Miribilla 8, 48003 ,
Hotel Bilbi - Description
Hotel Bilbi. "Hotel Bilbi" is a hotel that has received 2 stars. It is a perfect base point from which you can discover Bilbao. This accommodation has a modern decoration. The residence has 52 bedrooms in total. Thanks to the air conditioning, it is never too hot inside. A bar is available for guests to enjoy a drink after dinner. The hotel also offers its own casino. Business travelers will appreciate that there is Internet access available at no extra charge.
Discover all that Bilbao - Vizcaya has to offer with Bilbi Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.In-room facilities include mini bar, non smoking rooms, shower, separate shower and tub.Guests staying at th...
The Bilbi Hotel is located in Bilbao - Vizcaya making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Bilbi Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. This Bilbao - Vizcaya accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences y...
Located in the old part of town, right in front of La Ribera Market, 1 minute walk from the river, between Bilbao La Vieja and the new neighborhood Miribilla. In this area, cultural and artistic activities are growing. Very close to restaurants and clubs. The hotel has 48 rooms all with bathroom,...
Hotel Bilbi is set in a privileged old part of the city next to the La Ribera Market and the new Miribilla quarter and very close to the best restaurants and clubs. Featuring 48 fully-equipped rooms and an array of inviting public areas, this property presents an attractive base to spend a break....
Occupying a privileged spot in Bilbao's old city, close to La Ribera market and the Miribilla Quarter, this hotel has been lovingly refurbished with modern interiors and free Wi-Fi.
Hotel Bilbi type(s): Budget
This hotel belongs to: T2™
Hotel Bilbi facilities and services
Pay Parking , Covered parking , Private parking , Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- City tours
- City maps
- Cell phone available
- Fully equipped business center
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
- Near Highway
- Near Airport
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Exhibition Center
- Near Subway
+ New room, and very confortable bed. Very central. Good value for money.
- Noisy, not very clean, but a friendly Recepcionist.
+ Very helpful staff, good price, great location.
- No air-conditioner in the room, can be a bit noisy, the rooms are a little bit gloomy (the hotel is under renovation though)
- Hotel is in ghetto, if you like prostitution that's the place for you in Bilbao, otherwise I do not recommend it to young couples and females.
+ staff and price
- bed was broken, position in the city
+ The cleanliness of room and comfort. Good value for money.
+ the price and proximity to the old town
- building work underway so a lot of noise and dust. very close to potentially unsafe area for women.no english speakers
+ Very economic. It is worth to sleep there, maybe the cheapest place in the city. Close to everything, bus, metro and tram. No lux, but clean and confortable. Friendly staff.
+ the rooms are no air-conditioned even I've payed for them.
- and the streets around the hotel are not attractive at all.
- Hotel located in getto. Hotel itself needs urgently renovation. Elevators are small. The room look very depressing (dark carpet, dark walls). The bathroom is small and decorated with old fashionedRead more tiles of which some are broken. You can see the stains in the ceiling of the bathroom resulting of water coming down from the floor above. The paint of the ceiling is coming down. Some members of the staff at the reception do not speak english.Hide
- 1,599 yd Pabellón Municipal de Deportes La Casilla:
- Theatre and opera
- 341 yd Asociación Bilbaína de Amigos de la Ópera:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 885 yd Colegio el Salvador Hermanos Maristas:
- 1,478 yd Polideportivo de Rekalde (El Fango):
- 1,429 yd Club Deportivo:
- 1,552 yd Lasai Spa:
- 1,018 yd Colegio de Corredores de Comercio de Bilbao:
- 1,012 yd Colegio de Procuradores de Vizcaya:
- 971 yd Biblioteca Foral:
- School and university
- 341 yd University of the Basque Country:
- 730 yd Gran Casino Nervion:
- 597 yd Museo De Pasos De Semana Santa:
- 556 yd Museo Vasco:
- 1.1 mi Museo Guggenheim Bilbao:
- 438 yd Museo Diocesano De Arte Sacro:
- 185 yd Museo De Reproducciones Artísticas De Bilbao:
- 1,005 yd Museo Taurino De La Plaza De Toros De Bilbao:
- 1,738 yd Museo De Bellas Artes De Bilbao:
- Railroad station
- 1,292 yd Clínica indautxu:
- 1,405 yd Sanatorio bilbaíno:
- 1,343 yd Clínica mutua vizcaya industrial:
- 1 mi Policlínica san antonio:
- 1,649 yd Hospital cruz roja victoria eugenia:
- 1,020 yd Centro De Salud Begoña :
- 1,692 yd Centro intermutual de euskadi:
- 1,530 yd Avances médicos: