Borgmann Villa Hotel
Koningslaan 48, 1075 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Borgmann Villa Hotel - Description
Borgmann Villa Hotel. "Borgmann Villa Hotel" is a villa that has acquired 3 stars. It is an ideal place to stay when discovering Amsterdam. Because the residence offers a tranquil environment, visitors have the opportunity to escape the speed of everyday life. This accommodation consists of 15 rooms. The private garden is perfect for a little stroll in the morning. Dinner can be served at the onsite restaurant. In the morning, breakfast is available. Of course, you can connect to the Internet.
Borgmann Villa Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Amsterdam. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Safety deposit boxes, elevator, shops, business center are there for guest's enjoyment. Mini bar, non...
Located right on the border of the Vondelpark in a residential and quiet area of Amsterdam, the hotel Borgmann Villa is within walking distance from the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum and the Concertgebow. The RAI Exposition, the Congress Center and the World Trade Center (WTC) are conventional...
Borgmann Villa Hotel is quietly situated in along the Vondelpark, a 15-minute walk from the Van Gogh Museum. Most rooms have a view on the park and its ponds. Borgmann offers rooms with a private bat
Borgmann Villa is an Amsterdam hotel, offering the 3 star facilities. As a 3 star hotel, Villa Borgmann is subject to controlled standards of high quality and security. A perfect place both for business travelers, and for tourists. The hotel is ideal for visitors, who plan to stay for a longer pe...
Occupying an elegant four storey townhouse next to the Vondelpark, the Borgmann Villa Hotel is located in a quiet residential are of Amsterdam. Just over a kilometer from the hotel is Amsterdam's museum district, which includes the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum and the Concertgebow.<br> ...
Borgmann Villa Hotel type(s): Family ,Budget ,Luxury
Borgmann Villa Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Private parking
Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Additional beds
- Credit card accepted
- Groups welcome
- Multilingual staff
- Rooms with view available upon request
- City maps
- Fully equipped business center
- Museum District
- Near Highway
- Near Airport
- Near Train Station
+ My room was very small, possibly the smallest I have ever slept in but it was clean, everything worked, no noise apart from a few ducks quacking and I found two ecellent restaurants within a 10 minuteRead more walk.
+ The View was great it was a quiet place and it was easy to travel to the city.
+ Situated in a very quiet location
+ pleasant view over the Vondel Park. Good parking facilities. Nearby tram.
- room was tiny, but that's normal for Amsterdam. Breakfast finishes at 9am.
+ Our room was big enough. Walking to the center through the park was nice.
- The carpet of the room should be renewed, not giving a clean feeling. There was an annoying smell at the bathroom. The windowRead more of the bathroom was at the same size with room window, very big, and there was just a curtain, this was uncomfortable.Hide
+ There is a beautiful park close to this hotel. This hotel is way far away from the center of town, so if you don't mind to ride the public transportation or walk for a while ...
- Breakfast should beRead more included in the room price, and the "mini bar" is more of a pantry ...(inside a desk compartment .. no fridge)Hide
+ The hotel is in a very nice and quiet neighbourhood; rather convenient going to the city centre if you like taking a bit of transportation.
- The hotel seems rather run-down with dated facilites and amenities. I stayed there for five nites; never was my bed sheets changed. They did not seem to know that they needed to replenish used-up items like bath gels and box tissues. The worst of it: the toilet seat seemed un-scrubbed even on arrival. The people there tried very hard to look friendly but I am not so sure!
- for example broken lavatory pan. very small room.
+ Staff and service, beutifull and not noisy district
+ Very accommodating staff, friendly and informative.
The Hotel Toro Hampshire Classic is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Amsterdam.All of the hotel's 22 guestrooms are equipped with standard in-room amenities to ensure the maxi
Discover all that Amsterdam has to offer with Prince Henry, Private Suites, Amsterdam Vondelpark as a base.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit gue
The Aadam Wilhelmina Hotel is a charming, recently renovated hotel centrally located in Amsterdam within walking distance of the main museums, the Concert Hall, the Vondelpark , near the RAI Exhib
Set in a prime location of Amsterdam, Apple Inn Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need f
Located in Oud Zuid, Park Plaza Vondelpark Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Amsterdam. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of
Das B&B Juliana befindet sich in einer ruhigen, vornehmen Gegend von Amsterdam und ist nur wenige Gehminuten von verschiedenen Museen, dem Amsterdams imposantem Konzerthalle Concertgebouw und dem Vond
The Hotel Central Park is located in Amsterdam making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The Hotel Central Park boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom an
Il B&B Lairesse è un bed and breakfast davvero carino situato molto vicino alla famosa sala da concerti Concertgebouw, ad Amsterdam, a 600 metri inoltre dallo splendido Vondelpark. �? fornito di sole
Sophia’s is just around the corner from the famous Vondelpark, offering a spacious, charming studio with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. The Rijksmuseum is only 1.5 km away on foot. The Sophia
- School and university
- 1,631 yd Gerrit Rietveld Academie:
- 1,564 yd Olympisch Stadion - Amsterdam:
- Golf and other sports
- 519 yd Holland Diving :
- Theatre and opera
- 1,216 yd Het Concertgebouw:
- 1,017 yd De Hollandsche Manege:
- 614 yd Museum Filmmuseum:
- 1,401 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 1,592 yd The Diamond Museum:
- 1,446 yd The Van Gogh Museum:
- 1,439 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 1,223 yd Museum Nederlands Filmmuseum:
- 1,435 yd Van Gogh Museum:
- 1,446 yd RijksMuseum:
- 1,288 yd Stedelijk Museum:
- 827 yd Electrische Museumtramlijn:
- Park and square or garden
- 589 yd Vondelpark:
- 693 yd Vondelpark:
- 455 yd Vondelpark:
- Building and administration
- 1,616 yd Finnish Tourist Board:
- 468 yd German Consulate General:
- 74 yd British Embassy:
- 1,473 yd American Consulate General:
- 1,609 yd NATIONAAL ITALIAANS VERKEERSBUREAU: