NH Carlton Amsterdam
Vijzelstraat 4, 1017 HK Amsterdam, Netherlands
NH Carlton Amsterdam - Description
NH Carlton Amsterdam. 4-star hotel "NH Carlton Amsterdam" is perfect for discovering Amsterdam as it is located in its downtown area. This residence is known for its relaxed atmosphere. This luxurious edifice has 318 bedrooms in total. Every room is modern and air-conditioned. Hot weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. There are sports offered to make your stay a more active one. Participate in soccer or golf, for example. The facilities also include a gymnasium as well as a bicycle rental service. After all your day's physical activities, you have the opportunity to unwind in the spa. The relaxation area offers relaxing massages. There is no need to leave the comfort of the hotel for dinner as there is a vegetarian onsite restaurant. You will appreciate the Italian and Mediterranean specialties. Before or after dinner, visitors can have a drink at the lounge bar. After a good night's sleep, breakfast is available. Other services include an airport shuttle and Internet access.
NH Carlton Amsterdam is conveniently located in the popular Amsterdam-Centrum area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Tours, laundry service/dry cleaning, car park, coffee shop, Wi-Fi in public areas are on the list of things guests can enjoy. The well-appointed guestrooms...
The Jolly Carlton Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Amsterdam. All the modern facilities are available in all of the hotel's 218 rooms. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Amsterdam. To book a room ...
The NH Carlton Amsterdam Hotel enjoys an ideal location in the heart of Amsterdam, just opposite the famous Floting Flower Market and the Munt Tower, and surrounded by an array of shopping and entertainment facilities. Moreover, some of the city's major attractions are close at hand, such as the ...
Het NH Carlton biedt alle voorzieningen voor een prachtige ervaring in Amsterdam en ligt op een perfecte locatie voor de bezienswaardigheden van de stad. Ligging Het hotel is perfect gelegen in het centrum van Amsterdam, recht tegenover de beroemde Drijvende Bloemenmarkt, de Munttoren en omgeven...
Situated in a privileged position for enjoying the city's attractions, the NH Carlton provides all the amenities for a wonderful experience in Amsterdam. Location The hotel is ideally located in the centre of Amsterdam, opposite the famous Floating Flower market, Munt Tower and surrounded by the...
NH Carlton Amsterdam type(s): Luxury
This hotel belongs to: NH Hoteles™
NH Carlton Amsterdam facilities and services
Pay Parking , Parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- City tour
- City tours
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City maps
- Medical service
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Shuttle service
- Dry Cleaning
- Old Town
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
- Near Train Station
- Outstanding views
- Near Subway
+ We got free upgrade which was really nice
+ It was right next to the shopping center and it was in the middle of the city.
- I did not like the size of the room for the price I paid. There was no room to move. I have gotten a much bigger room for the price I paid.
+ its location its so near everything
- no nothing
+ Location is excellent
- The keycards did not work properly.On arrival, we were told there was no double room available despite it being booked,we were then given a double room but it was 2 beds pushedRead more together.The room was not cleaned daily, there was no airconditioning and the streetnoise prevented us from opening windows so it was uncomfortably hot.Single pillows given were flat and hard, and the decor was like something from the 1980's.Not what anyone would expect from a 4 star hotel at all and as such, the hotel is too expensive.Hide
- Lack of safe in the room
+ Hotel was better than expected. Had not stayed at a Carlton prior.
+ Location is super
- I was staying on the 2nd floor and it is noise. So, it is better to install special windows on the lower floors
+ central location ,facilities and value for money
- You blocked my credit card when I came.When I wanted to pay the hotel I couldn ' t pay it becouse of your blocking credit card. It was surprising.
+ Location and friendiness of staff
- We requested a smoking double room and were given a non-smoking twin bed room, even though we checked in at 21:00 and requested when booking.
- Market and shopping area
- 285 yd Flower Market:
- 425 yd Le Béguinage:
- School and university
- 356 yd University of Amsterdam:
- Building and administration
- 106 yd Tunesisch Nationaal Verkeersbureau:
- Theatre and opera
- 243 yd Museum Geelvinck Hinlopen Huis:
- 443 yd Museum Agnietenkapel:
- 318 yd Museum of Bags and Purses (Tassen Museum Hendrikje):
- 419 yd Museum Museum Willet-Holthuysen:
- 297 yd Museum De Appel:
- 159 yd De Kattenkabinet - The Cat Cabinet:
- 369 yd Museum Museum Van Loon:
- 151 yd Museum Het Kattenkabinet:
- 290 yd Allard Pierson Museum:
- 477 yd Amsterdams Historisch Museum: