Albrechtstr. 17, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Allegra - Description
Hotel Allegra. "Hotel Allegra" is a 3-star hotel. Situated right in downtown Berlin, it is ideal for discovering the area. Each room has been described as being peaceful. The onsite restaurant is traditional. Regional food is the restaurant's specialty. A bar is available for you to have a drink after dinner. Staying connected with family and friends is made possible with the free of charge Internet access that is provided.
Dating from 1861, this 3-star hotel offers free internet in the rooms, traditional cuisine and a central location in Berlin. It lies 300 metres from Friedrichstrasse shopping area. The quiet rooms at Hotel Allegra include a TV and minibar.
Built in 1861, the hotel has a classical facade. Nowadays, this modern and friendly hotel combines outstanding service and perfect equipment. Located in the heart of the new Berlin, the Allegra Hotel is an ideal starting point for all those who want to explore the city on foot. We offer our guest...
Hotel Allegra type(s): Budget
This hotel belongs to: VCH Hotels™
Hotel Allegra facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Doctor on Call
- Public Address System
- Connecting Rooms
- Desk with lamp
- Pets allowed
- Free newspaper
- Room service
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Room Service
- Museum District
- Near Subway
+ Good breakfast. Amicable personnel.
- There are no airconditioner. It was too hot and stuffy at the room.
+ The staff was very helpful.
- Rooms are rather cramped and the table is overloaded with stuff. A small side table would help clear the clutter
+ location, breakfast and comfort of beds
- very small room first night, but was changed to larger room last two nights. room was very hot at night, and with windows open, there was also intermittent noise
+ Hotel is very close to the nicest part of Berlin. Also, strategicaly good place to, because S-Bahn and U-Bahn from this place is going to all biggest places without need to change. Very good breakfast.Read more Silent rooms.
- No air condicioning. Small rooms and very small bath room. You can find less expensive hotels with much bigger rooms.Hide
+ Very convenient, quiet and in a charming district. The breakfast was the best I've had in a hotel of this category.
+ Very nice hotel in a quiet street and very close to the centre of the city
+ Location of the hotel
- Room relatively small
+ Very clean, silent e confortable room and batroom. Breckfast (included) was very very good and rich, served from 6:30 to 11:00! Hotel location is very central: you is in walking distance from ParlamentRead more house, Under der Linden, major Museums, Dom, River cruise, Alexander Pl., Potsdammer Pl. A very short pendestrian bridge connect to important FriedrichSt. S-bahn station, directly connetect to Potsdam and Schoenefeld ariport and Kudam Pl (West Berlin). Near hotel you can find several nice restorants, bar and shops. Free parking available at night and holydays in the street.
- This is a dependance (reception is across the street). You have to pay at chech-in. No frigo-bar: mineral water, wine available in the room, but very expansive.Hide
+ location of the hotel
- one could hear some noise during the night, there was no internet connection in the room
+ Very good location close to Friedrichsstrasse Bahnhof. Very quiet. Good local restaurants and bars. Very good breakfast.
- Room lighting bit dull.
- Park and square or garden
- 798 yd Pariser Platz:
- Religious site
- 789 yd Nouvelle synagogue:
- 796 yd Neue Synagoge & Centrum Judaicum:
- Theatre and opera
- Railroad station
- Building and administration
- 731 yd Ambassade de France:
- 813 yd Reichstag building:
- 807 yd Ambassade de Grande-Bretagne:
- 532 yd Unter den Linden:
- 648 yd Oranienburger Straße:
- 696 yd Unter den Linden:
- Market and shopping area