Hotel Sint Nicolaas
Spuistraat 1a, 1012 SP Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Sint Nicolaas - Description
Hotel Sint Nicolaas. "Hotel Sint Nicolaas" is a hotel that has 3 stars. The hotel is an ideal pied-a-terre for exploring Amsterdam. The edifice has recently benefited from a refurbishment. A total of 27 rooms is featured. This accommodation includes a restaurant. You can end your busy day at the hotel's bar. After a good night's rest, breakfast is available, which is included in the price. Staying connected with your friends and family is made possible by the free Internet access that is provided.
Sint Nicolaas Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Amsterdam. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Safety deposit boxes, bar/pub, tours, 24hr room service, business center are just some of the facilities on offer. Rela...
The Hotel Sint Nicolaas is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, within 500 metres of Dam Square and Sint Nicolaaskerk. Amsterdam Central station is 150 metres away. Hotel Features. Housed in a historic eighteenth century building, this city hotel has a warm and friendly ambience. The lobby f...
<b>Location.</b> The Hotel Sint Nicolaas is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, within 500 metres of Dam Square and Sint Nicolaaskerk. Amsterdam Central station is 150 metres away. <br><b>Hotel Features.</b> Housed in a historic eighteenth century building, this...
Just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station, this renovated hotel is set in a monumental building. It offers rooms with double glazing and light-proof curtains. Free Wi-Fi is available. The u
Sint Nicolaas Hotel is a small 3 star hotel with 27 lovely rooms, centrally located at only 150 metres from Amsterdam Central Station. From the hotel it takes just a short, pleasant walk to find oneself in the most charming canal surroundings packed up with many Dutch tourist attractions. The ...
Hotel Sint Nicolaas type(s): Family
Hotel Sint Nicolaas facilities and services
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Children welcome
- Business services
- Front Desk 24hr
- Pets not allowed
- Baggage Storage
- City tours
- Fully equipped business center
- Shoe Shine
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
- Old Town
- Near Train Station
- Near Subway
+ Very close to train station and center of city. A lot of trams in all directions. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Good breakfast. Free Internet half an hour a day.
- No coffee facilities in the room.Read more A bit noisy because of traffic in the street. Ask for a room to the Spuistrat site.Hide
+ Relaxed atmosphere
- Disappointed to be charged for a night's extra stay when our flight was cancelled and we were unavoidably delayed. Lack of flexibility, perhaps.
+ Excellent location. Clean hotel which is a rarity in Amsterdam unless you pay £200+ to stay in a large chain hotel.
- The only thing I could grumble about with the hotel was that the maid left one ofRead more my partys room door open after cleaning, nothing got stolen but obviously it quite easily could have.Hide
+ A very nice, smaller hotel in a convenient location. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, if a little on the small side.
+ Very friendly staff and good breakfast
- Phone in room didn't work and it was a bit of a building site, but in fairness, work stopped at around 5pm
+ The staff are very helpful, but do not go to the Mexico restaurant which they recommend. You can have more tasty food and friendly service in any other restaurant.
- There should be an exhaust fan inRead more the bathroom, or the toilet is always smell bad.Hide
+ Comfortable beds. Decent sized room and bathroom. The bathroom even had a bath as well as a shower.
- It was a bit pricey for a 2 star hotel,although having said that I have stayed in loads of hotelsRead more in Amsterdam where the rooms were cheaper but pokey.Hide
+ The room was comfortable and adequate for the 5 day stay
- No coffee facilities in the room :(
+ location, cleanliness
- price for a 2star hotel - outrageous
+ nearest to train station and to city centre, nice hotel staff
- there was reconstruction, so not good and clean place for reception and breakfast. breakfast small one
The Crown Plaza City Centre Hotel is located in Amsterdam making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All 270 rooms at the hotel have all the modern facilities guests' would expect from
With its central location, Season Star Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Amsterdam.The hotel has a total of 29 well-appointed rooms designed with the gue
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Amsterdam.This 4-star property offers travelers a choice of 428 pleasant rooms that are equipped with the
The Maggy'S Guesthouse Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Amsterdam.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' ut
The Easy Rooms Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Amsterdam.The Easy Rooms Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb servic
The Bellevue Hotel is a modern establishment with a traditional brick façade. This three-star hotel, which offers a warm and authentic welcome, is ideally located on the Martelaarsgracht, facing Amste
The 3-star Avenue Hotel offers comfort and convinience whether you're on business or holiday in Amsterdam. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all
A-train Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Amsterdam, whether exploring or just passing through. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Laundry
Central Budget Apartments offers simply-furnished accommodation with free Wi-Fi in the centre of Amsterdam, only 500 metres from Dam Square. It can be rented as an apartment or as rooms with shared ki
- 237 yd The Red Light District:
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- 412 yd Defence Line of Amsterdam:
- Religious site
- Market and shopping area
- Building and administration
- 207 yd Museum Amsterdam Torture:
- 179 yd Museum Venustempel:
- 414 yd Museum Amstelkring (Our Lord in the Attic):
- 496 yd Museum De Nieuwe Kerk:
- 453 yd Museum Oude Kerk:
- 331 yd Museum Multatuli-Museum:
- 346 yd Museum Koffie-En Theemuseum:
- 212 yd Museum Sexmuseum Amsterdam:
- 528 yd Erotisch Museum:
- 276 yd Museum Beurs Van Berlage:
- 418 yd Museum Museum Amstelkring:
- Park and square or garden