IBIS BOULOGNE MER CENTRE PORT
11 Boulevard Diderot, 62200 Boulogne-sur-Mer, France
IBIS BOULOGNE MER CENTRE PORT - Description
Ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports. "Ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports" can be found in Boulogne-sur-Mer. The nearby train station makes the hotel easy to reach. The interior of "Ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Les Ports" boasts its family style. The hotel hosts boats. To add to your stay, there is breakfast in the morning. Staying in touch with friends and family is made possible with the free Internet access that is provided.
The Ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Port is located opposite the port, 500m from the railway station. Just 5 minutes will suffice to get yourself to the Nausicaa marine centre, the beach or the historic centre. Book one of our 79 airconditioned rooms and benefit from access to the hotel restaurant...
IBIS BOULOGNE MER CENTRE PORT type(s): Budget
This hotel belongs to: IBIS™
IBIS BOULOGNE MER CENTRE PORT facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Non-refundable surcharge for pets
- Indoor parking
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Cable television
- On-site parking
- Wireless internet in public areas
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Breakfast Room Service
- Fully equipped business center
- Packed Lunches
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Near Train Station
+ staff very friendly
- rooms very basic, location good for getting round but on main road
+ the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was good value and very close to the local amenities. All togehter i wiould recommend it to anyone visiting Bologne.
+ basic but clean hotel with plenty of parking nearby. close to port and short walk to restaurants
+ The location the price and the breakfast
+ Cheap and cheerful, very good value for a weekend away.
+ confort correct, hôtel bien situé.
+ Friendliness of staff. The hotel was basic but adequat for a short visit. Most welcoming at breakfast. Cleanliness was very good and it was very close to the town centre.
- Was quite difficult to checkRead more in as the reception wasnt always open.Hide
+ Excellent typical small hotel that is being upgraded. Very clean and with helpful staff.
+ Very clean and friendly hotel. Recommended restaurants to us. The car although parked on the street outside the hotel, was safe.
+ Hotel as described with good parking. Within easy reach of town centre with helpful staff. Very good value for money.
- Park and square or garden
- 846 yd Monplaisir:
- Beach and coastal area
- 1,660 yd Boulogne-sur-Mer :
- Other maritime landscape
- 1,332 yd Loubet Basin Lock:
- 808 yd Bassin Napoléon:
- 1,159 yd Chateau-musée de Boulogne-Sur-Mer:
- 956 yd Muséum d'histoire naturelle - Boulogne-sur-Mer:
- 607 yd Casino de Boulogne-sur-Mer:
- Railroad station
- 960 yd Gare de Boulogne-Tintelleries:
- 677 yd Gare de Boulogne-Ville:
- 1,299 yd Centre Néphrologie et dialyse Charly Drouet (Boulogne-sur-Mer):
- 1,276 yd Centre de Long Séjour Jean-François Souquet (Boulogne-sur-Mer):
- 1,712 yd Service de Pedopsychiatrie (Saint-Martin-les-Boulogne):
- 1,480 yd Saint-Pierre:
- 1,236 yd Stade de la Libération:
- Harbor and marina
- 1,420 yd L'avant Port:
- 1,546 yd Port de plaisance Boulogne-sur-Mer:
- 314 yd Bassin Frederic Sauvage:
- 715 yd Port de plaisance / Bassin Napoleon: