Sheraton Brussels Hotel
Place Rogier 3, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- Reviews 91
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to watch or improve the quality of this video.
Download it from Adobe.
- Overview Video length: 1:38
- Exteriors Video length: 0:25
- Classic room Video length: 0:34
- Executive Room Video length: 0:34
- Suite Video length: 0:32
- Lobby - Reception Video length: 0:41
- Restaurant Video length: 0:34
- Bar Video length: 0:34
- Conference Room - Meeting Room Video length: 0:26
- Fitness Centre - Swimming Pool Video length: 0:30
Sheraton Brussels Hotel - Description
Sheraton Brussels Hotel. "Sheraton Brussels Hotel" has acquired 4 stars. It is a convenient base from which guests can discover Bruxelles. The total number of rooms is 511. The bedrooms have been described as spacious and air-conditioned. Guests will appreciate the comfort of the soundproof bedrooms. Hot weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. The private garden is perfect for a short stroll in the morning. Visitors will appreciate the covered, indoor swimming pool. This residence features a gymnasium as well as a spa and a sauna. Guests also have the opportunity to book a massage. There is a child care center available where your children will be happy to play with other kids. The hotel has its own restaurant that serves dinner and breakfast. You can end a busy day at the lounge bar. Staying connected with the rest of the world is made possible with the Internet that is provided.
In the heart of Brussels’ business quarter stands the high modern tower of the Sheraton Brussels Hotel, commanding a stunning view of the city. This establishment’s upscale services and amenities are sure to make you say a success. The Belgian capital’s most beautiful tourist attractions are just a few minutes away.
The spacious guestrooms are modern and elegant. Each one is equipped with air-conditioning, cable television and a sitting area, as well as a high-speed Internet connection for a fee. Treat yourself to a delicious meal at the gourmet restaurant before heading over to one of the hotel’s 2 bras for a drink and a relaxed evening. The top floor also houses a fitness centre with a sauna and a pool from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the city. The conference centre includes 19 multi-functional rooms.
The Sheraton Brussels Hotel is ideal for business guests as it is located in the city’s business district and only a 5-minute walk from the North train station. The wonderful boutiques in the shopping area and the hustle and bustle of Grand Place are just a few minutes away. The Royal Palace is about 2 kilometres from the hotel.
Sheraton Brussels Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Brussels, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. To be found at the hotel are valet parking, disabled facilities, meeting fac...
The Sheraton Brussels Hotel and Towers in Brussels, one block from the shops on the Rue Neuve, is a 30 storey hotel, two blocks from the Botanical Gardens and one kilometre from the historic Grand Place. The hotel has a vast lobby which features a bronze equestrian statue and sofas and floor to ...
Rising high above the Brussels skyline, the Sheraton Brussels Hotel is a four-star hotel in the heart of the city's business district. We are a short stroll from Brussels' main shopping area as well as the renowned Grand Place. Situated on the Brussels city centre ring, with Brussels North statio...
Sheraton Brussels Hotel type(s): Family ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Sheraton™
Sheraton Brussels Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking , Parking , Valet Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Brussels)
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Brussels)
- Satellite Television
- Groups welcome
- Tourist information
- Conference Facilities
- Executive Floor
- Family Rooms
- City tours
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Heated pool
- Spa & Health Center
- Washing Machine
- Banqueting service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- VIP Amenities
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Subway
+ good service
- breakfast overpriced
+ Service and facilities in teh hotel
- A kettle in the room would have been great
+ Relaxed atmosphere! "Children welcome" attitude!! :-)
- Hmmm, that the brekfast was so expensive!
+ the flashing building next door!
The hotel is great, everything is great except the rooms, some of the furniture is really really old, and the bathroom is not a 5 star hotel bathroom.
+ location, reasonable price.
- the rooms standard below 5 stars hotel quality
Its increasingly becoming very expensive. but its at the center and the refurnished rooms are very nice.
+ Internet Services and Location of Hotel
+ Everything, great hotel
- The internet connection had a few problems
+ Beds where very comfortable, central to shops and resturants.
- Mini bar was very limited, hotel restaurante slighty over priced.
Set in a prime location of Brussels, Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designe
The Comfort Art Hotel Siru in Brussels is a unique, first class hotel located near the city's longest pedestrian shopping street. This hotel itself is a beautiful art deco building with 101 unique pie
Stop at Le Dome Hotel to discover the wonders of Brussels. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. All the necessary facilities, including business center,
The airport of Brussels is located only 15 km (9 miles) away from the Des Colonies Hotel. This 3-star hotel offers 95 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern
The Royal Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Brussels.The Royal Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guest
Situated downtown just a few minutes from the Grand Place, the Progress Hotel was planned with a particular guest philosophy in mind. At the Progress, guests enjoy the true hospitality of one of the c
Built in 1930, The Hilton Brussels City Hotel is a fully renovated 9-storey property situated opposite the City 2 Mall and only 300 metres (330 yards) away from the Bruxelles Nord train station. Small
With its central location, Hotel New Galaxy is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Brussels.The Hotel New Galaxy boasts a convenient location with modern amenities
Of a Family category, the MAISON DU DRAGON has all the comforts such as : n.a..5 minutes by car distance from the center, this hotel is located at 146 160 BD ADOLPHE MAXLAAN, in the south-east section
- Theatre and opera
- 801 yd kunstenFESTIVALdesArts:
- 829 yd Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie / De Munt:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1,198 yd La Grand-Place, Brussels:
- Religious site
- 976 yd Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula:
- School and university
- 395 yd University Faculties of Saint-Louis:
- 977 yd Sint-Lukas Brussels University College of Art and Design:
- 805 yd University College for Sciences & Arts:
- 846 yd University College Brussels:
- 1,047 yd Paul-Henri Spaak College:
- 620 yd Stripverhalenmuseum :
- 622 yd Belgian Center for Comic-Strip Art:
- 1,148 yd Musee d’Arts Spontanes :
- 939 yd Wassenbeeldenmuseum Historium :
- 1,149 yd Stedelijke Musea Van Brussel :
- 1,093 yd Musee Archeologique :
- 1,156 yd Musee Garde-Robe de Manneken-Pis :
- 932 yd Museum Van de Nationale Bank Van Belgie :
- 1,105 yd Bruxella 1238-Archeologische Site :
- 812 yd Speelgoedmuseum :
- 607 yd Museum Van de Belgische Spoorwegen :
- 1,105 yd Museum Van Het Vlaams Leven Brussel :
- 928 yd Museum Voor Geld en Geschiedenis :
- Building and administration
- 1,112 yd Office de Promotion du Tourisme Wallonie - Bruxelles:
- 794 yd Office Espagnol de Tourisme:
- 1,214 yd Town Hall:
- 1,183 yd Brussels Tourist and Information Office (TIB):
- 1,127 yd Tourist Information:
- 1,217 yd Toerisme Vlaanderen - Brussel: