The Mug House Inn
Severnside North, DY12 2EE Bewdley, England
The Mug House Inn - Description
The Mug House Inn. "The Mug House Inn" has 4 stars. The residence is located in Bewdley. Dinner can be enjoyed in the comfort of the accommodation as there is an onsite restaurant. End a busy day at the bar. Businessmen will appreciate that Internet access is offered free of charge.
The The Mug House Inn is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Bewdley.The The Mug House Inn boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, hair dryer, television, shower, separate sh...
We are a 4 Red diamond accommodation 4 Star Inn with the AA. A warm and friendly welcome awaits you when you wander into this authentic old inn that rests by the river Severn, in the picturesque town of Bewdley.
The Mug House Inn type(s): Luxury
The Mug House Inn facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Fully Non Smoking
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Off-site parking
- Near Golf Course
- Hiking trail
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Bridal Suite
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Rental of a VCR / DVD player
- Packed Lunches
- Fax / Photocopying
- Old Town
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
+ Everything was good; friendly staff, great atmosphere, great food. We had a very pleasant stay in The Apple Blossom Room.
+ The location beside the river
- The fridge kept waking us up!
+ A lovely location on the bank of the river. Quiet. Excellent, excellent restaurant food.
- Some attention to detail needed in the room we were given eg towel rail broken, sink did not drain properly,Read more radiator needed venting,etc. I am certain we were allocated the least good room and wondered why when it was clear that other rooms were not occupied and other arrived 'on spec'.Hide
+ A friendly country pub with good facilities run by good but slighly inexperienced people who try very hard to meet your needs
- Car parking was a little distance away and would have been invonvenientRead more if the weather had been poor.Hide
+ Everything - great atmosphere, great food, very pleasant stay
+ the room was superb and stunning
- the location, the food was great and the hotel staff very helpfull, the bar was frienly and prices reasonable
+ The full English breakfast was absolutely excellent it was evident only the best produce was used. Evening meals too were excellent and I would highly recommend this restaurant.
- Stairs were awkwardRead more and twisty, not suitable for the young or elderly.Hide
+ location by the river, friendly staff, good food
- lack of directions made it difficult to find, lack of a comfortable chaire to sit on
+ Staff very friendly and helpful. Food absolutely wonderful.
- Bar a bit smoky.
+ The site next to the river.
- Minor quibble - staff smoking while they checked us out.
Just 10 minutes’ walk from the heritage railway line at Bewdley Rail Station, this family-owned hotel offers free private parking. Home-cooked food and real ales are served in the restaurant and bar a
The 3 star Mercure Kidderminster combines 19th-century heritage and picturesque country surrounds. This Kidderminster hotel is set in 20 acres of Worcestershire countryside and is close to West Midlan
The Gainsborough House Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Kidderminster.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests
The Olive Guest House is located in Stourport making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests
A recommended property offering good quality accommodation in a great setting. Facilities include a wellness centre featuring a gym, squash/tennis courts, heated pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. (DB 07/08) A
Royal Forester Country Inn is situated opposite the main visitor centre to the Wyre Forest. Free on-site parking is available, and Kidderminster town centre is only a 15-minute drive away. Go-Ape Adve
Set in a converted mill, this Premier Inn is located just 150 metres from Kidderminster’s shops. Within 5 minutes’ drive of West Midland Safari Park, this hotel has air-conditioned, en suite rooms wit
With its central location, Oakleigh Guest House is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Stourport.The Oakleigh Guest House boasts a convenient location with modern a
Located in Stourport, Menzies Stourport Manor Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Stourport. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. To be found at the hotel are
- 2.5 mi Baldwin Lucy Hospital:
- Amusement park
- 227 yd West Midlands Safari Park :
- Golf and other sports
- 227 yd Wharton Park Golf Club:
- 227 yd Bewdley Pines Golf Club:
- 3.2 mi Wyre Forest Golf Club:
- 5.7 mi Severn Meadows Golf Club:
- 7 mi Worfield Golf Club:
- 6.8 mi Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club:
- 7 mi Chesterton Valley Golf Club:
- 7.4 mi Stourton Castle:
- 4.4 mi Wolverley Castle Hill:
- 6.5 mi Olivers Mount:
- 7 mi Cleobury Mortimer Castle Ditches:
- 6.5 mi Cleobury Mortimer Castle Toot:
- Railroad station
- 5 mi Hartlebury Railway Station:
- 5.2 mi Highley Railway Station:
- 3.3 mi Kidderminster Railway Station:
- 7.8 mi Hagley Railway Station:
- 6.2 mi Blakedown Railway Station:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 3.2 mi Stourport Sports Centre:
- 5.5 mi Skin Solutions at Mulberry House: