Mitropoleos 11, 10557 Athens, Greece
Pan Hotel - Description
Pan Hotel. "Pan Hotel" has 3 stars. Located in Athènes downtown, this hotel makes a well-chosen base point for visiting the surrounding area. The family building consists of 33 bedrooms in total. Thanks to the air conditioning, the temperature is never uncomfortable. A lounge bar is available for you to have a drink after dinner. Of course, access to the Internet is available at no extra charge.
The 3-star Pan Hotel offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Athens. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Bar/pub, 24hr room service, safety deposit boxes, Wi-Fi in public areas, tours are there for ...
Discover all that Athens has to offer with Pan Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. For your reservat...
The Pan Hotel is located in Syntagma Square, the best city center, ideal for business and pleasure. The Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the National Garden, Greek and foreign banks, the post office and selected shopping areas are all within walking distance of the hotel. Plaka the ol...
Have the privilege of experiencing true Greek hospitality in our family-owned hotel, in operation since the 1960s, in the city centre of Syntagma.
Pan Hotel is located in the main square of Athens, Syntagma.The Parliament House, the National Park, Zappion, Acropolis, Lycabettus, Plaka, with its traditional taverns and the picturesque side streets, as well as selected pedestrian shopping area surround the Hotel.
Pan Hotel type(s): Family ,Budget
This hotel belongs to: YX™
Pan Hotel facilities and services
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Satellite Television
- Meals for groups
- Climate control
- Family Rooms
- City tours
- Banqueting service
- Breakfast Room Service
- Fully equipped business center
- Car Rentals
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Dining Area
- Near Subway
+ The staff was friendly, courteous & helpful. It's priced well. The rooms are not fancy, but they're clean & adequate especially for travelevers who aren't going to be spending the majority of time inRead more their room. The room had a small balcony, which was nice - it made the room seem more open. The air conditioner worked great. Breakfast in the lobby was also adequate and included a selection of breakfast cereals, yogurt, rolls, meat & cheese, juice, coffee & tea. It's close to Syntagma Square, and therefore the Metro station, and within walking distance of the Plaka and Monastaraki neighborhoods, as well as Catholic and Greek Orthodox churches.
- Bathroom needs to be cleant better.
+ Its location in the center of the city
+ The location is central and very convenient for tourism.
- Tiny hall. Poor room furnishment.
+ Great location to city centre, acropolas, metro stations.
- Rooms a bit dated, needs modernising but still livable.
+ The position of the hotel is fabulous, very few minutes walking from Syntagma underground station. The room is quite good, very quite and comfortable
- The bathroom: very small, the bath was dirty andRead more after pulling the chain a little water puddle formed beneath the toilet. The breakfast could be better.Hide
+ Very central
- Very small lift and in the mornings when the cleaners are usuing the lift and your room is on avery high floor it causes a problem getting to and from your room
+ Great location, clean, helpful staff
+ エアポートバスの停留所や地下鉄の駅に非常に近く、ロケーションは最高です。(The hotel is very near to Airport-bus-stop and Subway-station.The location is very good.)
- チェックインが１２時となっていたが、実際にチェックインできたのは１３時３０分だった。(According to BOOKING.COM, Check-inRead more was 12:00. But we could not check-in 12:00. We checked-in 13:30.)Hide
- The door of toilet is broken.
Discover all that Athens has to offer with Arethusa hotel as a base. The Arethusa hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. All of the guestrooms
A limited service first-class hotel, the Acropol is ideally located in the northern suburb of Halandri. This well-maintained hotel offers quality accommodations at affordable prices. Hotel facilities
Located in Plaka / Monastiraki / Thissio, Electra Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Athens. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experien
Amazon Hotel is a pleasant contempory hotel very conveniently situated in the center of Athens just off Syntagma Square in the picturesque area of Plaka. Having undergone recent total refurbishment,t
Discover all that Athens has to offer with Niki Hotel as a base.The Niki Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are equipped with
Operating throughout the year, Athos Hotel is located in the historical and picturesque area of Plaka. At walking distance from all public transport as well as major historical monuments, with major p
Athos Hotel is within walking distance of Syntagma Square and the Plaka area and approximately 20 miles from Athens Airport. This location is also a mile from the Acropolis and within walking distance
All rooms are designed to meet the highest standards of accommodation and feature upscale furnishing and decoration.Visit our elegant rooms facing the area of Plaka and enjoy their beautiful balconies
Hermes Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Athens, whether exploring or just passing through. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Eleva
- Golf and other sports
- Theatre and opera
- Park and square or garden
- 548 yd National Garden:
- Building and administration
- 911 yd Cyprus Tourism Organisation:
- School and university
- 262 yd Athens Graduate School of Management:
- 640 yd National and Kapodistrian University of Athens:
- 152 yd University of Indianapolis in Athens:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 817 yd Acropolis, Athens:
- Religious site
- 414 yd Metropolis Greek Orthodox Cathedral:
- 733 yd Temple of Olympian Zeus (Olympieion):
- 977 yd Ancient Agora:
- 374 yd Hadrian's Arch:
- 749 yd Theater of Dionysos & Odeion (Odeum) of Herodes Atticus:
- 712 yd Pnyx, Arios Pagos and Philopappou Hills:
- 374 yd Anafiotika:
- 748 yd The Acropolis:
- 710 yd Odeon of Herod Atticus:
- 163 yd Archaeological Exhibits at the Syntagma Metro Station:
- 274 yd Jewish Museum:
- 739 yd Benaki Museum:
- 1,083 yd Byzantine Museum:
- 498 yd Zoumboulakis Galleries:
- 921 yd Museum of Cycladic Art:
- 516 yd Museum of Popular Greek Musical Instruments:
- 988 yd Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum:
- 325 yd Museum of Greek Folk Art: