Euro Capital Brussels
Avenue Fonsny 9, 1060 Brussels, Belgium
Euro Capital Brussels - Description
Euro Capital Brussels. Hotel "Euro Capital Brussels" has received 3 stars. This hotel is an ideal base point from which to discover Bruxelles. The bedrooms are air-conditioned. Hot temperatures are kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. There is soccer available. After a long day, visitors can enjoy a drink at the lounge bar. Breakfast is served each morning to provide guests with a good start to the day. This accommodation provides visitors with Internet access.
The Hotel Euro Capital Brussels recently opened its doors in the heart of the Belgian capital. It Is located across from the South Station, the departure point for a number of the buses and trains that cross Europe. This 3-star establishment’s friendly and professional staff welcome you into a setting of sleek, modern elegance.
The 41 rooms are bright with all the modern comforts. All are equipped with an LCD television with cable, high-speed Internet access, individual air-conditioning and a small desk. Large windows feature a lovely view over the city and the train station. Sit back into a comfortable sofa in the bar while trying out one of the numerous cocktails on the list. The hotel also houses a large conference room.
You will love the Hotel Euro Capital Brussel’s strategic location across from the South Station, where you can catch Thalys, Eurostar and high-speed trains as well as international buses. The metro stop in the station also makes it easy to get around Brussels. Downtown is only 500 metres away and the major landmarks, such as the Grand Place and Manneken Pis, are a mere two kilometres from the hotel.
With its central location, Euro Capital Brussels Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Brussels.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers televi...
Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly build 3 star hotel offering 41 well equipped rooms. The hotel is ideally situated in front of the South Railway station of Brussels.
The hotel is situated next to the South Railway station (Gare du Midi), from where Thalys, Eurostar and high-speed trains leave. International and local bus stops, trams and underground are all in front of the hotel. Brussels city centre : 500 metres Grand Place & Mannekenpis : 2 km / 1.25 mi Co...
Euro Capital Brussels type(s): Design ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: AC™
Euro Capital Brussels facilities and services
High speed Internet , Internet Access
- Continental Breakfast
- Business services
- Connecting Rooms
- Disabled rooms
- Non smoking
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Near Train Station
+ I particularly liked the service and the client-friendly attitude and flexibility of Mr Eric Guillaume, the General Manager
+ Order, size
- The lighting in the room was insufficient
+ Convenient for Eurostar station
- No dining facilities. No tea/coffeee making in room
+ Free of Charge Internet
+ immaculate cleanliness, peace and quietness, feeling of safety and protection
+ The rooms were very clean and the furniture is new. It is extremely close to brussels south central station, so it is ideal for people travelling late in the night.
- It is very noisy, there are worksRead more going on just near to the hotel and the started at 6 o clock in the morning. The hotel staff didn´t hear our complaints about this.Hide
+ It is walking distance from Brussels Midi train station.
+ Very good situation.
- The walls are very badly insulated and you can hear *all* that happens in the hotel. Even in adjacent floors.
+ Fairly nice and clean room, nice shower
- The surrounding area is not one that I would recommend for a turist coming to Brussels for the first time.
+ Distansce from railway station
- Internet did not work (neither in the room, nor at the reception).
Located in Saint-Gilles / Sint-Gillis, Hotel Cascade Midi is a perfect starting point from which to explore Brussels. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great ti
The hotel Continental is ideally located in the heart of Brussels, offering the perfect base for business and leisure travellers. The property lies close to the Gare du Midi railway station and within
The ibis Bruxelles Centre Gare du Midi hotel was fully renovated in 2011. It is located opposite the Gare du Midi train station, arrival station for Thalys, Eurostar and ICE, and just 1.2 miles (2 km)
Park Inn Brussels Midi is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Brussels. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. B
Le charmant établissement 1étoile Hôtel de Bruxelles est situé dans le centre de la capitale belge. Il dispose de 21 chambres accueillantes et colorées, de type individuel, (avec lit double,), double,
With its central location, Holland B And B 34 Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Brussels.The Holland B And B 34 Hotel boasts a convenient location with m
Discover all that Brussels has to offer with Hotel Solys Midi as a base.The Hotel Solys Midi boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is
Hotel Midi is conveniently located in the popular Brussels City Center area. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Room service, car park, safety de
Discover all that Brussels has to offer with Agenda Midi Hotel as a base.The Agenda Midi Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room faciliti
- Spa and swimming pools
- 497 yd Les Bains du Centre:
- 1,456 yd Museum Voor Het Kostuum en de Kant :
- 1,458 yd Museum Voor Het Kostuum en de Kant :
- 1,525 yd Musee de la Brasserie :
- 997 yd Musee des Egouts :
- 547 yd Museum Van Folklore :
- 1,541 yd Museum Van Cacao en Chocolade :
- 995 yd Riolenmuseum :
- 1,540 yd Patrimoine et Culture Asbl :
- 1,295 yd Musee Instrumental :
- 1,382 yd Koninklijke Bibliotheek Albert I :
- 492 yd Fondation Pour I'art Belge Contemporaion :
- 1,249 yd Museum Van Posterijen en Telecommun :
- 307 yd Musees Royaux d’Art et d’Histoire :
- 569 yd Musee Juif de Belgique :
- 380 yd Fon Pour L'art Belge Contemp :
- 687 yd Musee de la Gueuze :
- 1,429 yd Archives Generales du Royaume :
- 928 yd Museum Van de Weerstand :
- 1,532 yd Museum Voor Oude Kunst :
- School and university
- 1,256 yd Royal Conservatory of Bruxelles:
- 945 yd Institut Supérieur d'Architecture Lambert Lombard:
- 1,272 yd Haute École Galilée:
- 514 yd Haute École Francisco Ferrer de la Ville de Bruxelles:
- 1,491 yd Erasmus University College, Brussels:
- Building and administration
- 1,479 yd Maison de la France:
- 1,516 yd Toerisme Vlaanderen - Brussel:
- 1,548 yd Town Hall:
- 888 yd Tourist Information: