Avinyo,16, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Catalonia Avinyo - Description
The Hotel Catalonia Avinyo is exceptionally located in downtown Barcelona, just a few meters (yards) from Calle Ferran, Calle Amples, the Ramblas and Plaça Sant Jaume. Step outside onto calle Avinyo, a typical Barcelonese street full of atmosphere and tradition, and stroll around the many boutiques in the Gothic quarter. Guests are near countless attractions, including Sagrada Familia cathedral and the Liceu.
Its 83 air-conditioned guestrooms include satellite television, wireless internet access, a minibar, safe and direct line phone. The hotel features a modern bar/café in addition to a sauna and Jacuzzi. While there's no on-site restaurant, the neighborhood is full of great places to eat.
The Catalonia Avinyo is a newly opened three-star property in the Gothic quarter near the emblematic Ramblas boulevard, making the Avinyo an ideal base for exploring the city. With the latest in hi-tech amenities and the best in comfort, this hotel guarantees an unforgettable stay in the Catalan capital.
Catalonia Avinyo Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Gotic area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Catalonia Avinyo Hotel. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor an...
The Catalonia Aviny� is located in Barcelona, Spain, 400 metres from Barcelona Cathedral, 1.5 kilometres from Placa Catalunya, two kilometres from Las Ramblas, and 2.5 kilometres from the Barcelona Opera House. Hotel Features. This modern hotel is situated in the centre of the gothic quarter. ...
The Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few meters from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern sho...
Catalonia Avinyo type(s): Family ,Design ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: Hoteles Catalonia™
Catalonia Avinyo facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Meals for groups
- Multilingual staff
- City tours
- Outdoor Pool
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Meeting center
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rentals
- Tourism Desk
- Old Town
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
- not fixed bed make uncomfortable while watching tv and sitting position
+ the hotel was newly refurbished, cool rooms
+ Excellent place, city center, central places in walking distances!
- the room had no daylight!!! I was extremely astonished, since it was not mentioed anywhere. When we wanted to change the room, receptionRead more said that they only have 5 rooms with daylight windows (others are faced to the hall inside the builing). We were lucky that we could change the room on the next day for the rest of our stay. Waking up with no daylight was really stressing, it was a feeling of sleeping in the grave with no idea if there is a day or night outside.Hide
+ location is great for la rambla tourists. most staff are very helpful to english speakers.
- we had an interior room, window faced the breakfast area. it was very noisy and difficult to sleep throughoutRead more the night for various reasons, music, people in the lobby, various noises like pipes draining from rooms above, breakfast, etc...Hide
+ Everything, was very close to rambla, clean and modern, loved our room with mural on the wall!
+ First, hotel staff because they were very friendly and second, the room because it was very clean.
- The room doesn't have carpets on the floor. I think is necessary.
+ Excellent location, relaxed atmosphere. Good value for the price, relatively speaking.
- No room service. Some rooms are microscopical in size and just about a quarter of them has windows.
+ The proximity to Las Ramblas
- Ground floor room with no window.
+ nice location, creative walls in the rooms
- Window looks to the hall - not good at all. No rugs on the floor - cold. Only one mirror in the bathroom, should definately have one in the living room. NoRead more english channels.Hide
+ Location mostly. The building, although recenently renovated has been done a a very poor standard.
- Rooms were too small and I mean SMALL!