Le Centenaire Apparthotel
Avenue Jean Sobieski 84/86, 1020 Brussels, Belgium
Le Centenaire Apparthotel - Description
Le Centenaire Brussels Expo. "Le Centenaire Brussels Expo" is a hotel that has received 2 stars. The accommodation can be found in Bruxelles. The decoration of the property is at the heart of the hotel's Art Déco charm. The hotel has a capacity of 15 rooms. Observe nature in the privacy of the garden. There is tennis offered. You can dine at the onsite restaurant. "Le Centenaire Brussels Expo" also features a bar. After a good night's sleep, guests have the option to enjoy the hotel's breakfast. Internet access is offered at no extra charge.
With its central location, Le Centenaire Apparthotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Brussels.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom is fully equipped with televisi...
Le Centenaire is an aparthotel located at the foot of the Atomium, in the Heysel greenery area, one of the main Brussels tourist and business centre. Recently refurnished with style, the property suggests you to choose between several flat-rooms, each one with its own charming atmosphere. In the ...
Le Centenaire Apparthotel is recently refurbished and offers comfortable and stylish accommodation close to Brussels Expo.There is free Wi-Fi.
Das B & B Brussels Expo Atomium Le Centenaire ist eine Unterkunft zu Fü�?en des berühmten Brüsseler Atomiums und auf dem Ausstellungsgelände Heysel, einem der touristischen und wirtschaftlichen Knotenpunkte der belgischen Hauptstadt. Dank der exzellenten Lage, mit Metro und Stra�?enbahn in unmitt...
Le Centenaire Apparthotel type(s): Budget
This hotel belongs to: Eazires Hotels™
Le Centenaire Apparthotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- LCD flat screen TV
- Multilingual staff
- Recently renovated
- Tourist information
- Lounges and bars
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- City maps
- Personal waiter
- Laundry services
- Pay Movies
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Near Highway
- Outstanding views
- Near Exhibition Center
- Near Subway
+ With only a one night stay it is hard to like or dislike something. Based on my short experience everything was as anounced so if I disliked something I should choose another hotel.
+ Ease of late arrival and early leaving
+ 1. Good beds :)
- Far away from the city center (about 40 min by metro) and airport
+ towels/directions given by staff
- steep stairs to rooms
+ internet wi-fi access. located 200m from a metro station.
- No presence of personnel in the hotel except at 7h30 in order to hang a plastic bag containing the breakfast to the handle of the door room.Read more Noise caused by the Tram but not during the night (no traffic).Hide
+ Close to major public attractions (Atomium, minieurope etc), easily accessible via public transport and appartment facilities (kitchen corner with coffee maker and electric cattle
- seems little bit expensive,
+ The staff were extremely helpful and courteous
- I did not realise this but later that this was a service appartment not a hotel where 24 hours room service is included in the price. This of course wasRead more not the fault of the hotel and hence this comment does not in any way reflect poorly on their excellent service.Hide
+ Located in a central location and the accomodation was in the heart of the historic city of Brussels.
+ spacious and comfortable room
- train noise from outside in early morning, but it was not so sereous
+ I Loved my stay at this hotel, and Was happy with my Breakfast as well as all the "extras"
- Out Dorr appearnce and Lack of staffing caised me to have to call the hotel number from an out of country cell phone many times.
The 2 Stars Hotel Le Centenaire is located at the foot of the Atomium, one of the main popular attractions of Brussels. In walking distance you will find al lot more attractions, like the Brussels Exh
Within 800 metres from both the Atomium and King Baudoin Stadium is the large Expo58 apartment. It comes with a private terrace, kitchen facilities and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The apart
Il B&B Marianne, situato nella parte nord di Bruxelles, è semplice ma accogliente. Offre la possibilità di raggiungere facilmente a piedi i luoghi di maggiore interesse turistico della città, quali il
The Best Western Expo Hotel is located in Brussels making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit g
The airport of Brussels is located only 15 km (9 miles) away from the Holiday Inn Garden Court Hotel. All 79 at this 3-star property offers well-furnished rooms and attentive service. This Brussels ac
The Auberge Van Strombeek Hotel is located in Strombeek making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Auberge Van Strombeek Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in
The ibis Brussels Expo Atomium hotel boasts a central location, 5 miles (8 km) from the town center and Brussels International Airport. It is situated opposite the main entrance to the "Brussels Expo"
Discover all that Brussels has to offer with Chambres D'Hotes Heysel Laeken Atomium Hotel as a base.The Chambres D'Hotes Heysel Laeken Atomium Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities
Con solo quattro stanze, il Chambres d'hôtes Bruxelles Heyzel Atomium si trova a Bruxelles, a circa 10 minuti di metropolitana dal centro. Soggiornarvi significa trovarsi a 50 metri dal centro commerc
- Theatre and opera
- 2.4 mi kunstenFESTIVALdesArts:
- 1,050 yd Stade Roi Baudouin:
- School and university
- 2.5 mi University College for Sciences & Arts:
- 2.2 mi Sint-Lukas Brussels University College of Art and Design:
- 2.6 mi University Faculties of Saint-Louis:
- Park and square or garden
- Amusement park
- 1,235 yd Mini-Europe:
- 2.3 mi Biere Belge Musee Scharbeekois de La :
- 2.3 mi Gemeentelijk Museum Van Evere :
- 2.1 mi Musee D'orgues de Kermesse :
- 2.1 mi Maison des Arts Spontanes et Naifs :
- 2.8 mi Stripverhalenmuseum :
- 1,231 yd Tour Japonaise :
- 2.8 mi Belgian Center for Comic-Strip Art:
- 2.1 mi Museum Van de Belgische Spoorwegen :
- 2.1 mi Musee d’Arts Spontanes :
- 1 mi Magrittemuseum :
- 1.2 mi Demeure Abbatiale de Dieleghem :
- 1,219 yd Musees Royaux d’Art et d’Histoire :
- 668 yd Planetarium :
- 2.6 mi La Fonderie :
- 743 yd Mini-Europe:
- 1.2 mi Museum Van Het Graafschap Jette :
- Spa and swimming pools
- 2.3 mi Piscine Neptunium:
- 1.4 mi Bains de Neder Over Heembeek:
- 1,195 yd Jan-van-Ruusbroeckollege:
- 1.8 mi Bassin Communal Nereus de Ganshoren:
- 1.1 mi Omnisportcentrum Laken:
- Building and administration
- 2.8 mi Jordan Tourism Board - Brussels: