Nikis Street 27, 150 57 Athens, Greece
Niki Hotel - Description
Niki Athens Hotel. "Niki Athens Hotel" is a 2-star hotel. This residence is perfect for discovering Athènes as it is located in its downtown district. The total number of rooms is 23. In the accommodation's soundproof and air conditioned rooms, no noise or hot temperatures will be able to wake the guests. This hotel features a private garden. There is no need to leave the comfort of the hotel for dinner as there is an onsite restaurant. For a drink after a long day, you will appreciate the lounge bar. After a good night's rest, visitors can enjoy the hotel's breakfast. Internet access is available free of charge.
Discover all that Athens has to offer with Niki Hotel as a base.The Niki Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.The guestrooms are equipped with balcony/terrace, satellite/cable TV, in room safe, hair dryer.Guests can experience the high sta...
Located only 200 metres from the Old City of Plaka and 500 metres from the Acropolis in the heart of Athens' cultural, historic and business centre, the newly renovated Niki hotel is a chic boutique hotel with stylish interiors and modern comforts, designed to please even the most discerning trav...
Ideally located in central Athens and fully-renovated in 2004, this hotel is near the Acropolis, old city of Plaka, shopping areas of Monastiraki and Ermou Street, and the National Park.
This 2 star hotel is located in the city centre of Athens.
Niki Hotel type(s): Family ,Budget
Niki Hotel facilities and services
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Front Desk 24hr
- Design Hotel
- Car Rentals
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
- Museum District
+ location is fantastic
- small rooms
+ the lovation is verry good
- the bed was small and too hard
+ the location of the hotel is very good, near metro station, very near to the city center
- the staff wasn´t very nice
- Too small room, staff not very frienly
+ The place of the hotel.
- Little room.
+ Proximity to the Acropolis/ Metro
- The room and it's bathroom was a little small for the price. There was no refrigerator, and the staff were a bit unwelcoming.
+ It was a very functional hotel and quiet at night. Breakfast was acceptable.
- The hotel staff were sullen, unwelcoming and not presentable. No welcome when entering or leaving the hotel or saying goodRead more morning at breakfast.Hide
+ Balcony was excellent.
- Bed covers and Carpet should be renewed. Hotel room was small.
+ Good position in Athens and very good breakfast
- Very small room , tiny bathroom not up to standard of much cheaper hotel stayed at on arrival in Athens 10 days earlier
+ the location
- the lift, the smell of the room, the lack of a refrigerator
- Golf and other sports
- Theatre and opera
- Park and square or garden
- 607 yd National Garden:
- Building and administration
- 974 yd Cyprus Tourism Organisation:
- School and university
- 386 yd Athens Graduate School of Management:
- 761 yd National and Kapodistrian University of Athens:
- 126 yd University of Indianapolis in Athens:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 769 yd Acropolis, Athens:
- Religious site
- 426 yd Metropolis Greek Orthodox Cathedral:
- 609 yd Temple of Olympian Zeus (Olympieion):
- 237 yd Archaeological Exhibits at the Syntagma Metro Station:
- 404 yd Hadrian's Arch:
- 1,010 yd Ancient Agora:
- 404 yd Anafiotika:
- 683 yd Theater of Dionysos & Odeion (Odeum) of Herodes Atticus:
- 606 yd Pnyx, Arios Pagos and Philopappou Hills:
- 701 yd The Acropolis:
- 604 yd Odeon of Herod Atticus:
- 914 yd Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum:
- 532 yd Zoumboulakis Galleries:
- 150 yd Jewish Museum:
- 734 yd Benaki Museum:
- 1,057 yd Byzantine Museum:
- 914 yd Museum of Cycladic Art:
- 536 yd Museum of Popular Greek Musical Instruments:
- 213 yd Museum of Greek Folk Art: