Hotel Vondel Amsterdam
Vondelstraat 18 - 30, 1054 GE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Vondel Amsterdam - Description
Hotel Vondel. "Hotel Vondel" is a hotel that has 4 stars. It is situated in Amsterdam. This hotel has 86 bedrooms. Every bedroom in the residence has been described as being roomy. Hot weather is kept outside thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Enjoy some fresh air in the intimacy of the garden or patio. At this accommodation, you can practice soccer. You can also rent a bicycle to take a cycling tour so that you can discover the surrounding area. Visitors have the option to book a massage. Children can enjoy playing with other kids at the child care center. You can have dinner at the onsite restaurant which proudly serves its Dutch and international specialties. For a drink before or after dinner, you can take a seat at the lounge bar. For some fun visitors are invited to the casino. In the morning, visitors have the option to enjoy the residence's breakfast. If you want to share your experiences instantly, there is Internet access available.
The Hotel Vondel Amsterdam is a fine example of a design hotel with a laid-back atmosphere. Choosing to staying in this hotel, located in downtown Amsterdam, is a decision you won’t regret. For your comfort and convenience the establishment was recently renovated to be able to offer excellent accomodations and the latest facilities in a brand new interior.
The modern and elegant rooms are separated into different categories. All include WiFi, and LCD television; a desk and a sitting area. Enjoy a delicious meal at the hotel restaurant after a delicious cocktail in the bar. Complimentary daily newspapers are available in the lobby. The establishment houses a delightful garden and a modern meeting room that can accommodate up to 30 people. A bike rental service is also available at the front desk.
The Hotel Vondel Amsterdam’s central location in the heart of the city’s Museum District is ideal for guests in town for tourism. The magnificent Vondelpark; the Van Gogh, Stedelijk and Rijk museums are all just a few minutes away. Make sure you also visit the charming flower market and the Anne Frank House, both of which are in close proximity to the hotel.
Stop at Hotel Vondel Amsterdam to discover the wonders of Amsterdam. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Laundry service/dry cleaning, elevator, executive floor, safety deposit boxes, 24hr room service are there for guest's enjoyment. Each gue...
The Vondel Amsterdam Hotel enjoys a most convenient situation right in the centre of Amsterdam, very close to the Vondelpark, Leidsplein square and the city's most prestigious shopping street P.C. Hooftstraat. The hotel offers an array of facilities for both leisure and business travellers. A lar...
Hotel Vondel Amsterdam type(s): Family ,Design ,Luxury
Hotel Vondel Amsterdam facilities and services
Free WiFi , High speed Internet , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Satellite Television
- Additional beds
- City tour
- Reading lounge
- City tours
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Banqueting service
- City guide
- City maps
- Child Minding Services
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Old Town
- Dining Area
- Shopping mall
- Museum District
+ The luxury of an apartment combined with the convenience of a hotel. Breakfast was pricey but delicious. The staff were friendly and very helpful.
+ Hotel staff was very friendly and the location was very good
- As usual Amsterdam hotels have small rooms so are the small double rooms in this hotel. If you choose medium double room, it is much moreRead more comfortableHide
+ warm welcome and helpful staff
+ Very central- beautiful decor in the lobby and lounge, very service-minded staff at the bar. Good breakfast.
- Our room turned out to be tiny for a "small" double room. The word small should be more clearly defined. Builders were installing an elevator and we woke up at 8 o´clock with the noise that follows such work. Fortunately we were able to get a much better and larger room the next day for the same price.
+ very friendly staff, design, restaurant
- the bathroom - design was better than functionality
- The small double rooms are situaded on the basement of the hotel.
+ the location
+ The hotel was nicely decorated. The staff, contradictory to the reviews I have read, were very helpful. Of course, there were a few who were not,but most of them were friendly and attentive. One especiallyRead more took her time to find us 'the best seafood' restaurant in town, which indeed was one of the best we've had in a long time (named Bark).
- The noise! I have to agree with most of the reviews before me. The doors are not well sealed for noises...the courtyard was loud morning and evening...Hide
+ hall, breakfast, people kindness
- small bathroom
+ The kindness of the staff
- small rooms, elevator broken
- 477 yd De Hollandsche Manege:
- Building and administration
- 134 yd NATIONAAL ITALIAANS VERKEERSBUREAU:
- 623 yd Poolse Organisatie voor Toerisme:
- Theatre and opera
- 444 yd Holland Festival:
- Market and shopping area
- 532 yd Heinen Delftware:
- 522 yd Rijksmuseum:
- 548 yd The Van Gogh Museum:
- 398 yd Museum Max Euwecentrum:
- 548 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 566 yd Museum Rijksmuseum Amsterdam:
- 265 yd Museum Nederlands Filmmuseum:
- 532 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 548 yd RijksMuseum:
- 567 yd Museum Pijpenkabinet:
- 544 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 516 yd The Diamond Museum:
- 387 yd Museum Stichting Max Euwe-Centrum:
- 563 yd Stedelijk Museum: