Paseo Bonanova 58, 08017 Barcelona, Spain
Catalonia Mikado - Description
Catalonia Mikado type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Hoteles Catalonia™
Catalonia Mikado facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Dining Area
+ Great neighborhood. Good value.
- Breakfast was too expensive. No free wireless internet available. A little far from down town. Broken mirror and ceramic tile in the bathroom.
+ Good price.
- It was too far away from the center.
First time in Barcelona, traveling with friends. The hotel was a high quality hotel on the north end of the city. It's about a 20min train ride to the beach, 12min to the shopping district. There were also several restaurants within walking distance that were open until 2am (just ask the front desk for directions). I would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to go out during the day and have a nice, clean and quiet place to stay at night.
+ Staff were helpful and courteous. Food excellent!
- Price of bar drinks a bit hight.
+ The location
- Breakfast has to be included to the room price
close to the university that I was visiting but quite far from the centre of Barcelona - reachable by metro.
the rooms are too small.
+ It was a very nice room for Bacelona prices.
- We had to leave in the middle of our stay in Barcelona because it was just too far from all the attractions.
+ The friendliness of the staff and their willingness to help us with any quesitons or concerns that we had. They were also great in accomodating us with our children.
(2) Although the hotel's web information says it has air-conditioned rooms, it only delivered outdoor ambient air and offered no cooling at all on the hot days. (2) The in-room safe has no lock whichRead more has to be rented from the hotel at a per-day charge, a fee that is not mentioned in the hotel's web information. (3) The room door has no security door chain. (4) The windows have no workable locks. (5) The refrigerator door was broken. (6) The room is rather small. Hide
With its central location, Turo de Vilana is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Barcelona.The Turo de Vilana boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in
Eurostars Angli Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Sarrià-St. Gervasi area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. All the nec
Hotel Primero Primera is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Barcelona. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Bab
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Sarrià-St. Gervasi, Husa Tres Torres Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay a
Discover all that Vilafranca Del Penedes has to offer with Alfa Penedes Hotel as a base.This 4-star hotel offers 41 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern tr
The Aparthotel Bonanova is located in Barcelona making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The hotel has 23 rooms which are all nicely decorated to provide a memorable stay.Each of the
Bonanova Premium Suites Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Barcelona, whether exploring or just passing through. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you n
Residencia San Marius is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Barcelona. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Business center, ele
The Catalonia Suite was built in 1985 and renovated in 2002. This beautiful hotel offers its guests a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere and friendly, attentive staff that are always ready to help you d
The modern Hotel Catalonia Castellnou is in a quiet residential area 4.5 km (3 miles) north-west of downtown Barcelona. Built in 1970 and renovated in 2002, this pleasant family hotel features well-de
- Golf and other sports
- 1,129 yd Tibidabo Blue Tram:
- Spa and swimming pools
- 1,021 yd Arsenal Esport - Pomaret:
- Railroad station
- 1,064 yd La bonanova:
- 1,053 yd Tibidabo:
- 1,037 yd El putxet:
- 716 yd Sarriá:
- 1,037 yd Reina elisenda:
- 808 yd Les tres torres:
- School and university
- 923 yd University Ramon Llull:
- 458 yd International University of Catalonia:
- 752 yd Abat Oliba CEU University:
- 1,196 yd CosmoCaixa (Museum of Science):
- 1,190 yd CosmoCaixa (Museu de la Ciència):
- 553 yd Biblioteca Clara :
- 247 yd Centro médico teknon:
- 861 yd Centro cardiovascular sant jordi:
- 540 yd Centre geriàtric municipal:
- 1,121 yd CAP Adria:
- 1,046 yd CAP Bonaplata :
- 1,097 yd Clinica Creu Blanca Barcelona:
- Building and administration
- 1,245 yd Embassy of the United States :
- Metro station