Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt
Oude Beurs 29, 2000 ,
Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt - Description
Rubens Grote Markt. "Rubens Grote Markt" is a 4-star hotel. The accommodation is located in Anvers. Because "Rubens Grote Markt" offers a peaceful setting, guests have the opportunity to escape from the stress of everyday life. The staff invites you to enjoy the hotel's peaceful atmosphere. This hotel has 36 bedrooms and 1 suite in total. All of the bedrooms have been described as being spacious and bright. Hot temperatures are kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Children can play safely in the intimacy of the patio and the garden. Dinner can be served in the comfort of the residence as there is an onsite restaurant. For a drink in company, you will appreciate the lounge bar. To add to your stay, breakfast is included in the price. For those who need to keep track of work, there is Internet access available.
The Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Antwerp.The Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.Each guestroom is fully equipped with air conditioning, in room safe, desk.This A...
A cosy 4 star deluxe hotel that pleases the demanding businessman as well as the well informed tourist. Under a minute's walk from the famous Grand Place where all the action is, the hotel RUBENS GROTE MARKT is very quietly situated between a patio with 16th century colonnade and a green garden w...
The hotel offers a privileged situation, a few steps from the Grand Place, where you will find the best gastronomical restaurants of Antwerp and a multitude of small restaurants, trendy bistrots and typically Flemish brasseries. Cathedral : 100 metres Carolus Boromeus church : 150 metres Vlayken...
Superbly located in the heart of the historic part of the city, Hotel Rubens - Grote Markt offers an outstanding central position in Antwerp, major port of Belgium on the right bank of the river Scheldt. Easily accessible from public transportation system, this cosy 4-star deluxe hotel in Antwerp...
A cosy 4 star deluxe hotel that pleases the demanding businessman as well as the well-informed tourist. Under a minute's walk from the famous Grand Place where all the action is, the hotel RUBENS-GROTE MARKT is very quietly situated between a patio with 16th century colonnade and a green garden w...
Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt type(s): Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: AT™
Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Dogs allowed
- City guide
- City maps
- Coffee shop
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Meeting center
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ It was very nice to have a private garden. My wife smokes and we had a non smoking room. It was very nice to have a garden where it was allowed to smoke.
+ The breakfast was very good, the room was big and clean.
- Yes, For such a expensive hotel wireless should be for free! A pit poor that you have to buy this at reception.
+ Quiet location in the centre of Antwerpen, breakfast is ok, clean hotel.
- a bit expensive but that might be logical for such a room on such a location.
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 488 yd Plantin-Moretus House-Workshops-Museum Complex:
- School and university
- 629 yd University of Antwerp:
- 398 yd Artesis University College of Antwerp:
- 805 yd Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp:
- 705 yd University of Antwerp Management School:
- Building and administration
- 104 yd Antwerp Tourist Office:
- 777 yd Rubenshuis :
- 239 yd Etnografisch Museum :
- 347 yd Nationaal Scheepsvaartmuseum Steen :
- 196 yd Museum Vleeshuis :
- 258 yd Museum Voor Het Vlaamse Cultuurleve :
- 461 yd Plantin-Moretus Stedelijk Prentenka :
- 288 yd Museum Pelgrom-Poorterswoning :
- 262 yd Etnografisch Museum :
- 348 yd Rockoxhuis :
- 718 yd Brouwershuis :
- 330 yd Nationaal Scheepvaartmuseum :
- 475 yd Dagbladmuseum :
- 292 yd Vleeshuis :
- 192 yd Volkskundemuseum :
- 765 yd Rubenshuis :
- 506 yd Hessenhuis :
- 235 yd Archief en Museum Voor Het Vlaamse Cultuurleven :
- 323 yd Antwerps Speelgoedmuseum :
- 429 yd Museum Plantin-Moretus en Stedelijk Prentenkabinet :
- 482 yd Dagbladmuseum Abraham Verhoevenhuis :
- 737 yd Brouwershuis :
- 719 yd Sint Jacobskerk :
- 364 yd Jordaenshuis Tentoonstellingszaal :
- 506 yd Eugeen Van Mieghemmuseum :