28 West Cliff Road, West Cliff, BH2 5HE Bournemouth, England
- Reviews 41
Durley Dean - Description
The Durley Dean Hotel. "The Durley Dean Hotel" is a hotel that has received 3 stars. The accommodation is a convenient base from which to discover Bournemouth. Visitors will appreciate the option to spend a day at the nearby shore. The hotel has been furnished in a contemporary style. There are 117 bright and modern rooms featured. The hotel provides its visitors with a garden. You can enjoy the covered swimming pool. There are numerous activities offered to join, such as mini-golf, fishing and birdwatching. There are also various sporting activities offered, like bowling, waterskiing, golf, sailing, aerobics and tennis. Furthermore, there is a gym, a walking trail and boats as well as a bicycle rental service. There is a jacuzzi and a sauna available. Try the regional and British specialties of the onsite restaurant. A lounge bar is open for guests to enjoy a drink in the evening. Breakfast is served each morning to provide you with a good start to a new day. Of course, staying in touch with the rest of the world is made possible by the Internet that is provided.
Set in a prime location of Bournemouth, Durley Dean Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Restaurant, business center, concierge, bar/pub, shops are just some...
The Durley Dean Hotel is a grandiose Victorian seaside hotel in the fashionable West Cliff area of Bournemouth, one mile from the town centre, Pavilion and beaches. The 122 guestrooms feature a traditional Victorian decor with dark wood furnishings. All rooms come with complimentary toiletries, d...
The property is located 0mi N from BOH- Bournemouth Located in leafy residential area-close to beach and town centre
The Victorian-style Durley Dean Hotel is in the West Cliff area of Bournemouth, one mile from the town centre, Pavilion, and beaches. Guestrooms include LCD televisions, complimentary wireless Internet access, and coffee/tea-making facilities. Guests can relax in a sauna and play pool in a games ...
The Swallow Bournemouth is a grandiose Victorian seaside hotel in the fashionable West Cliff area, one mile from Bournemouth centre, Pavilion and beaches. The 122 guestrooms feature a traditional Victorian decor with dark wood furnishings. All rooms come with complimentary toiletries, direct-dial...
Durley Dean type(s): Beach ,Budget
Durley Dean facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking , Free Parking(find others hotels with Parking in Bournemouth)
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access(find others hotels with Internet Access in Bournemouth)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Conference Facilities
- Executive Floor
- Health Club
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Near Golf Course
- Games Rooms
- Fitness Center in the hotel
- Table Tennis
- Steam Room
- Sport facilities
- Gym / Fitness center
- Indoor Pool
- Heated pool
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- VIP Amenities
- Breakfast Room Service
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Dining Area
+ The majority of the staff were helpful, courteous and keen to ensure your requirements were met,
- Gala dinner - Christmas break - £3.50 extra for cheese & biscuits unacceptable. Also told on anotherRead more evening meal, cheese & biscuits not available. Some of the entertainment during the 3-night stay was pretty poor.Hide
+ position in relation to town centre. Some of items on breakfast menue not available
- Hotel although very clean & tidy, was in need of updating & re-decorating. Wallpaper hanging off in leisure centre.
+ Duvets very nice, and a sea view.
- Bar closed on arrival and throughout the stay.
+ Nice breakfast, friendly and patient staff, proximity to town, effectively does what it says on the tin, price.
- Definitely in need of a refurb, not the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in
+ The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is convenient for the town.
- The shower head was not properly attached to the wall, there was also a little mildew and the cleanlinessRead more within the bathroom could have been a little better.Hide
+ Excellent breakfast
- Parking OK but limited.
+ Well situated for town centre and beach
- Uncomfortable bed
+ very friendly and value for money,staff very helpful,and enjoyed stay
- car park at rear,when raining no entrance at back of hotel
+ cleanlines of the room and breakfast
- small tv and not many stations
+ The staff were friendly and the room and other facilities were clean. Excellent location.
- The hotel needs complete redecoration; the location and the grandeur of the actual building is excellent butRead more the wallpaper/carpets etc are in a sorry state and makes the hotel seem overpriced.Hide
Ideally situated for many attractions in Bournemouth and the hotel also boasts a excellent leisure complex including an indoor heated pool, a Turkish steam room, sauna and solarium as well as a fully
With its central location, West Cliff Inn Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Bournemouth.The West Cliff Inn Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern
With its central location, Ullswater Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Bournemouth.The Ullswater Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities
The Best Western Montague Hotel is located in Bournemouth making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to
Located just a minute's walk from the clifftops, this hotel offers stunning views of the coastline. Bournemouth's 7 miles of award winning beaches, the town centre and BIC are all within easy walkin
Stop at The Croham Hotel to discover the wonders of Bournemouth. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Family room, shops, car park,
The The Winter Dene Hotel is located in Bournemouth making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The The Winter Dene Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every gues
With its central location, New Westcliff Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Bournemouth.The New Westcliff Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern a
The Tower House Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Bournemouth.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost
- Railroad station
- 1.3 mi Bournemouth Railway Station:
- 1.6 mi Branksome Railway Station:
- 981 yd Stanley Bournemouth Casino:
- 1,000 yd Gala Casino - Bournemouth:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1,298 yd The Club at Meyrick Park:
- 2.1 mi Parkstone:
- 515 yd Caxton Facilities Management :
- 1.5 mi Canford Cliffs Library:
- Theatre and opera
- 714 yd Bournemouth International Centre:
- Park and square or garden
- 1 mi Dean Park Cricket Ground:
- 1,481 yd Horseshoe Common:
- Convention and exhibition center
- 807 yd Business center of Norfolk Royale Hotel:
- 344 yd Business center of Wessex Hotel:
- School and university
- 1.9 mi Bournemouth University:
- Harbor and marina
- Beach and coastal area
- 1.1 mi Branksome Chine :
- 1,271 yd Nightingale House & Court:
- 2.1 mi Pine Cottage:
- Golf and other sports
- 1.9 mi Parkstone Golf Club:
- 977 yd Bournemouth Meyrick Park Golf Club:
- 1,211 yd Westbourne:
- 1.6 mi Charminster: