Catalonia Portal de l'Angel
Portal del Angel, 17, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel - Description
The Hotel Catalonia Albinoni is in central Barcelona next to the Gothic quarter and the Ramblas boulevard where you can discover endless specialty shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel is a short walk from Plaça Catalunya and Santa Maria del Mar cathedral, built in the 14th century. 750 m (870 yards) from the city port, 2 km (1.25 miles) from the Olympic Stadium.
Its 74 modern guestrooms feature parquet flooring, wood furnishings and include a safe, satellite television, air conditioning, wireless internet access and a minibar. A complimentary breakfast is served daily to hotel guests. No on-site restaurant, but several great places to eat nearby.
The Hotel Catalonia Albinoni opened in 1998 in a building dating back to 1876. With a distinctive Neoclassical façade and beautiful marble staircase, this hotel - located a few meters (yards) from Plaça Catalunya and the Gothic quarter - is one of the city's architectural gems and is catalogued as an Artistic heritage monument. You'll love its romantic atmosphere.
Located in La Rambla, Catalonia Portal De L'Angel Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Barcelona. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. To be found at the hotel are babysitting, elevator, concierge, room service, Wi-Fi in public are...
The Super 8 Motel Columbus is located less than one mile from downtown Columbus, Wis., and 23 miles from Dane County Regional Airport. Columbus is noted for its historic buildings. Antique shopping is available just one mile from the hotel. The Super 8 Motel Columbus offers complimentary wireles...
The hotel stands in a privileged location in the center of Barcelona. Only a few meters from Paseo de Gracia and very close to Las Rambias, the hotel is situated on a pedestrian avenue with a wide variety of shops and boutiques that connects Plaza Catalunya with the entrance to the Gothic Quarter...
Discover all that Barcelona has to offer with Catalonia Albinoni Hotel as a base. This 3-star hotel offers 10,017 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected from a hotel in its class. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction....
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel type(s): Family ,Design ,Romantic ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Hoteles Catalonia™
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Historic building
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Pay Movies
- Meeting amenities
- Currency Exchange
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Near Subway
Well placed - breakfast very good - fairly quiet rooms.
we went at a very busy time (La Merce festival) so naturally the price and availability was much higher. It has a superb location and the staff is friendly. Very safe area and central to all shops and attractions. I would highly recommend
+ mor and less al.
- the bed was not to comfortable
+ the location is excellent and definitely one of the nicest hotels i've stayed in while on city breaks.
- The room was very hot even with the air conditioning on all night. Also the bathroom was not cleaned one morning. The rooms are very disorientating without windows.
+ Great location. Nice staff. Decent rooms (size, decoration, bath facilities). Well maintained.
- Expensive breakfast (might be normal comparing other hotels though).
Perfect location, near main tourist attractions and shopping areas. Very clean and well run hotel. Excellent buffet breakfast.
- I felt like our room was a converted back-hall closet.
+ architecture and authentic interior of lobby, staircase
- Rooms with windows overlooking the front had great views up and down the boulevard, but were very noisy well into the night - we transferred to a different room after the first night.
+ Friendly staff and great location of the hotel.
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 334 yd Palau de la Música Catalana and Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona:
- Religious site
- 321 yd Catedral de Barcelona:
- 321 yd Iglesia de Sant Felip Neri:
- 86 yd 4 Gats:
- 292 yd Muralles Romanes:
- 306 yd El Palau de la Música Catalana:
- 300 yd Palace of Catalan Music:
- 334 yd Arxiu Historic de La Ciutat :
- Metro station
- 261 yd Urquinaona:
- Building and administration
- 209 yd Tourism Office - Plaça de Catalunya:
- 327 yd Maison de la France:
- 336 yd Casa del Degà:
- Golf and other sports
- Market and shopping area
- 288 yd Libreria Angel Batlle:
- 207 yd Desigual:
- 166 yd Shana:
- 177 yd Limited Edition:
- 186 yd Rituals:
- 18 yd Avenida Portal del Angel:
- 312 yd Antique Market in Gothic Quarter:
- 195 yd Flora Albaicín:
- 77 yd Zara:
- 335 yd El Triangle: