a historic building on the corner of Vaci and Havas streets. The hotel rooms wer
Would you like to take a walk in Budapest downtown? Just step outside from your room! Galilei Hotel is located right on the pedestrian street in the city centre. New, clean rooms, designed coffee bar
Set in a prime location of Budapest, Centrum Apartman puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant ex
- Religious site
- 960 yd Dohány Synagogue:
- Theatre and opera
- 1,702 yd Magyar Állami Operaház:
- 1,738 yd Statue of Imre Nagy:
- Building and administration
- 686 yd Malta Idegenforgalmi Hivatal:
- 1,470 yd Tunisian Tourist Office:
- 1,049 yd Lengyel Nemzeti Idegenforgalmi Kepviselet:
- 479 yd Horvát Idegenforgalmi Közösség:
- 1,475 yd Post Office Museum:
- 1,052 yd National Jewish Museum and Archives:
- 429 yd Hungarian National Museum:
- 896 yd Museum of Applied Arts:
- 536 yd Jewish Museum:
- 1,401 yd Budapest Holocaust Memorial Center:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1,257 yd Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue:
- School and university
- 696 yd Andrássy Gyula German Language University of Budapest:
- 297 yd Corvinus University of Budapest:
- 1,104 yd Academy of Drama and Film:
- 772 yd Semmelweis University:
- 1,667 yd Central European University:
- 724 yd Budapest University of Technology and Economics:
- 785 yd Pázmány Péter Catholic University:
- 1,647 yd Budapest College of Management:
- 335 yd Károl Gáspár University of the Reformed Church:
- 330 yd Eötvös Loránd University:
- Golf and other sports
- Spa and swimming pools
- 642 yd Gellert Gyogyfurdo Spa: