Nationalestraat 38-40, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
Hotel National - Description
Hotel National. "Hotel National" has acquired 2 stars. The hotel is an excellent pied-a-terre from which visitors can discover Anvers. The hotel boasts 39 bedrooms. The rooms have been described as modern. Dinner can be served in the hotel as there is an onsite restaurant. A lounge bar is available for guests to enjoy a drink after dinner. Breakfast is served each morning and provides you with a good start to the day. Of course, Internet access is available free of charge.
The Hotel Cammerpoorte is located in Antwerp making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.All of the guestrooms are replete with mini bar, television, separate shower and...
The Hotel Cammerpoorte is a functional hotel located in Antwerp's old town, 400 metres from the cathedral and one kilometre from central station, dubbed the 'railway cathedral'. The 39 guestrooms are simply decorated and come equipped with telephones, televisions, safes, hair dryers and private b...
THE *CAMMERPOORTE* HOTEL IS UNIQUELY SITUATED IN THE OLD PART OF TOWN THE HEART OF ANTWERP - OPPOSITE THE FASHION MUSEUM. YOU ARE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE MAIN SHOPPING STREET THE RIVER SCHELDE AND ALL MUSEUMS. WE OFFER 39 MODERN AND COMFORTABLE ROOMS ALL EQUIPPED WITH SHOWER / TOILET / H...
The Cammerpoorte hotel is uniquely situated in the old part of town, the heart of Antwerp, opposite the fashion museum. You are within walking distance of the main shopping street, the river Schelde and all museums.
Hotel National type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: GW™
Hotel National facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Breakfast Buffet
- Conference Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Vending Services
- Children welcome
- Business services
- Pets allowed
- Front Desk 24hr
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Breakfast Room Service
- Meeting amenities
- Meeting rooms
- Fully equipped business center
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Ticket Sales
- Old Town
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Subway
+ Very satisfactory in every respect. Central location with car parking. Very helpful staff.
+ The location for the old part of the city is very good. Almost right in the center of things. The bed linen & towels were clean.
- It was rather tatty & old fashioned, the heating arrangement was notRead more very good. The breakfast was not very good. The cleaning maid left our window open which overlooked the roof car park, so anyone could have easily climbed in.Hide
+ Very convenient central position with parking
+ Good location, no more than 5 minutes walk from the cathedral and old town, where most of the bars, restaurants are. (25 minutes walk from the central train station though if you want to be near that,Read more but plenty of trams to get there) a very basic 2 star hotel, we heard no noise but it was a sunday night/monday morning and we were overlooking the main front road.
- as long as you know what you are getting (ie. basic and cheap) then there is not much against this placeHide
+ Good location
- Very noisy neighbours so didnt sleep well
+ The city centre location is ideal.
+ The location and good breakfast.
+ The location of the hotel was excellent which is why we selected it for our Belgium Beer Tour. The hotel staff are also very friendly and helpful.
- The hotel is basically quite 'grotty'! However as the price is quite reasonable the 2 cancel out really. By grotty we mean it could do with a serious refurbishment!
+ Very friendly staff
- Thin walls so very easy to hear people in adjacent rooms (snoring)
+ Very good proximity to city centre area , safe to walk to & from at night.
- Room at front of hotel was noisy. Walls between rooms very thin so could hear people talking and television in next door roomRead more very easily.Hide
Discover all that Antwerp has to offer with Banks Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.Each of the hotel's
The Bazar Bizar Hotel is located in Antwerp making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
Aplace lies at Antwerp’s Vrijdagmarkt, only 400 metres from the Grote Markt square. It has a fully equipped kitchen, a private balcony and a living room with flat-screen TV and DVD player. The whole
L'Hôtel Wake Up, établissement 1 étoile, propose 10 studios flambant neufs, situés sur l'une des rues commerçantes les plus vivantes et authentiques d'Anvers, la Hoogstraat. Ces studios modernes peuve
The Scheldezicht Hotel is located in Antwerp making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Scheldezicht Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and
The Aparthotel Van Hecke is located in Antwerp making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Aparthotel Van Hecke boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom
Nationale 90 offers a simply furnished, spacious studio with a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The famous Meir shopping street is just 700 metres away, as is the Antwerp Museum of Modern Art. The
Discover all that Antwerp has to offer with Diamonds And Pearls Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.All of
Discover all that Antwerp has to offer with De Granaetappel Suites Hotel as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.In-
- Theatre and opera
- 834 yd Muziektheater Transparant:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 176 yd Plantin-Moretus House-Workshops-Museum Complex:
- School and university
- 815 yd Artesis University College of Antwerp:
- 231 yd Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp:
- Building and administration
- 527 yd Antwerp Tourist Office:
- 778 yd Rubenshuis :
- 484 yd Etnografisch Museum :
- 556 yd Nationaal Scheepsvaartmuseum Steen :
- 654 yd Museum Vleeshuis :
- 561 yd Maagdenhuismuseum :
- 793 yd Museum Voor Het Vlaamse Cultuurleve :
- 170 yd Plantin-Moretus Stedelijk Prentenka :
- 515 yd Museum Mayer Van Den Bergh :
- 731 yd Bormshuis :
- 304 yd Museum Pelgrom-Poorterswoning :
- 481 yd Etnografisch Museum :
- 781 yd Rockoxhuis :
- 160 yd Dagbladmuseum :
- 650 yd Nationaal Scheepvaartmuseum :
- 924 yd Museum Van de Hedendaagse Kunst :
- 808 yd Vleeshuis :
- 551 yd Volkskundemuseum :
- 780 yd Rubenshuis :
- 768 yd Archief en Museum Voor Het Vlaamse Cultuurleven :
- 155 yd Museum Plantin-Moretus en Stedelijk Prentenkabinet :
- 341 yd Antwerps Speelgoedmuseum :
- 139 yd Dagbladmuseum Abraham Verhoevenhuis :
- 922 yd Sint Jacobskerk :
- 291 yd Jordaenshuis Tentoonstellingszaal :
- 130 yd Eugeen Van Mieghemmuseum :