Pension Zlata Noha
Bellova 2/a, 83101 Bratislava, Slovakia
Pension Zlata Noha - Description
Pension Zlata Noha. "Pension Zlata Noha" is an apart-hotel. It has been assigned 3 stars. It is a perfect base from which you can discover Bratislava. If you like to share your experiences instantly, there is free Internet access available.
Discover all that Bratislava has to offer with Pension Zlata Noha as a base.The Pension Zlata Noha boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers air conditioning, balcony/terrace, television.This beautiful Bratislava...
Pension Zlata Noha ligt aan de rand van Bratislava-Koliba. Geniet u van het uitzicht op het drukke Bratislava, hoofdstad van Slowakije, vanaf de heuvel "Zlata Noha". Op hetzelfde moment kunt u ontspannen in een rustige, natuurlijke omgeving op het terras of bij de romantische open haard. Het nabi...
The hotel “Pension Zlatá Noha” is located in the beautiful quarter Bratislava-Koliba. You can enjoy an amazing view of the city from the hill called “Zlatá Noha” and relax in the quiet environment of Slovak nature. The forest, which is reachable within a three minute walk, offers relaxation and t...
Pension Zlata Noha is situated at the foot of the part Bratislava-Koliba. You can enjoy the beautiful view on a busy Bratislava /capital of Slovakia/ from a hill called "Zlata Noha". At the same time you can relax in a quiet environment of nature siting at terrace or by the romantic fireplace. Ne...
Pension Zlata Noha type(s): Budget
Pension Zlata Noha facilities and services
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Business services
- Pets allowed
- Front Desk 24hr
- Air conditioning
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Cable television
- Table Tennis
- Ski School
- Fully equipped business center
- Bicycle Rental
- Fax / Photocopying
- Airport Connection
- Room Service
- Outstanding views
+ Helpful receptionise
- Breakfast room was not open at the previously agreed time, causing me to miss my breakfast since I had to leave for an appointment.
+ Nice and relaxing in Hotel Bar with good views of Brastislava City from the Hill side
- Not really one small complaint couldnt access alcohol from Hotel Bar after 11pm
- poor and expensive...
+ nice location, good view on the terrace
- the staff has some communication problems (only the desk clerk speaks English)
+ Excellent room; big, clean, comfortable beds. Decent breakfast, but not necessarily worth 5 euro.
- Planned to check out early to catch the train to Budapest, but the woman at check-in said they had trains leaving every hour. Arrived at the station at 8am to learn the next train wouldn't leave until 11:45. So do your own research on travel options!
+ the room!
- the breakfast (wich i did not have) it was 10% of the value of the room!
The Bastion Apartments is located in Bratislava making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Bastion Apartments boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom a
Enjoy easy access to the city centre of Bratislava by public transport (10-minute tram ride) from the newly opened Pension Nova, offering nicely furnished, non-smoking rooms. The Pension Nova is situ
The Uvs Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Bratislava.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.
My Home Apartments is situated in central Bratislava, a 10-minute walk from the Presidential Palace or the Train Station. Free internet is offered and there is a restaurant next to the property. Room
Discover all that Bratislava has to offer with Hotel Taxis as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each guestroom ha
With its central location, Matysak Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Bratislava.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in i
Stop at Mercure Bratislava Centrum Hotel to discover the wonders of Bratislava. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Facilities like
Apartmany Bratislava offers elegantly equipped apartments with amenities like free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen satellite TV and wooden floors. They are located in Bratislava, an 8 to 10-minute walk from the
The Club Hotel is located in Bratislava making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All 33 rooms at the hotel have all the modern facilities guests' would expect from a hotel of this cl
- Beach and coastal area
- 9.7 mi Donau / Hamuli or Donaustrand :
- Spa and swimming pools
- 2.9 mi Iuventa Bratislava:
- 10.4 mi Krytá plaváren:
- 1.1 mi Plaváren Pasienky (Pasienky Swimming Hall):
- 19.3 mi Krytá plaváren Malina:
- Golf and other sports
- 1.9 mi Bratislava Zoo:
- Theatre and opera
- 1.7 mi Slovenské národné divadlo:
- Building and administration
- 1.6 mi Chorvatske Turisticke Zdruzenie:
- 1.9 mi Nemecká centrála pre turizmus Bratislava:
- School and university
- 2.9 mi University of Economics in Bratislava:
- 3.4 mi Police Academy in Bratislava:
- 1.8 mi Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava:
- 4.6 mi Vysoká škola ekonómie a manažmentu verejnej správy v Bratislave:
- 2.3 mi Bratislava School of Law:
- 1,586 yd Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava:
- 1.6 mi Bratislava International School of Liberal Arts:
- 1.2 mi Slovak Medical University:
- 1.8 mi Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava:
- 1.3 mi Vysoká škola zdravotníctva a sociálnej práce sv. Alžbety v Bratislave:
- 1.8 mi Comenius University in Bratislava:
- 3.6 mi College of Management, City University of Seattle: