Rue Argonne 18, 1060 Brussels, Belgium
Hotel Continental - Description
Hotel Continental. "Hotel Continental" is a 2-star hotel. The residence is situated in Bruxelles. There is a train station nearby. The total number of rooms is 48. You will appreciate the comfort of the soundproof rooms. The hotel includes a restaurant. After a long day, you can enjoy a drink at the lounge bar. In the morning, you have the option to enjoy the accommodation's breakfast. For those who want to share their experiences online, there is Internet access available at no extra charge.
The hotel Continental is ideally located in the heart of Brussels, offering the perfect base for business and leisure travellers. The property lies close to the Gare du Midi railway station and within 7 minutes walking distance of the city centre and its popular attractions, such as the Grand Pla...
Hotel Continental has a central location very close to the city centre. Grand Place, Manneken Pis, Gare du Midi, the central station, and many other places of interest are within walking distance from the hotel. Free wireless internet is provided. This budget friendly hotel offers soundproofed r...
Hotel Continental type(s): Family ,Budget
Hotel Continental facilities and services
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Front Desk 24hr
- Baggage Storage
- Gay Friendly
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Breakfast Room Service
- Currency Exchange
- Shoe Shine
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
- the locations was not the best
+ cleanliness and convenience, quality of continental breakfast, more generous than most. convenience of a lift
- the bed was not even and caused a sore back
+ good continental breakfast
+ friendly staff, desk open 24h, not expensive, very centrally located.
- badly soundproofed, depressing view out to a small, dark and very scruffy closed yard, strange metallic noise coming from the roofRead more (like a tin can being kicked around), making it impossible to sleep with window open.Hide
- Room smelled of body odour.
+ The staff gave us the freedom to choose between the available rooms. Also, the breakfast provided was good.
+ Friendly, and very near the Brussels MIDI railway station
- The room is so dark.
- very noisy, neighbour room having shower around even 1am, hotel managers are not responsible, called several times and they don't take care
+ Friendly staff, proximity to metro station
- Rough neighborhood
+ I chose the hotel because it is very near to Midi train station and it is good if you have an early train. Breakfast was simple but good at it was served from 6 am. Good if you have to wake up early in the morning.
- The receptionist was not very polite. The bed linen had not been changed. My room was very dark as the window opened towards a closed yard, so it was very depressing. The tub was scratched and the lift could only take two people at he time.
- Spa and swimming pools
- 443 yd Les Bains du Centre:
- Building and administration
- 813 yd Tourist Information:
- 1,449 yd Town Hall:
- 1,441 yd Maison de la France:
- 1,414 yd Toerisme Vlaanderen - Brussel:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 1,466 yd La Grand-Place, Brussels:
- 1,350 yd Archives Generales du Royaume :
- 1,358 yd Museum Voor Het Kostuum en de Kant :
- 1,175 yd Museum Van Posterijen en Telecommun :
- 1,360 yd Museum Voor Het Kostuum en de Kant :
- 1,427 yd Musee de la Brasserie :
- 1,444 yd Museum Van Cacao en Chocolade :
- 1,463 yd Museum Voor Oude Kunst :
- 1,234 yd Musee Instrumental :
- 1,297 yd Koninklijke Bibliotheek Albert I :
- 567 yd Fondation Pour I'art Belge Contemporaion :
- 203 yd Musees Royaux d’Art et d’Histoire :
- 600 yd Museum Van Folklore :
- 466 yd Musee Juif de Belgique :
- 452 yd Fon Pour L'art Belge Contemp :
- 624 yd Musee de la Gueuze :
- 905 yd Musee des Egouts :
- 933 yd Museum Van de Weerstand :
- 902 yd Riolenmuseum :
- 1,436 yd Patrimoine et Culture Asbl :
- School and university
- 1,197 yd Royal Conservatory of Bruxelles:
- 891 yd Institut Supérieur d'Architecture Lambert Lombard:
- 1,171 yd Haute École Galilée:
- 410 yd Haute École Francisco Ferrer de la Ville de Bruxelles: