Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre
P.C. Hooftstraat 2, 1071 BX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre - Description
Best Western Apollo Museumhotel. "Best Western Apollo Museumhotel" is a hotel that has acquired 3 stars. Aptly located in downtown Amsterdam, it is the place to stay when visiting the surrounding area. A total of 188 bedrooms is featured. The bedrooms have been described as elegant. Noise and warm weather will not be able to disturb you since the rooms are soundproof and equipped with air conditioning. At this hotel, you can practice golf. Bicycles are available for rent, an ideal way to explore the surrounding area. Dinner can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant. For a drink in company, you will appreciate the lounge bar. End a busy day with an entertaining evening at the onsite casino. A continental breakfast is served every morning to give guests a good start to a new day. Other services include an airport shuttle service and free of charge Internet access.
The Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre is located in Amsterdam making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The 110 guestrooms at this 3-star hotel provide all the essential amenities needed by the business and leisure traveler.Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers...
Le AMS Museum Hotel est un hôtel de première catégorie situé à 15 minutes de la gare centrale ou à 30 minutes de l'aéroport de Schiphol (navette). Le bâtiment a été édifié en 1888, dans le centre historique d'Amsterdam et Il a subi une restauration intégrale en 1996. De ce petit coin de paradis, ...
A most warm and friendly welcome to the Best Western Apollo Museum Hotel Amsterdam City Centre; a three star hotel, situated in the heart of the city. The classic building has exceptional views over the distinctive Stadhouderskade, as well as 'De P.C. Hooft', the most famous shopping street in th...
Ideally located at the point where fashionable P.C. Hooftstraat meets charming Stadhouderskade, the newly renovated Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre provides great value accommodation in the heart of Amsterdam. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Leidseplein, historic centre and picturesque...
The Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre is situated in an outstanding monumental building next to the Rijksmuseum. Our non-smoking hotel is located in the most exclusive shopping street P.C. Hooftstraat opposite the Singel canal. The Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum of mode...
Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre type(s): Family ,Design ,Budget ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: Best Western™
Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Credit card accepted
- LCD flat screen TV
- Multilingual staff
- Rooms with view available upon request
- Tourist information
- Family Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Children welcome
- Sport facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- City maps
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Services
- Shoe Shine
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Airport Connection
- Business Center
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- temperature of the room was to cold, the heating system was not the best.
+ Value for money for the location of the hotel
+ the location made it easy to walk to all the sights
- The room was small
- Changed the rate and not friendly
+ Near to Van Gogh e Rijks museum.
- The front desk is a little bit disorganized: We made the check in at 14:30, when we got in the room, it was not ready. In the check out, they charged something in theRead more hotel's bar, but we've never went there.Hide
- noisy room facing the street. A/C not working properly
+ price, service
- halls were not too clean
+ I liked the layout, it was a very nice fancy hotel to stay in
- The breakfast was extremely over priced and the selection of breakfast was terrible. The staff were beyond rude and not helpful at all!Read more There was a lot of building going on early in the morning when i was there and it woke everyone up yet the hotel did nothing about it and didnt even apologise when several patrons complained at reception. But mainly the staff were so unfriendly and unhelpful.Hide
+ Free wifi, even though it's not listed in the hotel information
+ Very Modern and smart hotel. I would stay again and will recomend.
- Spa and swimming pools
- 363 yd Zuiderbad:
- Theatre and opera
- 217 yd Holland Festival:
- Market and shopping area
- 115 yd Rijksmuseum:
- 178 yd Museum Max Euwecentrum:
- 405 yd The Van Gogh Museum:
- 184 yd Museum Rijksmuseum Amsterdam:
- 412 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 404 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 405 yd RijksMuseum:
- 345 yd Museum Pijpenkabinet:
- 441 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 203 yd Museum Rijksmuseum:
- 253 yd The Diamond Museum:
- 122 yd Museum Stichting Max Euwe-Centrum:
- 396 yd Museum Diem Gallery:
- Building and administration
- 439 yd NATIONAAL ITALIAANS VERKEERSBUREAU:
- 411 yd Cyprus Verkeersbureau: